It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Sees Apparition-Security Camera Captures Bizarre Incident

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Entities are all around us. We just can't see them.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

the few times i have seen something that was 'paranormal' it made me stand there like a statue, when people see things they dont expect let alone ghosts or ufos its shocking.

the video looks pretty legit to me, or the guy saw something at the end of the hall he wanted nothing to do with and then someone edited in the ghost.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't see any "entity" in the video. I think the reaction looks faked.
If I see some sort of ghost, my first reaction wouldn't be to look at a CCTV camera and point it out. That's just me though.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
If he was filming the computer screen with his phone, who continued to film him once he stood up? After all, camera shake still continued.

My vote = This is fake.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Beowolfs

The CCTV camera caught the guard standing up, after it captured the strange anomaly. The guard filmed the entire footage from a computer monitor the day afterwards, with his phone. His hand was shaking as he filmed the footage off the computer screen. The computer screen was displaying the original CCTV footage from the night before. How can you not see that?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Seems to me there are a lot of people in denial.

For those of us who believe, we have to stick together. We know what we've seen and we don't have to prove sh*t to anyone.

You are the epitome of why this stuff is a mockery. We dont have to prove anything... lol. In your mind, the people who want actual proof or evidence of something are the ones in denial? As opposed to the people, such as yourself, who believe things with zero proof or evidence or factual basis, and oftentimes in the face of evidence which directly contradicts and disproved what you believe? And you somehow dont realize how backwards and stupid that logic is?
The dumbing down of the human race, where wanting something to have evidence and logic behind it is somehow a bad thing... good grief...
edit on 9-10-2018 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

LOL.
Just.... no.
They're all around us! We just can't see them. Or hear them, or touch them, or smell them, or record them, or photograph them, or prove in any way whatsoever that they may exist in spite of hundreds of years of futile attempts.. .

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
YouTube clip doesn't work ?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Seems to me there are a lot of people in denial.

For those of us who believe, we have to stick together. We know what we've seen and we don't have to prove sh*t to anyone.

You are the epitome of why this stuff is a mockery. We dont have to prove anything... lol. In your mind, the people who want actual proof or evidence of something are the ones in denial? As opposed to the people, such as yourself, who believe things with zero proof or evidence or factual basis, and oftentimes in the face of evidence which directly contradicts and disproved what you believe? And you somehow dont realize how backwards and stupid that logic is?
The dumbing down of the human race, where wanting something to have evidence and logic behind it is somehow a bad thing... good grief...

I believe because I have seen.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

LOL.
Just.... no.
They're all around us! We just can't see them. Or hear them, or touch them, or smell them, or record them, or photograph them, or prove in any way whatsoever that they may exist in spite of hundreds of years of futile attempts.. .

What do you think animals are staring at when they focus on something that doesn't appear to be there?

I'd appreciate it if you saved your hostility for something worthy of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
YouTube clip doesn't work ?

Does't work for me either so I got another one (same ghost).
Here is it is:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have had many paranormal experiences so i know it is for real, i have never actually SEEN a ghost but had other experiences. I do not believe a ghost can be caught on a camera, still or moving. All we ever see are fakes.
All the security cams around the world would have a field day if it was real.
The security dude is funny tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join