It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop defending people you don't personally know it's a joke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

yeah right, of course, I'm drinking because I'm calling out your bs

just so you know I've had security clearances before and guess what they aren't that hard to get and the FBI is only really good at their job when it fit's your narrative

I'm sure if the FBI went after Trump you're all over the FBI is corrupted narrative as well, I wouldn't doubt it

not even going to check

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I have been reading ATS religiously over the past few weeks solely for the random trolling comments in the kavanaugh post. If for no other reason, they have mostly been lighthearted and amusing...something I would hope both sides can agree that we all could benefit from in this current environment. At the end, nothing has truly changed in Congress. Individuals on both sides of the aisle are equally narcissistic, self aggrandizing, hypocritical douche bags who couldn't care less about us plebeians. They ALL only publicly feign support for issues if it benefits their personal aspirations. As long as we allow these ridiculous individuals in politics to divide us as people we will never be capable to unify as a nation and fix the real problems. In my humble opinion, if this whole Kavanaugh thing has proven one thing it is that it is time to set term limits on all political positions.

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
That's far enough I suppose. But I would add to that that my feelings on it are.....

1. Presumed innocent for him

2. Right to be heard for her

Personally, I think Kavanaugh would withdraw himself if he had any respect for the court and they'd take this thing to court or something and settle it there.

A confirmation hearing is not the proper forum for this kind of stuff.

oh look a balanced perspective, amazing I actually agree with that

You only agree with it because he stated..........

Personally, I think Kavanaugh would withdraw himself

Which again proves that theres no actual integrity in your OP...........its all just "i believe this way so the rest of you should shut up and sit down"

Pathetic...........

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
people 1 year ago: there's no deep state you're crazy

people now: yea everyone's the same they all the NWO elite don't get tricked

Go figure.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

actually this entire post is about me pointing out that no one knows the truth

how you came to the conclusion that I am asserting some sort of truth is probably the same way you came to the conclusion that for sure this guy is innocent without a doubt

same logic

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

They're rich kids vouching for him. Of course they're lying for him. All of 'em.

Needn't worry about innocence til proven guilty. Trust in the mob. They're always right.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I'm not people, this has always been my stance

strawman

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It is such a disingenuous stance to take

If he had intergrity he would just step down

I assume these people would also quit their jobs , and keep out of the public if they are accused with no evidence

Otherwise they have no integrity

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
so because I never met someone or know them personally I can not have an opinion of them because you say so.......ok

carry on

Might be an overstatement, but yes, there is some truth to the your statement. For me, you don't know me, but I'm an American who did time in the military during the Vietnam War. If I say now it was an economic war, would you dislike me or if I said "I'm an American patriot who would fight for freedom for my country even if it meant going half way around the world?

link   

I never said he was or wasn't guilty, your building a strawman

what I said was no one knows the truth and defending these people is ridiculous because you really have no idea

and I'm right, it may bother you but that's the absolute truth at this point, an event that's he said she said that happened over 35 years ago

yeah guess what you have no idea who's telling the truth

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: dragonridr
Your off base with Kavanaugh he became a Bush supporter. What got him his fame and fortune is Ken Starr. He worked with him investigating Clinton and this got him on to white house council. And then when the court opened up Bush appointed him.

Isnt it always amazing the people that are telling us what we should and shouldnt do because we dont know, dont seem to have done their research themselves..........?

The wise man is one who knows what he does not know - Lao - Tzu
A fool doesn't know that he doesn't know.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

yeah right, of course, I'm drinking because I'm calling out your bs

Oh? what BS would that be? The BS that I dont agree that just because you dont know someone you shouldnt have an opinion? Please.......tell me more about how youre "calling me out"

just so you know I've had security clearances before and guess what they aren't that hard to get and the FBI is only really good at their job when it fit's your narrative

WTF does how easy they are to get have to do with anything? .......more scraping here to try and defend a ridiculous narrative.......

I'm sure if the FBI went after Trump you're all over the FBI is corrupted narrative as well, I wouldn't doubt it

Have you been living under a rock?

1. Im not a Trump supporter, so that blows youre whole narrative and trying to pigeonhole me out of the water.......

2. They have investigated him..........for the last year at least......man talk about not being informed and making judgemnt calls......

Weaksauce my man, weaksauce........

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

...just so you know I've had security clearances before and guess what they aren't that hard to get...

Based upon your posts, clearly.

But I guess they only really investigate for potential malfeasance and not coherent logical thinking.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I dont think very many here at ATS have stated that he is conclusively innocent. The vast majority PRESUME he is innocent..because that's just kinda how the system works here in the USA.....or atleast it's supposed to...

Sure I don't know he's innocent...but I presume he is until someone can prove otherwise.

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I never said he was or wasn't guilty, your building a strawman

what I said was no one knows the truth and defending these people is ridiculous because you really have no idea

and I'm right, it may bother you but that's the absolute truth at this point, an event that's he said she said that happened over 35 years ago

yeah guess what you have no idea who's telling the truth

Yes you admit that you don’t know the truth, out say he should withdraw

So in other words any accusation with no proof is all that is ever needed to get a nominee to withdraw

How about other elected official?

How about regular people, should they too just resign from their jobs and the public based in any accusation?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

yeah sure whatever buddy

because not taking either of these people at face value and then arguing that either one of them is a liar or not is obviously not logical thinking

good try, actually no it's not even a good try it was a very weak personal attack

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

OMG. Too much logic in that post.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

you completely made up a false assertion and present it as my argument because your assuming I am taking a side when obviously my entire point was that this entire thing is a big puppet show joke

man you guys are bad at this

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Show anywhere on these boards where I called either Ford or Kavanaugh a liar.

I'll save you the time. You can't.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
what a bunch of partisan hacks

I'll be back later when someone who thinks for themselves comments

that may not happen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join