It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Sends Criminal Referral to FBI - Investigate This Brett Kavanaugh Accuser.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Then her memory is suspect on every topic.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You live in a country where the rapid news cycles leave people with only the headlines. For example...

Lawyer: Ford's friend isn't refuting allegation

How many will actually read in that CNN report the part that says:

although she does not remember the alleged incident

It's not what gets reported that matters but how it gets reported, especially if you're pushing a narrative that supports an agenda.

The truth is in there.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Her friend doesn't deny Kavanaugh raped her either. But the fact she said she doesn't remember ever meeting him is more meaningful.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Her friend doesn't deny Kavanaugh raped her either. But the fact she said she doesn't remember ever meeting him is more meaningful.

Previous statement:

"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Another point is the Committee offered her an open or closed hearing.

If she (they) were oh-so-concerned about her "privacy" and "anonymity", why did they (she) freely choose the open hearing ?

Is it "Sybil" or is it "Sibyl".

💥😯💥

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Previous statement:

"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

Exactly. But liberal media can twist that hard.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If she says they never told her they can be disbarred.

OR...
Her lawyers can claim they DID tell her...but she just forgot (her fault).
Which makes all her recollections suspect.

That's why they can't claim that. Frankly I don't know how they are getting away with claiming she didn't know when it was on the news. Didn't her beach friends clue her in? Her in-laws? At some point the lawyers will have to behave like professionals and legitimately explain this without making Ford look medicated or insane. They don't have the benefit of victim sympathy that Ford has here.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Don't forget Ford also testified that she had been at 4 or 5 other parties with Kavanaugh prior to this incident. So Leland must not have been at those either.

I'm surprised not a single person has dug out old party photos showing any of these people together.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueAjah

The American Bar Association President has something he wants to keep hidden too. Turns out that the ABA itself did not recommend (on Thursday) that the Kavanaugh hearing be delayed. Just the ABA President.

FAKE NEWS that was not corrected: www.newsbusters.org...
Good find. Maybe it relates to BO abd Kagan and Sotomayor as they tried to keep their shady ties hidden.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

Don't forget Ford also testified that she had been at 4 or 5 other parties with Kavanaugh prior to this incident. So Leland must not have been at those either.

I'm surprised not a single person has dug out old party photos showing any of these people together.
She testified that Leland drove her home from that party but Leland has no recollection of seeing Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yet not one person remembers ever meeting her.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

what lies about flying. Having a fear of something but doing it anyway is the epitome of courage.
Some people may let their fears get the better of them and some people concur them.
She obviously has some inner strength. Have you never heard of that?
Oh it’s sure courage when you are willing to fly to exotic locales on vacation....
It’s even in her sworn testimony www.informationliberation.com...
edit on 30-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I guess she just never even existed! Stop hyperbolically lying!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm more than willing to look at your evidence of people that know Kavanaugh who can say yes Kavanaugh and Ford know each other.

Source.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There’s an MKuktra connection specifically. It just occurred to me that there’s a sexual Abuse/torture aspect to Mkultra (think Cathy O’Brien and Taylor Bryce). Maybe Ford was abused via the MKultra programming and she cannot actually access those memories. That makes more sense to me than anything else with the Cia connection.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm beginning to think that either the entire 1982 social scene is gaslighting Ford or she assumed a great many relationships that simply weren't.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

She testified that Leland drove her home from that party but Leland has no recollection of seeing Kavanaugh.

Did she? Can you point to where in the testimony she said that because I genuinely don't recall and that would be another important piece.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Read the transcript from the hearing. www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.weeklystandard.com...

[Tom] Kane knew of Ford but couldn’t recall any specific time he spent together with her. Asked if he ever recalled being at a party or gathering with Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh, Kane replied: “Those two together, I can’t say. Probably not. She went in and out of our lives, I don’t remember spending time with her at all. I remember her name, but I don’t remember spending time with her at all.” Kane said he knew of Christine Blasey Ford both because he knows her brother and another one of his friends, Chris Garrett, briefly went out with her in high school.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

No she didn't. She said she came from the Country Club, where she had been swimming, but she didn't remember how she got there. She also didn't remember how she got home.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join