It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you tell me who really owns the US news media these days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Amen.
And then some.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Who is heavily invested?
Foreign .

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
China is not your friend.

You've been warned.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It is not as simple as that anymore.
There has been an intervention.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: musicismagic

Everything but the Sky and Fox News subsidiaries now belong to Disney.

Someone needs to make a new meme.

Are you misleading all of us here. I say that because because of an outsider looking and watching the news on an international level, same news broadcast (international news that is) is on my TV.

So tell me and others , what the fk is really being programed on a world wide basis. Here, President Trump is known as a man who tells it like it is, but in America, the major news gives ones the impression President is on cloud 9 and dreaming about how great he is, AND not what he is actually doing positive for the American people.

I really can't believe you guys don't see the truth.
Many countries around the world want a leader to represent them (the poor, the hard working and even "the good") and yet here we have a President who is worshiped in many countries giving them hope of freedom from their cruel leaders,wow, can't believe anyone here would disagree with me.
President Trump has even said "Kim" of North Korea will at least think about giving up the idea of invading south Korea and America. Can't believe on how "BLIND" Americans are on this. TWISTED MINDS is all I can say.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

One of the things you can be sure about is that in this day and age the number of players in any given industry is shrinking all the time. Therefore big corporate business player will own most of an industry.

In 1969 Dr Day said in his talk entitled "Everything is in Place and No one Can Stop Us Now " Said as that this would happen. He said that all industries would be owned by a hand full of corporates and that no one will be permitted into enter that industry without the permission of those major players.

Take the oil, the banking or the media industries as examples of industries with very few players. The big players in that industry are in a very strong position to run small companies who enter the industry; into the ground or, they can allow them to stay, the choice is theirs .

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I guess I should have more specific:

Everything in the NEWSCORP column that isn’t Sky News & Fox News now belongs in the Disney column.

I didn’t mean that everything from all columns should be in Disney.... fortunately.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Imo, who owns the media is not as important as who controls the media. The advertisers in media are corporations in the banking industry, pharmaceutical industry, oil/energy industry, tech. industry, automotive industry and the military industrial complex (Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, etc..). These are the one's who profit off both native ads disguised as news stories & conventional advertising ads during commercial breaks. These corporations control the media narrative in conjunction with their paid career politicians & the CIA. This is what forms the Deep State/Shadow government.

Obama repealed the Smith Mundt Act in 2013, which re-allowed the use of government propaganda domestically on U.S. citizens. Here's a list of some of the corrupt political ties to media during Obama's administration, some of which are still in place today controlling the mainstream narrative.

1) ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser. Today Susan Rice is on the board of directors of Netflix.
2) CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
3) ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.
4) ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
5) ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
6) CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Feel free to copy, save & share this information.
edit on 30-9-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Maybe America needs to bring back the Ghost of Teddy Roosevelt. Looks like some monopolistic trusts need broken up.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My bet is on Rothschild and Soros. Rothschild already owns PG&E Hydroelectric in California, which is the largest Hydroelectric system in the world, I think. Those two individuals have tentacles into pretty much everything you can name in the corporate world. Follow those money trails. You'll see some very prominent and familiar names linked to them all.

Also, you have to remember. Those elite who reside at the top will win regardless of what side they're on. They play both sides against the middle, just as they threw money into both sides of World War II. It didn't matter ultimately who won. They made money hand over fist regardless.
edit on 9/30/2018 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

How about I just add 2 short videos that PROVES the US media is scripted? You can pretend it is a text

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

They are ALL complicit.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Who really owns the US news media these days?

Same tribe that is trying to take over the internet right now.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Doesn't matter who owns it, but who controls it...the Deep State

top topics

<< 1   >>

join