It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Sends Criminal Referral to FBI - Investigate This Brett Kavanaugh Accuser.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

😃Busted already😃

👆"The Mitchell Report"👆

You should have sent that to the Senate Committee under penalty of misdemeanor !!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Kavanaugh often hung out with his friends. You can't just pick a day from his calendar and then make up a story about what happened.

That is the only day that summer on Kavenaugh's Calendar where he went to a party at a home that fits what Dr. Ford described and with the People (PJ, Judge and Kavenaugh) Dr. Ford said were at that party.

It just happens to be literally across the street from Leyland Keysers public pool, the only woman Dr. Ford remembers being present.

She readily admitted she did not remember where she was swimming before the party, but that she "assumed" it was Columbia Country Club because that is where she swam most summer afternoons.

July 1st on Kavenaugh's calendar fits time, place, those in attendance, home description (modest, single bathroom, two story etc.) and it is right across from the public Pool of the woman Dr. Ford went to the party with.

It explains how she got there and back.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Xhe will never look at all evidence or lack there of and make an informed decision.

You can tell xhey parrot everything xhey read on Facebook or xheir favorite propaganda news channel.

Anyone with 2 functioning brain cells knows this lady is a fraud.

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud.

2 scoops
2 front doors
2 SC nominees
2 terms

edit on 1-10-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Maybe I am slow on this, but how is this Leyland Keyser's public pool? Did she live in this area too?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Oh cool she remembered all of the stuff you just typed

Can you give me a link to that?

She doesn't have to remember all of that and without corroboration it wouldn't matter much.

The FBI just has to question people who do remember that stuff.

No doubt July 1st is very high on their list of what to investigate. It is the only party that Kavanuagh notated that matches Dr. Fords description.

Let's see what this week brings.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476

Maybe I am slow on this, but how is this Leyland Keyser's public pool? Did she live in this area too?

Yes. Less than two miles south.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So, besides my quote above, you think your story matches her testimony here:

MITCHELL: And you’ve described this as being near the country club, wherever this house was, is that right?

FORD: I would describe it as it’s somewhere between my house and the country club in that vicinity that’s shown in your picture. And the country club is about 20 — a 20-minute drive from my parents’ home.

MITCHELL: A 20-minute drive. And, of course, I’ve marked as the crow flies.

FORD: Yes.

MITCHELL: Would it be fair to say that somebody drove you somewhere, either to the party or home from the party?

FORD: Correct.

testimony

edit on 10/1/18 by BlueAjah because: link

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

No when a person is so snip faced drunk to black out they're in no condition to rape anyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Just so everyone is clear, you are making all of this up

Ford has claimed none of this, this is just you trying to make facts fit your preconceived conclusion

Which is fine

But I just want to ask you, if ford, Keyser, or anyon else that we’re supposed to be at this party can prove they were elsewhere on this date, will you admit ford made all of this up?

Or will you then backtrack and say it must have been some other day?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes he knows more than ford

In fact if ford could just contact soberbaccus I am sure he could make her remember things better to ensure the person he doesn’t liked is blamed more successfully

You know, just like fords Feinstein recommended lawyers probably did

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So if it turns out the 1st is not the date this happened, will you admit Ford is either lying or mistaken and Kavanaugh did not do this?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Even if all of it is true, we're still left with a minor groping a minor.

Let's not all forget that. I mean, at the end of the day, this is just plain ridiculous.

If you guys are expecting the FBI investigation to turn up a left-wing conspiracy to frame Kavanaugh, prepare to be disappointed.

So, you don't expect all of Ford's CIA ties to come to light, or questions about why Feinstein SAT on this for months, or how DF broke numerous rules in her handling of this? Perhaps we won't see how none of her friends can seem to vouch for this narrative, or we'll find out why her own previous statement only named Mark?

I don't think we'll be disappointed at all.

Even when the DNC trots out another person on Wed, who agrees to commit perjury in order to advance the party objective.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler

Oh cool she remembered all of the stuff you just typed

Can you give me a link to that?

She doesn't have to remember all of that and without corroboration it wouldn't matter much.

The FBI just has to question people who do remember that stuff.

No doubt July 1st is very high on their list of what to investigate. It is the only party that Kavanuagh notated that matches Dr. Fords description.

Let's see what this week brings.

Well these people already gave statements under penalty of felony that they don’t recall any party like ford is discussing

If they maintain that position, will you admit that these charges should not be held against Kavanaugh because an fbi investigation showed no evidence of them whatsoever?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Mitchell:
You indicated that you were at the Country Club swimming that day?

Dr. Ford:
That is my best estimate of how this could have happened

Mitchell:
When you say "best estimate" is that based on the fact that you said you pretty much went there every day?

Dr. Ford:
Yes

Starts around 7:45 Mark

She guessed it must have been the Country Club.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The FBI will investigate.

But how come the Committee didn't present all this?

💥💥😎💥💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Absolutely I am hypothesizing?

And sure, if the evidence disproves it or Keyser or Ford end up being someplace else on July 1st, then it obviously doesn't hold water.

But as of now, it is hitting all cylinders, people she said were there comporting with Kavanuagh's calendar and "timmy's" home beside Keyser's public pool and being a modest one bathroom townhouse.

Will be interesting to see what the FBI come up with in interviews.

edit on 1-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hey you can always contact your Rep in Congress and have them deliver this miracle to Feinstein's office.

But first you should contact the Washington Post and have text conversations.

Worked well for "Dr Ford".

😃

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The FBI will investigate.

But how come the Committee didn't present all this?

💥💥😎💥💥

They didn't know who "Timmy" was until Kavenaugh told Mitchell in the hearing.

Once people knew Timmy's name they could trace where he and his parents live in 1982 and where the party was on July 1st that Kavenaugh documented where PJ, Judge and Kavenaugh were drinking "skis" as Dr. Ford described.

"Timmy's" house meets the modest description with one bathroom, two stories etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hey you can always contact your Rep in Congress and have them deliver this miracle to Feinstein's office.

But first you should contact the Washington Post and have text conversations.

Worked well for "Dr Ford".

😃

I will leave it to the FBI. They are pretty good at interviewing people and looking at a map.

I am sure someone else has looked at a map, tracked the home addresses at the time, put Keyser, Timmy on a map and noticed the huge public pool across from the party house was Keyser's public pool.

As I showed, Dr. Ford admitted she just assumed or estimated she had been swimming at the country club since she had been swimming someplace.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So if it turns out the 1st is not the date this happened, will you admit Ford is either lying or mistaken and Kavanaugh did not do this?

???

If the 1st is not the date this happened, then I will admit the first is not the date this happened.

Whether Ford is mistaken or Kavenaugh is lying about this etc?

We still don't "know" either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join