It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Sends Criminal Referral to FBI - Investigate This Brett Kavanaugh Accuser.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: projectvxn

There should be for certain, but how is this going to be proven or dis-proven. I can't see how it can be done.

U.S. Senators placing Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court is essentially dis-proving the accusations. Same with Clarence Thomas.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Dfairlite

I'm pretty sure attempted rape of a minor is a felony.

What about beating up your girlfriend, like DNC co-chair Keith Ellison did? Democrats must think its OK for Democrat men to assault women. But not Republican men. That's a crazy belief system, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
#FeinsteinResign now!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

There is beyond "reasonable doubt" that Brett Kavanaugh attempted to rape her.

But there's not much doubt that "somebody" attempted to rape her.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
#FeinsteinResign now!

Thanks for the hashtag. Let's get it trending, like #ReleaseTheFISA.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually that's wrong. There's reasonable doubt that the event happened at all. The idea that we have to believe she had some trauma happen to her because of her 'riveting' testimony is absurd. She has no corroboration that anyone tried to rape her. She doesn't remember when or where it happened. Anyone would get out of these charges. All we know for certain as that either A) someone tried to rape her B) she is a liar. In fact option B has more substantiation than option A.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I won the Superball, can't tell when or where I bought the tic or what numbers I played but I won!!!

YAY!!! $500mil!!! Don't have the tic either.

I was at somewhere that sells them. I think the guy's name was Abu.

Yeah that's it! Abu!

All my friends were there! They will vouch for me!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Quoted for accidental truth telling. LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This additional week was never about more investigation.

It's to buy the Dems time to find ANOTHER DNC activist willing to perjure themselves in order to advance the party objective.

Mark my words, by the end of this week, there will be ANOTHER ACCUSER trotted out, if not more.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

On a date she can't remember, at a place she can't remember, how she got there, she can't remember....which nobody else can corroborate, and even a store she mentioned going to after didn't even exist until years later....so....

Just what exactly IS your criteria for "reasonable doubt"?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If this was done purposefully, my hat is off to the President.

As wacky as this Q Anon conspiracy theory is, why does it seem to be more and more likely each day?

Strange times indeed.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How does anyone know she's lying? I've seen no concrete evidence that she is. I personally think she is telling the truth. If you guys are expecting the FBI investigation to turn up a left-wing conspiracy to frame Kavanaugh, prepare to be disappointed.

I'm betting the FBI finds that Kavanaugh lied about some things during his hearing, but conservatives start crying out that the FBI is biased and needs to be replaced with Trump supporters at all levels.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
How does anyone know she's lying? I've seen no concrete evidence that she is. I personally think she is telling the truth. If you guys are expecting the FBI investigation to turn up a left-wing conspiracy to frame Kavanaugh, prepare to be disappointed.

I'm betting the FBI finds that Kavanaugh lied about some things during his hearing, but conservatives start crying out that the FBI is biased and needs to be replaced with Trump supporters at all levels.

And if Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 election, none of this would have ever happened.

Right?

Or ?

But.

Maybe.

💥🔑🔓💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
How does anyone know she's lying? I've seen no concrete evidence that she is.

Did 4 boys attack her? Was it 4 people at the party but only 2 attacked her? Was it what she swore to for her polygraph that it was 4 boys at the party and a couple of girls? Was it 4 boys and her 1 female friend only?

Did this happen in her late teens? Or her early teens?

Which story do you believe, they can't all be true.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: UKTruth

Falsus in uno,falsus in omnibus.

Blumenthal.

Alright, we can finally agree on something.

Now:
Devils Triangle
Boof
Renate Alumnus
"I've never blacked out"

Falsus in uno,falsus in omnibus. Right?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You should read this and analyze the points for us.....

The Mitchell Report

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

On a date she can't remember,

July 1st. Kavenaugh memorialized the party in his calendar, complete with PJ and Mark Judge attending.

at a place she can't remember,

Timmys house (Timothy Gaudette as Kavenaugh clarified) in Rockville

how she got there, she can't remember....

She walked there from just across the street where she was swimming at Leyland Keyser's local pool (Woodland Gardens Pool)
literally across the street from "Timmy's House".

She assumed in her memory that she must have been swimming where she always did at the Columbia Country Club.
In fact she had gone swimming at Leland Keyser's public pool across the street from "Timmy's" where the party was.

After the assault she walked back tot he pool and waited for her parents to pick her up as previously scheduled.

Below is the party where Mark Judge, PJ and Kavenaugh were on July 1st for a party.
Those are the boys named in Dr. Fords account of being present. Those three and at least one other boy.
Plus her friend Leyland Keyser.
that is Leyland Keyser's local pool and "Timmy's" house on the left.
She walked to and from the party. She was picked up at the pool by her parents. She was swimming at her friend (Leyland's) pool. Leland was the woman friend she remembers being there.

BTW - "Timmy's" house is a "modest" townhome, one bathroom as Dr. Ford described. No doubt unusual amongst Kavanaghs elite and wealthy friends.

edit on 1-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Haha. That's quite a stretch.

There are pools all over. Now you just decide she must have meant a different pool?
In her testimony she clearly says:

I spent almost every day at the Columbia Country Club in Chevy Chase, Maryland swimming and practicing diving

One evening that summer, after a day of swimming at the club, I attended a small gathering at a house in the Chevy Chase/Bethesda area.

Kavanaugh often hung out with his friends. You can't just pick a day from his calendar and then make up a story about what happened.

edit on 10/1/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Great now where does SHE claim this?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Oh cool she remembered all of the stuff you just typed

Can you give me a link to that?

new topics

top topics