It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to end this silly war!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
As soon as Kavanaugh is confirmed, Roe v Wade needs to be overturned.
If losers want to kill their children, that is between them and God. I don't have a problem with it. But, state sanctioned baby murder should be illegal.

More over, after a few riots by lesbians and male homosexuals (cannot use the proper term here) and the clinically insane, the issue of Supreme Court Justices would no longer captivate the MSM.

Let's call them on their bluff. They want to set the world on fire because of the "possibility" of Roe v Wade being overturned. I say let's just do it.

And yes, I don't mind trolling the left or the MSM. Abortion is wrong. Any Congressman that voted for Abortion would have to explain their logic to God. But I want it overturned just to enjoy November 2016 all over again.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

You don't believe in a Christian god. If you do you'll have some explaining to do for your petty, hate filled heart.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Oh this going to be awesome.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The "proper" term?

Oh, I can see this is going to go really well...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Isn't the internet a grand place?

My optical nerves prevent me from rolling my eyes as far back as I would like.

edit on 30-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
First, what is a loser that wants to kill its child before birth? Think about what you said about the word "loser".
Second, it is not between whom you call "God", it is between their own conciseness and their spiritual world of "guilt".

Being in the war in the in Asia during the 60's and early 70's , I can tell you first hand, this is not a political thing. And never was until money got involved with some fk up advertisements on "let's kill this unborn children". I can say from my own experience in living in south east Asia, these woman knew what was right for their unborn child, many pregnancy by GI 's who went back to America. They didn't give a flying sht about the girl, so really who should you condemn ?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Are you gonna support those children?

Giving ya the finger, man.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

You don't believe in a Christian god. If you do you'll have some explaining to do for your petty, hate filled heart.

Just my opinion.
I'll go in order here in my responses.

You are confused. I don't hate anyone. Maybe you are the one who hates... mhm

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Oh this going to be awesome.

LOL! I hope so.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
First, what is a loser that wants to kill its child before birth? Think about what you said about the word "loser".
Second, it is not between whom you call "God", it is between their own conciseness and their spiritual world of "guilt".

Being in the war in the in Asia during the 60's and early 70's , I can tell you first hand, this is not a political thing. And never was until money got involved with some fk up advertisements on "let's kill this unborn children". I can say from my own experience in living in south east Asia, these woman knew what was right for their unborn child, many pregnancy by GI 's who went back to America. They didn't give a flying sht about the girl, so really who should you condemn ?

Yes. I believe I used the word "loser" in its proper context. People should take responsibility for their actions. To kill your child is to lose something precious and live with that decision all of your life, not to mention answering for it later.
No. We diverged on this topic long ago. I am not one who believes all this is an accident. I'm not pessimistic. For me, there is undoubtedly a God. I'd say I would go back and forth wrestling with that idea for 15 years, and finally came to the conclusion that the bible is inerrant. Chuck Missler paved the path for that for me.

And btw, this is about America and not Asia. If the GI's didn't want to get a female pregnant, then they should not impregnate. It really is that simple. And I wasn't really referring to that situation in my OP. I would not call them losers, that is a gray area. But I have seen this situation many times outside of Asia, and people are very happy with their children.
I have also served more than a few years and served in a few campaigns. Abortion was never an issue. But I was not in Vietnam where this may have been prevalent.
edit on 30-9-2018 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe) who was the "mother" of legalized abortion , stated that if she had the chance again , she would not have done it...

For the exact same resaon some folks are against legalized abortion

Speaks volumes , huh ?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Are you gonna support those children?

Giving ya the finger, man.

Is that your argument? Because they cannot support the child they should kill it? And you are okay with that?

This is where and when our country took the wrong turn. When we said it was okay to sherk your responsibilities as a human being. In the case of pregnancy, a child dies. You can use your imagination to come up with hundreds of other examples.

Throughout history unwed promiscuous sex in almost every culture was considered immoral. The spread of STDs and too many problems to list have this as the root issue.

But again, I'm not really here to argue if abortion is wrong or right. I'd rather not beat my head against a wall. "He said infantile murder, she said female productive rights." Nah, I just think it would be funny to watch the crazies turn in on each other when Roe v Wade is overturned.
edit on 30-9-2018 by FingerMan because: Coz I am awesome!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I just picked this card.

In particular,

Nah, I just think it would be funny to watch the crazies turn in on each other when Roe v Wade is overturned.

...and divided we fall.
States Rights will triumph this. Don't worry. Observe marijuana legalization.

Libertarians promote individual liberty and seek to minimize the role of the state. In the abortion debate some libertarians support legal access to abortion as part of their general support for individual rights, especially in regard to what they consider to be a woman's right to control her body.[1] Religious right and intellectual conservatives have attacked such libertarians for supporting abortion rights, especially since the DEMISE of the Soviet Union.[2]
Source

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I'd rather not beat my head against a wall.

I for one think you're missing out on an excellent opportunity to do something more productive with your life than you're doing now. Are you sure you've given it the proper consideration?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Abortion is a new medical procedure in the grand scheme of things.
I'm fine if you want to cut on yourself. But, if you want to hurt someone else in the process, why is that logically okay with anyone???

Once we can all agree on what abortion is, we'll all come together and have a kumbaya moment.
Is the issue infantile murder? Or, is the issue female productive rights?
Or, is the issue about whether or not there is a God? What about human responsibilities?
Can we all on this thread at least admit the issue is about whether or not it is okay to murder a baby? Coz I don't think anyone wants to infringe on the rights of a female to do what she wants with her body.

edit on 30-9-2018 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe) who was the "mother" of legalized abortion , stated that if she had the chance again , she would not have done it...

Speaks volumes , huh ?
It does speak volumes. Regret is a powerful emotion.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Great post!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Roe v Wade will never be overturned, but..

It would be interesting to see the effect it'd have on society. Sex sells.. well.. almost everything. From fashion for both sexes to look sexier to the other sex to make them think about sex to tons of mainstream music to a million other things. The people are so goddamn over sexed that taking away the ease of casual sex for pleasure or money from them would have a profound effect on culture, media, advertisement, music, social, etc. I might be stupid or just don't get into it much because I honestly don't care, but isn't an abortion several hundred dollars paid for by the woman getting it or her insurance company? If you goto a Planned Parenthood for an abortion and you're from a middle class family with no hardship problems, don't you have to pay for it?
edit on 9/30/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Roe v Wade will never be overturned, but..

It would be interesting to see the effect it'd have on society. Sex sells.. well.. almost everything. From fashion for both sexes to look sexier to the other sex to make them think about sex to tons of mainstream music to a million other things. The people are so goddamn over sexed that taking away the ease of casual sex for pleasure or money from them would have a profound effect on culture, media, advertisement, music, social, etc. I might be stupid or just don't get into it much because I honestly don't care, but isn't an abortion several hundred dollars paid for by the woman getting it or her insurance company? If you goto a Planned Parenthood for an abortion and you're from a middle class family with no hardship problems, don't you have to pay for it?

sex sells for money on the streets in Thailand and actually I find nothing wrong with that . Sex is what life is about in its simplylist form of life. Belief it or not, sex is what makes the world as you see it today.
Don't like it, buy a condom.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Speaks volumes , huh ?

Kind of like Anton Levey after starting his satanic church and all the showmanship and bluster ended up saying something like “I’ve made a terrible mistake” before he shuffled off the mortal coil to wind up in the hell he coveted.

OP I don’t agree with some of your wording especially the snide “I can’t use the proper term” crap, come on now that’s just underhanded and weak and did more to take away from the cruxt of the issue and instead set up a big(ger) flame war.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join