It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh’s ‘Forced Abortion’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: CADpro
......Don't know what to say.....First question....would be....who has....sex....with a mentally disabled person?....

You obviously haven't met my first wife.

LoL good god youre going to hell........proud to be with ya......

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Ok that makes perfect sense, typical spin from the source relying on people to not fully read the article or understand the law. Just emotional baiting.

Indeed my only objective is to get peoples thoughts.....weigh opinions and whats presented........thats all, no partisan crap on my part.......

My thoughts? I find it interesting that people in favor of Kavanaugh, obviously conservatives, are going to be OK with THESE abortions.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: MteWamp

I work in a psychiatric hospital and deal with people mentally unfit on a regular basis.

My argument is, if hes so against abortion.....does this fall in line?

This doesnt seem to be in flow of the narrative..........

link   
a reply to: neo96

Millions of people can't own firearms? Who? Where?

link   
a reply to: intrepid

There is a difference between believing abortion is alright and understanding he followed the law. Unlike progressives most conservatives want laws changed not activist judges.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Who says he is? And he's a judge, his opinions don't matter. That's the problem with leftist judges. They care more about their opinions on what laws should be than what laws actually are.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Ok that makes perfect sense, typical spin from the source relying on people to not fully read the article or understand the law. Just emotional baiting.

Indeed my only objective is to get peoples thoughts.....weigh opinions and whats presented........thats all, no partisan crap on my part.......

My thoughts? I find it interesting that people in favor of Kavanaugh, obviously conservatives, are going to be OK with THESE abortions.

interesting approach.........thank you also for all you have said in the thread........you may or may not have mail btw......had something to address.......

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Millions of people can't own firearms? Who? Where?

Since the 1960s when felons were banned since the 90s that created the background check, and If we've led good little life might get the privilege of own one.

Only if the state deems them to be competent enough to owning them.

In other words a 'forced abortion, and sterlization'.
edit on 30-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

There is a difference between believing abortion is alright and understanding he followed the law. Unlike progressives most conservatives want laws changed not activist judges.

In that case leave Roe vs Wade alone.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Who says he is? And he's a judge, his opinions don't matter. That's the problem with leftist judges. They care more about their opinions on what laws should be than what laws actually are.

Lets pause here.........their opinions dont matter? not true......they can decide what a sentence can be from someone convicted.....

If they are on the supreme court they can and DO dictate what will and should be done as far as constitutional interpretation.........thats why people are so up in arms........

Maybe look into this all further as far as what judged do and this seat.........just saying....

Wish you well bud......

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Oh, gotcha. Carry on then.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Sorry, their opinions don't matter. When they make rulings based on opinions of what they wish were law and not what is law America stops working.

Here we have an excellent example of Kavanaugh being everything a judge is supposed to be.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Big problem there.

The Scotus doesn't bring up past rulings.

Case's have to be brought to them.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Sorry, their opinions don't matter. When they make rulings based on opinions of what they wish were law and not what is law America stops working.

Here we have an excellent example of Kavanaugh being everything a judge is supposed to be.

.......but they do matter........they literally can level down the decision , depending on the conviction, for life......or death......its totally in their hands once the jury of peers has made their judgement...........

Whether you or i like that or not is of no consequence........so to say they dont matter is a bit disingenuous........
edit on 9/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
And another one.

Reversing the landmark case would not automatically make abortion illegal across the country. Instead, it would return the decision about abortion legality to the states, where a patchwork of laws already in place render abortion more or less available, largely depending on individual states' political leanings.

www.npr.org...

Much to do about nothing.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Roe v Wade is not law, it's a ruling. If Congress makes a law then it's law. Even if you support abortion you should want roe v Wade gone and actual law replacing it.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Sorry, their opinion doesn't have anything to do with whether something was illegal. What you described is exactly why activist judges using opinions not law are harmful. They don't like you then bam max penalty.

Activist judges are harmful.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Sorry, their opinion doesn't have anything to do with whether something was illegal. What you described is exactly why activist judges using opinions not law are harmful. They don't like you then bam max penalty.

Activist judges are harmful.

I dont disagree with you there, youre totally right...........

but in that.....youre saying that they dont matter.......so activist or not......you cant say judges dont matter.........you just admitted that if they are activist judges that they do...........so we cant have it both ways.......

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Kavanugh haters had ample opportunity to take it to the Scotus.

70s Carter administration.

90s Clinton administration.

08-16 Obama administration.

And have done nothing until BK's nomination.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
We need a warning here...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join