It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway: #metoo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'm a slightly left leaning centerist I suppose, there are some things the right believe in that resonate with me, and some things from the left. I don't think I have picked a side really, I speak as a human being, not a political drone.

You know that makes one a 100% liberal right?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: loam

Who raped her Trump?

How classy of you.

Oh, I see, you guys can mock Ms. Ford ALL DAY AND NIGHT

But when I do the same to Kellyanne it’s a problem

Did you do the same to all those, thousands on ATS posts, that mocked Ms. Ford?

Thanks for taking the bait
Yea. Some people were jerks. Most everyone was respectful and wanted to know the truth. You decided to be a jerk.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lysergic

Have I been hyperbolic in this thread? Why are you throwing nonsense at me?

Don't get so triggered pal.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

“Follow the evidence” is sound advice, however, in this instance there is precious little that rises to the level of certainty I would feel comfortable identifying as “evidence”.

In fact, between the two testimonies given, over the hours of the hearing, there was only one fact mentioned that IMO could even be considered as quantifiable as evidence: Dr. Ford’s insistence on remodeling her home to include a second front door.

However, although that action, according to experts in rape/trauma, is consistent with, and a solid indication of, the existence of an actual assault having occurred,

It, in and of itself, fails to point to any specific individual as the perpetrator of the attack.

For that, we have only Dr. Ford’s assertion, from years ago, according to what she said in therapy, that Kavanaugh was the perpetrator. But belief is not evidence.

And, although the timing of Dr. Ford’s assertion to her therapist could be considered corroborative, it is at best, merely circumstantial.

Hopefully the FBI inquiries will turn up more evidence, one way or another, because following the currently available evidence is little more than a trip down a very faulty memory lane.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I picked a side. It's the side of evidence and American values, like innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

I'm not going to listen to Kellyanne for 18minutes. Can you please tell me the minute point where she talks about her own sexual assault.

BTW, stats say 1 in 4 women have been sexually assaulted.

Sexually assaulted is too vague of a term in an age when accidentally brushing up against a boob is considered sexual assault.

That stat is garbage.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Don't even have to touch them really.

A former coworker of mine was terminated for speaking to a lady. I wasnt there so I cant speak to specifics but every recounting has said he merely asked this woman how she was doing. Apparently she thought he was creepy and filed a complaint. He was gone the next day.

A2D

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I have no reason not to believe her.

There's also no reason to automatically believe her other than the fact she has a vagina.

Would I believe that my neighbor killed someone just because he has a gun?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: neo96

Do you believe ford?

Do you believe kellyann?

Why or why not?

I personally don't believe either of them. Go to the cops, file a report and we'll go from there. Until then it's nothing more than a claim.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone

And I’m not a troll.
It’s NOT being a troll when I just point out people’s hypocrisy
I have been one of the few so-called liberals who have for ages debated this largely AltRight forum…

As for the subject...
Now when Trump jokes about, it’s alright so NO ONE here who supports Trump should DARE get on me

Unless they get on him too...

And me saying did Trump rape her is a real possibility since he is an accused rapist and I believe the woman on Trump.

You present yourself as a Liberal? Hilarious.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I hear university are rape centers probably should shut em down.

#respektallwamen.

Maybe the Left should give up control of the University's since they seem to be such hotbeds of rape and racism.

Time to end Toxic Leftism on Campus.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: six67seven
This thread feels awkward

Like when daddy hit mommy at the dinner table, and we’re just supposed to continue eating

I predict no comments made by anyone in this thread changes anyone else’s point of view

Im hoping I win a cookie when my prediction comes true

youre probably right

i just want to know if all the people that think Ford is lying feel the same way about Kelly
just a curiosity

I don't believe either of them. I believe that they have the right to say what they said but I'm under no compunction to automatically take their word for it because 1) I don't know either of them and 2) having a vagina doesn't mean that you are incapable of lying and must be believed automatically.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Predictably liberals will berate and not believe her, because of her association with Trump.

It wasn't that many years ago Sarah Palin had to contact law enforcement for liberals stalking and threatening to gang rape her and her daughters.

It's a joke any one would believe liberals give two craps about womens rights. Simply another tool to collect votes from the brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
a reply to: burgerbuddy

“Follow the evidence” is sound advice, however, in this instance there is precious little that rises to the level of certainty I would feel comfortable identifying as “evidence”.

In fact, between the two testimonies given, over the hours of the hearing, there was only one fact mentioned that IMO could even be considered as quantifiable as evidence: Dr. Ford’s insistence on remodeling her home to include a second front door.

However, although that action, according to experts in rape/trauma, is consistent with, and a solid indication of, the existence of an actual assault having occurred,

It, in and of itself, fails to point to any specific individual as the perpetrator of the attack.

For that, we have only Dr. Ford’s assertion, from years ago, according to what she said in therapy, that Kavanaugh was the perpetrator. But belief is not evidence.

And, although the timing of Dr. Ford’s assertion to her therapist could be considered corroborative, it is at best, merely circumstantial.

Hopefully the FBI inquiries will turn up more evidence, one way or another, because following the currently available evidence is little more than a trip down a very faulty memory lane.

The 2nd door thing has been debunked as another lie from Pseudo Dr.Ford.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: Carcharadon

Don't even have to touch them really.

A former coworker of mine was terminated for speaking to a lady. I wasnt there so I cant speak to specifics but every recounting has said he merely asked this woman how she was doing. Apparently she thought he was creepy and filed a complaint. He was gone the next day.

A2D

If Tom Cruise says "Hey Baby" she blushes and responds.

If Danny DeVito says "Hey Baby" its gross and she feels violated enough to go to HR.

That's the line women have created today. And I for one dont accept that garbage double standard. Either it's all alright or none of it is. Sexual assault isn't defined by what a man rates on the attractive index.

I predict in the future(near future) woman are going to pay a significant price for this garbage. Why risk biting a woman if you can hire a man instead?

Self preservation will always rule the day and women are making a bed that they aren't going to want to lie in.

And the funny thing is that conflating everything as sexual assault is going to harm them. No one else.

I have a friend who refuses to hire women specifically because of this stuff. He hired a oman last last year (its in a warehouse setting) and within the week all joking around stopped, nobody could tell a joke and everybody was walking on eggshells because they were terrified of her misconstruing a dirty joke as a form of assault.

Moral went down the tubes and he lost 3 of his best workers because the atmosphere was so toxic. One female did this.

She's since been fired(for legitimate reasons) and things have returned to normal. And he won't ever hire another woman again for anything warehouse related. Front office is 70-30 women.

Thankfully in my job there are no women so I don't have to deal with this garbage. Women are extremely rare in the oilfield because contrary to leftist ideology there are actually significant differences between men and women.

Where I live, in reality, women can't do everything. Especially when it means packing 90lb bags of chemicals or pulling 220lb pipe slips.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm at the point that EVERY woman on the planet can claim sexual harassment/assault of some kind or another and most likely most men too by todays standards of what people seem to think meets the criteria.

Even I can remember some not so attractive (to me) women that were overly aggressive back in the day...

Getting a teary eye just thinking about them....

edit on 3-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

I have a friend who refuses to hire women specifically because of this stuff.

Something that is very woman specific that I have seen in the last 6 years on three occasions is their ability to sleep around with a high percentage of workers while using HR as a weapon when they desire...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Carcharadon

I have a friend who refuses to hire women specifically because of this stuff.

Something that is very woman specific that I have seen in the last 6 years on three occasions is their ability to sleep around with a high percentage of workers while using HR as a weapon when they desire...

Yep. I've been told about that stuff too.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I had a girl who was into me file a claim at HR because she was mad I had a GF. I was actually working security so had access to the cameras. The claim was I was dry humping in aisles and then touching her all the way out the store and to the car.

The cameras showed none of that and she was actually about 3 seconds ahead of me walking out the store and I stopped at the exit and never went to the car. HR still made me sign something saying I acknowledge the complaint and will never do anything like that again. Nothing I said mattered and video evidence contradicting the claim did not matter.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Xtrozero

I had a girl who was into me file a claim at HR because she was mad I had a GF. I was actually working security so had access to the cameras. The claim was I was dry humping in aisles and then touching her all the way out the store and to the car.

The cameras showed none of that and she was actually about 3 seconds ahead of me walking out the store and I stopped at the exit and never went to the car. HR still made me sign something saying I acknowledge the complaint and will never do anything like that again. Nothing I said mattered and video evidence contradicting the claim did not matter.

Its a strong weapon that women have today that basically is 100% true unless you have something like a camera, and even in that case I bet nothing came of her after it was proven to be fault...No repercussions is another part that makes this so strong of a weapon.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join