It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Sends Criminal Referral to FBI - Investigate This Brett Kavanaugh Accuser.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Contact CNN and MSNBC !!!!!!

You got em !!!!!

💥😯💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Contact CNN and MSNBC !!!!!!

You got em !!!!!

💥😯💥

Is that a square with Pom-Poms?

I don't get your symbol-emoticons.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Grambler

Absolutely I am hypothesizing?

And sure, if the evidence disproves it or Keyser or Ford end up being someplace else on July 1st, then it obviously doesn't hold water.

But as of now, it is hitting all cylinders, people she said were there comporting with Kavanuagh's calendar and "timmy's" home beside Keyser's public pool and being a modest one bathroom townhouse.

Will be interesting to see what the FBI come up with in interviews.

For the record I don’t mind you hypothesizing at all

We all do it

I am just saying it is just a hypothesis and nothing more

Basically you are showing that Kavanaughs calendar shows it is possible this party could have happened on one day

I agree

In fact, I knew that even if his calendar is accurate, there is no way it would be so comprehensive as to prove that this party couldn’t have happened

So I feel like you are hypothesizing something that is basis acknowledged by everyone; Kavanaugh drank beer with these guys

Now despite this, all of the supposed attendees of this party say it never happened

That is the relevant part
edit on 1-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So basically you don't care. You will keep making things up to support what you want to be true. Got it.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

...and let's not forget the most obvious red flag - Dr Ford cannot remember how she got home. How she made a miles long trip to reach home... No one in their right mind would believe she is telling the truth that she remembers nothing of that.
Everything else pales into comparison to this obvious lie.

I suspect that the person who took her home won't corroborate her story and under oath would have to say she was not in any way stressed. She was probably drunk.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And no one remembers taking home a very distraught girl, and how did she call for a ride? No cell phones back then.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Maybe nobody drove her home because she wasn't at any party.

💥⚖💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Just so everyone is clear, you are making all of this up Ford has claimed none of this, this is just you trying to make facts fit your preconceived conclusion

Lots of things "could" have happened.
It appears nothing happened.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

💥⚖💥

Christine Ford is a puppet. That's all. After this is over, her lawyers will drain the $900,000 from her GoFundMe, and ride off into the sunset...laughing.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

💥⚖💥

Or she was older than she claims and she actually did drive to the party she remembers, but since that would not fit in the timeline correctly to have an encounter with Kavanaugh, she conveniently has no recall now, thus why she can remember she only drank one beer. Wasn't she originally claiming mid 80s?
edit on 10 1 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I haven't seen any pushback on Ford's comments about running into Mark Judge at the Safeway 6 to 8 weeks later and going up to say Hello to him.

Any survivor of sexual assault would not go and say Hello to a person they claimed laughed and humiliated them. She doesn't remember details of where,when,how she got home but remembers seeing him and saying hello 6 to 8 weeks later. Her mother was with her and she went in a separate door and by chance there he was so she says Hello.. Yeah right..ok.

I think she convieniently "remembered" this after seeing Kav's calendars and with a little help from her lawyers. Because who doesn't want to say "Hello" to a person who they claimed scarred them for life.(sarc)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And sure, if the evidence disproves it or Keyser or Ford end up being someplace else on July 1st, then it obviously doesn't hold water.

But as of now, it is hitting all cylinders, people she said were there comporting with Kavanuagh's calendar and "timmy's" home beside Keyser's public pool and being a modest one bathroom townhouse.

Now despite this, all of the supposed attendees of this party say it never happened

Since you have said this a few times before and I don't think you are a stupid person, would you mind answering the following:

Can you see the difference between saying "I do not remember this happening"
vs.
Saying "It never happened"
?

Hint, Leyland Keyser said she does not remember this event, but she also says she believes Dr. Ford's account.

SECOND HINT:

"I do not recall" is the most common answer people give under oath because it allows them to avoid perjury if they are mistaken.

edit on 1-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

...and let's not forget the most obvious red flag - Dr Ford cannot remember how she got home. How she made a miles long trip to reach home...

I answered that last page.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

vs.
?

When talking about someone possibly committing a crime....these two things are basically the same.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Since you have said this a few times before and I don't think you are a stupid person, would you mind answering the following:

vs.
?

Hint, Leyland Keyser said she does not remember this event, but she also says she believes Dr. Ford's account.

Of course there is a difference

But will you admit Keyser just didn’t say I don’t recall that party, she said she doesn’t even remember every being at any party with Kavanaugh

But yes you are right, there lack of remembering does not definitively prove this couldn’t have happened

Now will you admit that there is no evidence whatsoever to prove fords story

In addition even the witnesses she gave say they can’t reme a party like this

So given that, unless the fbi comes up with something, do you think there is any reason at all to judge Kavanaugh as if he is guilty of this?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

vs.
?

How can you say that she believes Ford's account? She gave sworn testimony that she has never met Kavanaugh! The only thing she can believe is that Ford was assaulted by someone at a party...but either Keyser or Kavanaugh were not present when it occurred.

Thus...Ford's account begins to fall apart again.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

vs.
?

When talking about someone possibly committing a crime....these two things are basically the same.

Yes imagine you tell law enforcement or anyone for that matter

“One day soberbaccus attacked me. I don’t know when or where, but it happened. We were hanging out with grambler when it happened “

And I say wait Not only do I not recall that, but I have never even hung out with soberbaccus at all

And there is no other evidence you give other than your very passionate testimony that this happens

How in the world would any reasonable person hold you accountable for this alleged crime?

Especially if your story kept changing about it?
edit on 1-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

vs.
?

How can you say that she believes Ford's account? She gave sworn testimony that she has never met Kavanaugh! The only thing she can believe is that Ford was assaulted by someone at a party...but either Keyser or Kavanaugh were not present when it occurred.

Well, according to her life-long, best friend, Christine Ford,...Leland Keyser has "health problems" (read MENTAL health problems).

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CynConcepts

vs.
?

Well, according to her life-long, best friend, Christine Ford,...Leland Keyser has "health problems" (read MENTAL health problems).

Birds of a feather....

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

vs.
?

Now will you admit that there is no evidence whatsoever to prove fords story

Dr. Ford's testimony is evidence, so the above statement is false.
Swetnick's accusation carries the same legal weight as Judge, PJ et al. Written Statements made "Under Penalty of Felony".
I consider all of it "evidence".

Now, if you are asking if there is "sufficient" evidence to objectively conclude that he is guilty of sexually assaulting Dr. Ford? No, there isn't unless other evidence emerges. That does not speak to opinion.

So given that, unless the fbi comes up with something, do you think there is any reason at all to judge Kavanaugh as if he is guilty of this?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join