It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Sends Criminal Referral to FBI - Investigate This Brett Kavanaugh Accuser.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WOW..Check this out!

Diane Feinstein is suddenly afraid of being investigated.

Read the letter she sent to the White House and FBI today.

In this article: theconservativetreehouse.com...-154739

WOW is right!!
She has a lot of nerve!
She wants the FBI to tell her if she is under investigation. I think she is terrified.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: carewemust

Who is that guy always with DF? Sat behind her during the hearings.

There's a lady on her staff who looks like a guy. Speculation is that Feinstein ordered her to leak Christine Ford's allegation to Feinstein's preferred outlet/journalist.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

WOW..Check this out!

Diane Feinstein is suddenly afraid of being investigated.

Read the letter she sent to the White House and FBI today.

In this article: theconservativetreehouse.com...-154739

WOW is right!!
She has a lot of nerve!
She wants the FBI to tell her if she is under investigation. I think she is terrified.

Feinstein can ask/demand, but all the White House/FBI is required to tell her is...NOTHING. As information is learned over the next 5 days, it will be transmitted to Grassley and the White House. Feinstein is DOG MEAT.

link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: projectvxn
I sure hope so. There should be consequences for lying to destroy innocent people.

How do you know she's lying? She might well be politically motivated but that doesn't necessarily mean she's lying. However, I do believe the statute of limitations should be set at a sensible time period and people should be told that it's their own responsibility to report a crime within a reasonable amount of time.

I suppose that would not really prevent this circus but it would be a start. I'm not even going to blame her because she's probably right that the deck was stacked against victims in those days. It may well still be. This is something that needs to be fixed.

It was NOT. Sexual assault charges were taken very seriously in the 1980s. What we didn't have in the 1980's was "social network mob justice" that made everyone accused GUILTY, without a shred of evidence (at least if the accused is a REpublican or Conservative).

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So cute!

Little Christy Blasey!

It appears she reverts back to a child like state at will and signs her names, and represents herself as many different things at different times.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Identified

What she said while not hooked up?

From my understanding the night before he was called by Ford's attorney, asked to do the polygraph, and they discussed the sort of case it was and questions to ask. He then spent a total of two hours with Ford the next day including the pre polygraph interview.

The video talks about Mark jumping on the bed and Mark making eye contact with her.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So they knew the questions that would be asked. They did the interview not hooked up. Then she just had to say no twice. That's what I am getting from this.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Watch Kavenaugh's Testimony unedited

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So that chick is the "fall-guy"...LOL

She will get the blame not DF

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

OH I can't wait for their impression of "Dr" Blasey Ford!

Are they going to bring back Dana Carvey?

Or will they bring in this Star Wars actress?

edit on 30-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: soberbacchus

OH I can't wait for their impression of "Dr" Blasey Ford!

Are they going to bring back Dana Carvey?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So they knew the questions that would be asked. They did the interview not hooked up. Then she just had to say no twice. That's what I am getting from this.

Which polygraph did Christine Ford say had her in tears, because it was so involved?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Which polygraph did Christine Ford say had her in tears, because it was so involved?

The one where they asked her 2 yes or no questions.

Gut wrenching.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: BlueAjah

If Christine Ford was "all there", she would have already realized that her attorneys don't give a damn about her. It's sad how they and Feinstein, have/are taking advantage of her. I bet Ford gets almost none of the $530,000 put in her GoFundMe account. (As of last night)

That would be idiotic if they did that to her on top of everything else.

She just might flip on the whole scam!

I'm sure Ford's attorneys are the administrators of her GoFundMe account. They can "launder" that money through Sheila Jackson Lee's campaign account.

Attorney's make a donation on Ford's behalf, and Lee slips them an envelope that contains a money order. Lee keeps 10%. The attorneys get 85%. Ford gets 5%.

If that was me and got 5%?!

I'd lose my # and bee line straight to the White House!

lol

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It wouldn't put them in any legal jeopardy. Her sworn account is a misdemeanor and the statute of limitations was up in 1983. That's according to the local PD that actually has jurisdiction in this "case" (if you can call it that).

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There should be for certain, but how is this going to be proven or dis-proven. I can't see how it can be done.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I'm pretty sure attempted rape of a minor is a felony.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I don't know who they think they are, but her crimes should not go unpunished, if she lied about rape. 50 years minimum, with no time off for good behavior. It has to be a stiff penalty, or women will just keep doing it, society will accept it as a norm, and men everywhere are crapping their pants wondering ...who's next?
edit on 30-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Not in montgomery county MD in 1982. Just a misdemeanor and as such had a 1 year statute of limitations.
See here

The most serious allegation that authorities could pursue, given the sworn testimony provided by Ford, would be attempted rape. But that was considered a misdemeanor in Maryland in 1982, and that would be the relevant legal standard.
As a misdemeanor, the offense carried a one-year statute of limitations, meaning charges would have had to be filed within a year of an incident, according to John McCarthy, Montgomery County’s longtime chief prosecutor. Lisae C. Jordan, the executive director and counsel for the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault, and other longtime Maryland lawyers interviewed in recent days concurred.

Also, the others were minors as well. So are we gonna try a bunch of fifty year olds in juvenile court? LOL
edit on 1-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The one where they asked her 2 yes or no questions.

Gut wrenching.

If she cried over the trauma of answering 2 polygraph questions, I now understand why Christine Ford kept staring so strangely during the hearing. She was heavily medicated.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join