It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Sends Criminal Referral to FBI - Investigate This Brett Kavanaugh Accuser.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
battle of the gofundme (bail) ... kavanaugh is on $300,000

Except, Kavanaugh may not even be able to accept a single dime of it:

I have continued reaching out to the judge's family through different sources, but haven't yet had any luck reaching them. It has occurred to me that they may not want to be reached until after the judge's confirmation vote, which would be very understandable. In any case, I will continue reaching out to the judge's family until I get an answer from them. Last but not least, with everything Judge Kavanaugh is being put through, it is fantastic to see so many people publicly showing their support for his family.

link

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

what lies about flying. Having a fear of something but doing it anyway is the epitome of courage.
Some people may let their fears get the better of them and some people concur them.
She obviously has some inner strength. Have you never heard of that?
edit on 9302018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldnt say defamed but he certainly showed a lot of bias for an unbiased judge and he certainly showed a lack of self control with the rage and the crying and he showed a hyper interest in beer.
Not too smart when youre accused of sexual assault while intoxicated and you brag about working out and your love of beer.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The odds are even.
Good stuff.
S&F

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

what lies about flying. Having a fear of something but doing it anyway is the epitome of courage.
Some people may let their fears get the better of them and some people concur them.

Like the courage to fly to go on holidays all over the world, but somehow cant make it to the hearing till the end of the week because " I cant fly"

Was a blatant stall tactic to hold off as long as she could........thats supremely clear here.......she could have been on a plane long before that and everyone knows it......

You cant tell me she can fly for vacation when she wants, but she couldnt have been there earlier to get all this done.......

How can you NOT see this?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I wouldnt say defamed but he certainly showed a lot of bias for an unbiased judge and he certainly showed a lack of self control with the rage and the crying and he showed a hyper interest in beer.
Not too smart when youre accused of sexual assault while intoxicated and you brag about working out and your love of beer.

Oh so it was dumb of him to tell the truth and say he liked beer?

You just avant- win with some people

Had he been stoic and calm, that would have been proof of his guilt

When he is fiery, that’s proof of his guilt

If he lies about dumb things about liking beer, that proves he is guilty

If he tells the truth and says he likes beer, more proof he is guilty

It’s sad watching the partisans twist everything into proof of his guilt

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Because nothing she ever says sounds like it comes from an honest broker.

Piano that only plays one note.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Agreed, Nike should give her a gig for her courage....

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Oh so it was dumb of him to tell the truth and say he liked beer?

You just avant- win with some people

Had he been stoic and calm, that would have been proof of his guilt

When he is fiery, that’s proof of his guilt

If he lies about dumb things about liking beer, that proves he is guilty

If he tells the truth and says he likes beer, more proof he is guilty

It’s sad watching the partisans twist everything into proof of his guilt

Reposting for effect.......

This is spot on..........well said sir........

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Well I dont want to attack her as a person...........I believe that Sillyol is probably a wonderful person.....

In fact, im sure we would get along famously if we were face to face........

The problem is that some people dont want to admit to truth in certain areas because it goes against a narrative, or a political leaning.

As many know, because I was relentlessly attacked on this forum for not being a Trump supporter even though im conservative, hell someone made me this Avatar backdrop BECAUSE of it lol.

Its important that we seek truth regardless of our political leanings............hell perhaps ESPECIALLY because of our political leanings.

In the end, I choose to hope that people know what the truth is, even if they dont want to express it......

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't disagree with a single word.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

from her (originally withheld) original letter:

I am available to speak further should you wish to discuss. I am currently vacationing in the mid-Atlantic until August 7th and will be in California after August 10th.

news article

😃😃😃

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, this isn't about Christine Ford's allegations, or Ramirez' allegations or Swetnik's allegations. This is about the guys who said they went to the boat to beat up Brett and Mark for raping their friend. The guy recanted and apologized. I guess that wasn't good enough.

If Trump simply apologised for all the wrong and evil things you believe he's done, would that be enough?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: projectvxn
I sure hope so. There should be consequences for lying to destroy innocent people.

How do you know she's lying? She might well be politically motivated but that doesn't necessarily mean she's lying. However, I do believe the statute of limitations should be set at a sensible time period and people should be told that it's their own responsibility to report a crime within a reasonable amount of time.

I suppose that would not really prevent this circus but it would be a start. I'm not even going to blame her because she's probably right that the deck was stacked against victims in those days. It may well still be. This is something that needs to be fixed.

We all saw she lied about flying. Do we have to get more specific than that one lie? A lie to Congress comes with a possible Felony charge for the lie. Did Mueller not get somebody in Trumps world for a lie?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: toysforadults
wait here I am to jump in on partisan lines to defend someone I don't know

here I am, defending people I don't know because why?

because the TV told to me to

wow, so many brainwashed people have taken over the forums

I don’t really care about the players involved as much as defending the concept of innocent until proven guilty

Sorry that defending that, which is one of the foundations of our country, is seen as a distraction to you

I didn't read that the same way Grambler.

I think that was about how people are defending the liars making false claims. Maybe I am wrong?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Yea the note is called
Reeee Flat

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I still say Grassley and the rest need to call for an FBI investigation in to whose donating to Ford's Gofundme.

From the beginning this whole snip show was effed up.

But to profit off it?

Hell no.

' Get the money out of politics' eh.
edit on 30-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I still say Grassley and the rest need to call for an FBI investigation in to whose donating to Ford's Gofundme.

From the beginning this whole snip show was effed up.

But to profit off it?

Hell no.

' Get the money out of politics' eh.

I don't need to begrudge the money people willingly give to anyone. No doubt, Politicians need to be watched. Let's not do that to citizens. People with no power should be left alone in these matters if GoFundMe doesn't call hoax. Hard for me to give my money for a proven liar, so she'll have to wait. Out of love for others some just have sympathy for the lie and don't see the bigger picture.

"A fool and his money......."

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

What a load of crap! You know that Christine Ford lied, but Kavanaugh's lies are "conjecture"! LOL

Er, yes... because Dr Ford herself has admitted that she previously gave a false statement.
Have you not being paying attention????
Dr Ford admitted she did not hear conversation downstairs.
Dr Ford admitted she does not know who pushed her in the room.
Dr Ford admitted that her fear of flying does not stop her flying for business and holiday.

All the above are counter to her previous claims.
She's been caught changing her story.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Falsus in uno,falsus in omnibus.

Blumenthal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join