It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Sends Criminal Referral to FBI - Investigate This Brett Kavanaugh Accuser.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

What a load of crap! You know that Christine Ford lied, but Kavanaugh's lies are "conjecture"! LOL

The lies about flying and the lies about contacting the press are on the record.

That's just 2.

There's a bunch more on the record like the one about not knowing about the Committee's offer to "see" her in California to protect her privacy. She said she never knew. 😃

Read the hearing transcripts.

(and yes, the Kavanaugh calendars are verified)😎

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Didn't one of the Senators file a formal complaint with Grassley, alleging that Kavanaugh "defamed" Democrats during his testimony?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It would be disappointing if those publications didn't have negative things to say about Brett Kavanaugh. They are remaining true-to-form, even as their ship sinks.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

If Ford has mental issues now, wait until this is over and she's dropped like a hot potato.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueAjah

If Christine Ford was "all there", she would have already realized that her attorneys don't give a damn about her. It's sad how they and Feinstein, have/are taking advantage of her. I bet Ford gets almost none of the $530,000 put in her GoFundMe account. (As of last night)

She has 530 k in her gofund me? Well damm I think Brett kavanaugh raped me to.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well damm I think Brett kavanaugh raped me to.

You need to be a female with a twitter account for that to work..

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm....Exactly Who's Side is the F.B.I. ON Presently ? 8 Years of being Corrupted by the Obama Administration and the " Deep State " . Infiltration into the Bureau of the Upper Echelons of Agents and Directors making the Operations of the Agency Purely Political in Nature . WTF Happened to J.Edgar's Baby ? Nobody Trusts the F.B.I. ANYMORE , NOBODY ..............

edit on 29-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What a load of crap! You know that Christine Ford lied, but Kavanaugh's lies are "conjecture"! LOL

The lies about flying and the lies about contacting the press are on the record.

That's just 2.

There's a bunch more on the record like the one about not knowing about the Committee's offer to "see" her in California to protect her privacy. She said she never knew. 😃

Read the hearing transcripts.

(and yes, the Kavanaugh calendars are verified)😎

Has this BIGGIE been mentioned yet?

Records Show Dr. Ford Is Not A Licensed Psychologist, May Have Committed Perjury

Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page.
More at: www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

If Christine Ford was "all there", she would have already realized that her attorneys don't give a damn about her. It's sad how they and Feinstein, have/are taking advantage of her. I bet Ford gets almost none of the $530,000 put in her GoFundMe account. (As of last night)

As of Friday night, Ford's GoFundMe topped $700,000.
foxillinois.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
battle of the gofundme (bail) ... kavanaugh is on $300,000

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

foxillinois.com...

That makes me feel ashamed.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Democrats and MSM trust the FBI. They defended the agency with all their might, when President Trump used to say the FBI was in "tatters".

But Dims and liberal MSM will rapidly join you in NOT trusting the FBI, if the agency doesn't dig up some dirt on Kavanaugh over the next 6 days.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

That would be idiotic if they did that to her on top of everything else.

She just might flip on the whole scam!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Good, anybody that has been lying in this circus side show should be prosecuted.

I don't care which side, but if the lawyers really set her up they should get in trouble, if Feinstein or other members of congress were playing fast and loose with the truth let them get hammered. If kavenaugh gets caught lying same thing, if we let this go and bow down to the mob we have lost the rule of law.

So unleash the hounds and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sookiechacha

None of those are proven lies, I st conjecture

We know ford lied in a sworn statement saying she heard people talking downstairs when she was in the bathroom

We know she lied by changing her story in how many people were there several times

I have just as much proof that ford lied about remembering she only had one beer as all of those articles do about Kavanaughs “lies”

So I assume you don’t believe her story at all based on her lies

And her fear of flying.

Good book btw.

And she was on the east coast since Aug at least.

edit on 9 30 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 30 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

foxillinois.com...

That makes me feel ashamed.

Even worse, the Senator from Hawaii has inhaled so many toxic volcano fumes, she's using Brett Kavanaugh as a way to boost her re-election fund-raising.

Meanwhile, Hawaiian heroine Hirono tried raising money on the character assassination campaign.
“I’m about to ask you to make a donation to support my reelection campaign for the FEC fundraising deadline on Sunday,” the letter began.
www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

That would be idiotic if they did that to her on top of everything else.

She just might flip on the whole scam!

I'm sure Ford's attorneys are the administrators of her GoFundMe account. They can "launder" that money through Sheila Jackson Lee's campaign account.

Attorney's make a donation on Ford's behalf, and Lee slips them an envelope that contains a money order. Lee keeps 10%. The attorneys get 85%. Ford gets 5%.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Connections , Follow the Facts . Christine Blasey Ford Is a C.I.A. Asset . Her Grandfather was a C.I.A. Agent . She Worked for them at Stanford University . Connect the Dots...Hmm....

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And Feinstein recommended the attorney (Katz), who also worked for Bill/Hillary Clinton. I know. It's a nest of evil. If the FBI Investigation is done a certain way this week, enough evidence can be gathered to launch a probe into how everyone colludes with each other, and with billionaire ring-leader, George Soros.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

One can hope...

I also hope they appoint a career investigator from outside the beltway to do the investigation, rather than another insider that colludes with the local swamp denizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join