It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Many Kavanaugh Threads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Seriously who GAF about Kavanaugh ? Y'all being treated to a senate soap opera ! As if it all depended on some allegation from years ago . Talk about milking 'metoo

He said , she said , just give it a rest . And wait for the result . Even our news it STILL giving it her redrum finger replete with froggy voice !
You're starting to think the sun is shining out of people's ass - bad men with foiled opinions and sealed agendas
Jeez has you never heard of controlled opposition ? What do they think do down at AIPAC ? Make up stories for you to 'grab your popcorn' over . To glue you to your telly with its controlled agenda !

At the end of the day , you're not the ones making the decisions , but the ones dragged into witnessing a case over which you have no say , and no control . As if it mattered . Someone , with an orange persuasion will eventually be able to say , 'Here's Johnny , your " tried and trusted SCJ " for the next x years . You'll suck it up , either way .
So two score and five Kavanaugh opinion threads later , and twice as many media babbles , we say 'Cease!'

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well put bubba

My device won't F lagg or Starr or I woulda
edit on 30-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Too Many Kav threads so I'll make 1 more.

Lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It will never stop this week it is Kavanaugh next week it is something else to preoccupy the masses

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I am serieus when I say I haven't got a clue who you are talking about. I've been ignoring the political threads because they became pretty boring...

Peace

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
When they try to pin rape on someone and tell them to prove their innocence.

There's not been enough threads on it.

Because that isn't how due process works or the presumption of innocence.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yet 4+ years of calling for a certain woman to be thrown in jail without proof? Hi pot, meet kettle.
edit on 9/30/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
for real it's insane the amount of partisan bull**** that's taken over here what the hell happened?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Agreed.
This is a huge conspiracy with many facets.

The outcome affects all of us on many levels. It affects our trust in the government and DOJ, trust that the nomination system works as it should, trust in our elected official to do what is right. If guilty before innocent becomes accepted, that is going to affect many lives for a long time.
etc.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why would there have been proof when Strzok was covering snip up for her.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It affects our trust in the government

Every single democrat we listened all week should be impeached for ethics violations,and for ignoring Kavanughs 5th,6th amendment rights.
edit on 30-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's not a trial. Our society pull this stuff all the time. (People are judged for a position) We just don't see the government version often.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How do you know someone isn't covering for Kavanaugh? If you want to use that logic then so will I. I don't have an opinion on Kavanaugh but it seems as if you have a set a double standard for him.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

This place has fully bought into the divide and conquer narrative being pushed by the media and government. They're so emotionally invested in what the establishment has shoved down their throats I fear there's no going back for them unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Because he's been a God damn federal judge for the last 15 years and has had 6 count them 6 FBI background investigations.

There doesn't need to be a 7th one unless your calling them incompetent.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What I find interesting is the loyalty to some group as if those at the top of it really care about the average person following. I suppose it which flavor of crumbs a person likes.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Kavanaugh? Never heard of her.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yeah, but the buget was passed with our money, so it played it's part swimmingly.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

How many times has Clinton been investigated over the past 4 years? Like I said, you seem to have set a double standard for your person of choice.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh stop it. Stop acting like what we're seeing around here is new, and stop acting like you're somehow above the bull#. Your # stinks too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join