It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL cold open. of course its the Kav hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here since I haven't watched SNL in 20-30 years and I did not watch the OP video.

"Chevy Chase Rips Saturday Night Live - "Worst Humor in the World""

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Chevy Chase hasn't been funny for a LONG time....

That said, I found the SNL treatment of it to be pretty funny actually, once you get past the fact it's Damon (whose buddy is likely the biggest MeToo offender in Hollyweird).

The 80's party skit actually was kind of a balance to the otherwise left treatment this topic was bound to get.

For me, the real story of the show was just how much Kanye SUCKED....

I mean. Wow. He really stunk up the joint.

Seriously, you have to see these "music" performances to believe just how bad an A-list music celeb can actually be.

He would have gotten the gong on the Gong Show. I mean...BAD doesn't even START to cover it.

(Interestingly though, he did give a speech to the studio audience about the producers bullying him into not wearing his MAGA hat (onstage) like he was going to) So Kanye basically knuckled under there. (thankfully, as his awful numbers wouldn't have helped, lol)....

(though that gal is fine....)

edit on 1-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
For me, the real story of the show was just how much Kanye SUCKED....

Freddy Mercury is still laughing at that asshat.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Seriously though, you have to watch these just to see how BAD they really are. My wife and I just looked at each other and were like, "huh?" What the hell did we just watch? "Body Rolls" made more musical sense than Kanye's nonsense....(just Google it, if you don't know what it is).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join