It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop defending people you don't personally know it's a joke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i got death threats this week, from instagram, because i mentioned i hate einstein for contributing to the creation of the atomic bomb.

all these fools who never met him, OR are related to him, came to einy's defense.
edit on 29-9-2018 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: loam

Im starting to believe the floride in the water thing............

Because theres no way people can be born this brain dead, short of complications during pregnancy..........

Flint water Crisis ring a bell? It has been going on for years, all over the country.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Exactly why I do NO social media.

Who needs that crap?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

This is fact. There are something like 1,000 cities with worse water than flint. My capital city is one of them.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Wow man.

He's more than capable of defending himself and acquiring the necessities to defend his honour.

Yeah, I've been accused of BS before too, difference is I don't have millions to clear my name in a public arena nor afford a case for libel and/or defamation. I have other reasons not to go that route too.

In terms of UK law it's something I know a bit about, I also know the law is very very similar in the US.

Anyways knit pick questions... Ignore my other one that alludes to the circus that is US media and their ability to destroy people's livelihoods even without that "probable cause".

Crap sticks, destroys lives. Kavanough actually has a public platform to use if/when he's found innocent. Your average Joe will never get that.

But no one gives a damn about Joe. Joe was guilty look at those beady little eyes!

Joe was NEVER....

One of us!
One of us!
One of us!

Tonque in check BTW, I fully agree with this statement:

What is the value of 'free', if your life and that of your family is completely destroyed for no greater reason than unsubstantiated claims?

So pass laws, make this kind of action illegal but for goodness sake don't make it laws for some and not others, the US media has destroyed the lives of many a found innocent person.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

...difference is I don't have millions to clear my name in a public arena nor afford a case for libel and/or defamation.

Not that money has anything to do with the principles at stake here, but...

Brett Kavanaugh may become the ‘poorest’ Supreme Court justice

As of Dec. 31, Kavanaugh had between $15,001 and $50,000 in an interest-bearing Bank of America BAC, -1.60% account, and less than $15,000 in Vanguard funds within a 401(k) plan offered by the Employee Retirement System of Texas, according to his financial disclosure form.

He has fully paid off a loan from a thrift savings plan, as well as a credit-card account from Chase JPM, -1.47% that appeared in a previous disclosure plan.

The Washington Post reported that Kavanaugh and his wife bought a house in 2006 for $1.2 million, have refinanced it twice, and now have a mortgage of $865,000.

For the DC area, that's barely upper middle class.

edit on 30-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Point being?

When I worked in a bar I never paid full price for anything, I paid 20% on food.

Then again it's not like I'm trained in preparing food or anything either, know what I mean?

So you deny the fact he's more than capable of defending himself?

Are you saying he has as much access to US media as an "upper middle class man" ?

No, I've already stated I believe in these principles. There's a huge difference between Joe citizen and him though. Joe doesn't get representation in the public arena even if he had decent representation in the court of law.

As is, this hasn't went to court has it?

We're basically talking hear say and opinion. I don't agree with it but that's not my point. Far from it.

And manbehindthemask, I've challenged you multiple times on this website for absolutely ridiculous notions and opinions. I'd be weary of accusing people of being brain dead or tainted by the water if I were you tbh.

You're not all that special.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I would hope being an elite, she'd could afford to get a stylist, that cat lady look is 2008.
edit on 30-9-2018 by Lysergic because: grammars, then i saw a nazi so i changed it

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Roger. You hate people with more money than you apparently.

Whatever.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Weak.

I don't hate anyone.

So much for civility matters or the ability to debate, I'll take your reply as a reflection on just how screwed up "politics" gets people. Because I'm an idiot yet I've seen better come backs from my 5 year old nephew.

Pfft.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

And manbehindthemask, I've challenged you multiple times on this website for absolutely ridiculous notions and opinions. I'd be weary of accusing people of being brain dead or tainted by the water if I were you tbh. You're not all that special.

And none of them even worthy of a response.......including this one, but im feelling charitable........

Also your opinion of me matters to me none..........

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And manbehindthemask, I've challenged you multiple times on this website for absolutely ridiculous notions and opinions. I'd be weary of accusing people of being brain dead or tainted by the water if I were you tbh. You're not all that special.

And none of them even worthy of a response.......including this one, but im feelling charitable........

Also your opinion of me matters to me none..........

Because you're clearly full of yourself and hold your own emotional opinions higher than others.

Whilst resorting to ad hominim attacks to support your inflated ego. I assume that's what your mannerisms reflect anyways.

And no, the opinion of some anonymous person on the other side of an ocean shouldn't have any bearing on you. Charitable?

Giz a break fella, I've had you back down and change opinion in debate before. Figured that's what ATS was about, learning and debating. Seems you're just bitter today huh?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Because you're clearly full of yourself and hold your own emotional opinions higher than others.

Actually im sure youll find my views and opinions are fairly balanced..........my debates with people from both spectrum's bare that out.......perhaps you should refer back to some of my posts during the elections when myself and many left, and hard left posters were on the same train of thought.........

Whilst resorting to ad hominim attacks to support your inflated ego. I assume that's what your mannerisms reflect anyways.

That would be supposing i was actually speaking about anyone in particular..........which I wasnt, so moot point.....however if you find it that offensive, feel free to hit the report button to satisfy your righteous indignation........

And no, the opinion of some anonymous person on the other side of an ocean shouldn't have any bearing on you. Charitable?

Well pardon my ignorance then..........I thought I was quite clear.......

Giz a break fella, I've had you back down and change opinion in debate before. Figured that's what ATS was about, learning and debating. Seems you're just bitter today huh?

Sure you have......if thats the opinion , i repeat, opinion you choose to have, and it makes you feel better......speaking of that "ego" thing you were trying to point out......

As to bitter? not at all, Im enjoying home made wine with a woman next to me 10 years my younger, with a beautiful baby boy, and a week a head of vacation......theres nothing to be bitter about......

You give yourself too much credit to effect me, maybe you should check that ego thing
cheers mate
edit on 9/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Dude - you're being disingenuous or haven't really thought it through properly, if you think high-profile accusations of rape, whether true or not, in this day and age, isn't capable of utterly destroying people's lives/livelihood/reputation (on numerous levels). And considering the facts regarding this particular accusation (how long ago it was, barely a shred of evidence, and the timing with regards to the political process) - you'd truly have to be a overly-biased douche-bag not to see this circus for what it is (the Democrats stooping to new lows in order to railroad the Republicans choice for SCOTUS), and to not have some pity for what Kavanaugh is going through.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PubertJohnston

I've heard worse ideas... Really, I have.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That would be supposing i was actually speaking about anyone in particular..........which I wasnt, so moot point.....however if you find it that offensive, feel free to hit the report button to satisfy your righteous indignation........ 

That's my point, I've seen you be reasonable. I've seen you be hot headed. Reality and dealing with it can be a blurry happenstance, ain't nobody got all the answers or are totally infallible within their opinions, well researched or not.

Well pardon my ignorance then..........I thought I was quite clear....... 

I'm an idiot not stupid...

Sure you have......if thats the opinion , i repeat, opinion you choose to have, and it makes you feel better......speaking of that "ego" thing you were trying to point out...... 

Couldn't give a crap about my ego, it's why I'm in a thread I'm hardly wanted by the participants to try and have a reasonable debate.

As to bitter? not at all, Im enjoying home made wine with a woman next to me 10 years my younger, with a beautiful baby boy, and a week a head of vacation......theres nothing to be bitter about...... 

Well, see how with communication we can seemingly have things in common, even with the other siders. I'm a fan of home brewing too and relaxing with loved ones.

You give yourself too much credit to effect me, maybe you should check that ego thing 

cheers mate

I was alluding to past interactions, two of them being about Muslims, yes seemingly my words did affect you since you apologized and agrees to my point about how we should treat others on an individual basis... Kinda like the law no?

Honestly though I don't really care, I don't have the luxury. I like others to reflect upon their actions and opinions.

Anyways thanks for being so charitable with your time. I appreciate it. No that isn't sarcasm either.

Time is a precious thing, it's sad when it's needlessly wasted.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Now class warfare.

Of course, there's nothing really new about that.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Now class warfare.

Personally, im a fan of this method.....

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Now class warfare.

Weak premise.

I know millionaires, have family who are millionaires and I've worked for millionaires.

Some good, some bad. I don't have time for hate. Especially not for war, I'm of the opinion we're all human.

I'm also of the opinion that all citizens of a nation should be equally covered by law and represented before the law.

If that's "class warfare" to you then I'm afraid your more of an idiot than me.

For that I say well done

Or maybe I misconstrued. For some reason I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Allow me to translate your position then...

I don't hate...but I also don't care if your life is destroyed by unsubstantiated claims, furthered by the government even, as long as you are FREEEEEEEE.

Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join