It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump's FBI Kavanaugh investigation go beyond Kavanaugh and accusors?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Allegations (chain of custody) currently under FBI investigation:

1) The recanted 'Rape on a boat'...traces back to Sen.Whitehouse (RI)

2) The Ford allegation traces back to Eshoo and Sen. Fiendstein (CA)

These legislators are actually under investigation.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
After the Kavanaugh / Blasey-Ford hearings Jeff Flake was confronted by several women and seemingly caved to their demands to vote Yes on Kavanaugh only after an FBI investigation is completed towards Ford's claims.

Trump was accused then of not supporting the FBI investigation, but then quickly voiced his support for it, confusing some.

NBC then ran a story stating that Trump was limiting the investigations to a select group of Kavanaugh's accusers.

From the NBC story:

While the FBI will examine the allegations of Christine Blasey Ford and Deborah Ramirez, the bureau had not been permitted to investigate the claims of Julie Swetnick, who has accused Kavanaugh of engaging in sexual misconduct at parties while he was a student at Georgetown Preparatory School in the 1980s, those people familiar with the investigation told NBC News.

The NY Times also ran a similar story backing up NBC's claims.

From the NY Times story:

r. Trump, who had hoped Judge Kavanaugh would be sworn in by the time the Supreme Court opens its next term on Monday, said he was ordering the F.B.I. to conduct what he called a “supplemental” investigation that he said “must be limited in scope and completed in less than a week,” as the Republican Senate leadership had asked for.

Trump then releases this tweet.

NBC News incorrectly reported (as usual) that I was limiting the FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh, and witnesses, only to certain people. Actually, I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion. Please correct your reporting! - @realdonaldtrump

*emphasis is mine

Could Trump be actually expanding this Kavanaugh investigation beyond just Kavanaugh and the accusers?

Bill Mitchell weighs in:

tweet
Trump knew this FBI Investigation was coming. He pulled the trigger immediately with zero handwringing and assets were in place immediately. Something BIG is going down. The Dems have been set up.

and then Bill tweets this:

tweet
We know that Flake spoke to Rosenstein before he called for the investigation. What if Rosenstein really is a white hat in #SlowWalker and was tasked with flipping Flake to get the FBI involved? What if the Rosenstein coup thing is a feint to get Dems to drop their guard?

What could Bill Mitchell be talking about, ATS?

PLEASE WEIGH IN!

Yes....same with investigating Donny's dealings.

If crimes in any direction are found...they are reported and investigated. Mostly...usually...mandated. Bound.

Unless "Diamond Don 1 or 2" pays someone off....Mostly...usually...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So it was Lindsey Graham and Orrin Hatch that I was referfencing earlier:

Lindsey Graham promises 'full scale' probe into Democrats' handling of Ford-Kavanaugh allegation

The FBI will do a supplemental background investigation, then I'm going to call for an investigation of what happened in this committee. Who betrayed Dr. Ford's trust? Who in Feinstein's office recommended Katz as a lawyer? Why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California?" 

And:

Sen. Orrin Hatch tells FBI to report ‘immediately’ if anyone tries to delay the investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee.

The Utah senator said one “key reason” that has caused him concern over potential delays was learning during last Thursday’s committee hearing that Ford would have preferred to have been interviewed privately in California, rather than at a televised committee hearing. He wrote that Ford’s attorneys did not inform her of numerous offers by the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman to conduct a public or private interview wherever she preferred.

Some of those folks screaming loudest for an FBI investigation may be the ones who end up regretting it most. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If we're lucky this'll blow up right in the democrats face. They were the ones beating the drum loudest for an FBI investigation. Well, careful what you wish for.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: loam

Dunno I've avoided the Q threads, anonymous information bothers me even if its confirmation bias material.

As for your third option, that is a possibility but at the same time I am not sure if his ego could stand admitting being hands on could hurt the situation.

Oh Really ? His " Ego " is OUR Ego . The President Was Elected to Represents US . If You Spew Hatred Towards Him , You Spew it Towards US . WE THE PEOPLE , The Forgotten MAJORITY in this Country , Care Not what you may Say , but We Do Care About the Intentions Behind what you Say , and if it Poses a Threat to Our Constitution and Our Democratic Republic We Will Fight to Defend It Till Death If Necessary .......

edit on 30-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

If we're lucky this'll blow up right in the democrats face. They were the ones beating the drum loudest for an FBI investigation. Well, careful what you wish for.

Yup! You just might get it -- and more

I don't think Ford's attorneys ever expected the right to agree -- never ever.

However, I'm not sure I like Rosenstein's involvement... And the FBI has its own trustworthiness problems. So we'll find out what comes of it together, eh?

I'm very cautiously optimistic. But it ain't over yet.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think Trump absolutely knows what he is doing!

He would have been demonized if he had ordered an investigation of the Democrats' actions during the nomination process.
So, he gave in to their demands. They want the FBI, let the FBI investigate.
The Democrats never thought he would actually do it. They wanted to hold it over his head during mid-terms.

So now, it will be interesting to see what the FBI discovers.

edit on 9/30/18 by BlueAjah because: again

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ahem....

tweet

@realdonaldtrump

Wow! Just starting to hear the Democrats, who are only thinking Obstruct and Delay, are starting to put out the word that the “time” and “scope” of FBI looking into Judge Kavanaugh and witnesses is not enough. Hello! For them, it will never be enough - stay tuned and watch!

This is ominous!

Ladies and gentlemen, is this not confirmation the Dems are being targeted?

edit on 30-9-2018 by Tempter because: adding tweeter

edit on 30-9-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
DIANE FEINSTEIN IS TOAST!

Check out her letter. This is how GUILTY people act.

See her 9/30/2018 letter here: theconservativetreehouse.com...-154739

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Check out her letter. This is how GUILTY people act.

See her 9/30/2018 letter here: theconservativetreehouse.com...-154739

"Hey FBI, you know that Kavanaugh investigation that TRUMP WANTED? Yeah, please give us all the details on that please. Also, if any Democrats are under investigation, please let us know, okay? Come on, we've been REALLY good to you!"

AHHAHAH, it's coming true!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
DF hints around asking the FBI if they are investigating her. She needs time to book a flight to China.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
DF hints around asking the FBI if they are investigating her. She needs time to book a flight to China.

That psycho bitch is a Chinese asset!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I expect Kavanaugh to be cleared before wednesday. But this investigation will continue!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Check out her letter. This is how GUILTY people act....

Really? I sure don't see that. I checked out her letter. And I'll actually quote her letter:

Given the seriousness of the allegations before the Senate, I am writing to request that you provide the Senate Judiciary Committee with a copy of the written directive sent by the White House to the FBI.

In addition, if the FBI requests any expansion beyond the initial directive, please provide the names of any additional witnesses or evidence.

Nothing incriminating there. Of course she wants to know! Just like I want to know and the whole world wants to know!!!

The only difference is that she's in a position to ask for and to know that information -- as well as the entire Judiciary Committee. Guilty or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It seems more like she wants to know if she or anyone else involved in her plot are being investigated.

Trump already said it is up to the FBI who they interview.
It was senate who limited it to one week and current credible accusers.
What else is any of Feinstein's business?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Feinstein's letter sounds like (she thinks) she's in charge of the Senate Judiciary Committee. She is not. Grassley is.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

In addition, Democrats need to listen to what Jeff Flake ASKED FOR. He, along with "on the fence" Republican colleagues are satisfied with an "UP TO" 1 week long FBI investigation, of LIMITED SCOPE.

POWERLESS Democrats and MSM are the ones expressing concern and dismay that the duration isn't longer, and the scope isn't as wide as they want. Thankfully, what they want means nothing.

Hopefully by the time the next SCOTUS seat becomes available, their desires will mean less than nothing.

P.S. Tonight, Democrats and liberal MSM are shifting focus from attempted rape, to excessive high-school drinking by Kavanaugh. Wouldn't be ironic if the FBI learned that FORD drank too much in high-school.
edit on 9/30/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

huh?

Take a valium dood, I am not anti-trump but if you are trying to say he doesn't have an ego I would have to wonder if you drank to much koolaid from the other side of the aisle.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It seems more like she wants to know if she or anyone else involved in her plot...

I'm not so sure about that "her plot" part... I'm more inclined to think it's Ford's attorneys plot. And DiFi has been set up as the fall guy. DiFi had plenty of time and opportunity to leak this. But she didn't.

She was outed by The Intercept. The Intercept has stated it wasn't DiFi or her staff who leaked the story to them.

CNN leaked the letter a couple days later; I haven't heard CNN say nor anyone ask them the source of their leak. Someone should. I assume the FBI will.

By the time CNN read the letter on air , it would have been available to every Senator on the Judiciary Committee. So theoretically it could have been any one of their staffs as well. Perhaps Kamela Harris, the other Cali senator.

What else is any of Feinstein's business?

It's everyone's business. And sunshine is the best disinfectant. I think we ALL should know -- and be demanding it.

More to the point, like it or not, DiFi is the ranking minority member on the committee which comes with its own privileges and responsibilities. Since she cc'd Grassley and posted it publicly, I'm assuming she has the authority to do so. And if not, I'm sure we'll hear soon enough.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Feinstein's letter sounds like (she thinks) she's in charge of the Senate Judiciary Committee. She is not. Grassley is.

She's definitely flexing her senatorial muscles. But I doubt she would have done so blatantly -- she cc'd Grassley and posted it publicly -- if she didn't have that authority. If she doesn't, we'll know soon I'm sure.

But I don't have a problem with it. We should all know. And certainly the Judiciary Committee should know. DiFi did ask on behalf of the Committee, not just herself or the Dems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join