It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh boat rape accuser referred to DOJ for possible prosecution

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I thought we were believing all women nao, even the krae krae ones that key your car and stalk you for months after bailing.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Dude, you have the most amazing way to cut through all of the BS.

Mad respect.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I only can speak from experience.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

How many cars did that take?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Exactly what should happen. Then a Kavanaugh civil suit.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I was pissed off at the timing and fakeness of the accusations, and angry that a man's life could be ruined that easily. But I want a full investigation. If Kavanaugh was lying, he screwed us all, and needs to go to jail. But I find that unlikely. That's my bias. But I'm willing to accept whatever they find. But I will say, it's my strong wish that if they find Ford lied, she should be punished bigley and longly. And I also hope that Avanatti and his whore hang from a tall tree. That opportunistic shyster needs to be a huge (Yuge) public lynching that all the kids can enjoy. A real teachable moment.

See kids, when you lie and cheat to try to get your 15 minutes of fame, sometimes the fame you get isn't what you initially thought. A Wiki page that will forever display him as a joke and asshole with a suit.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I see no reason the investigation can't continue after 1 week but if nothing against Kavanaugh is turned up confirm him then.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

whether he is a good man or not, if he didn't do something then he deserves to have people stand up for him. You are correct, I have no idea who this man is, but WE KNOW FOR FACT, that he did not commit a rape and receive a beating from two guys in Rhode Island because of it.

This investigation has and will go for much more than a week. The Washington Post had this story since July. Do you doubt that they have been investigating it ever sense ? Every reporter both print and broadcast is and will continue to investigate this tragedy for ever. I am sure the Thomas tragedy is fair game as well. Until they come across the next tragedy they will drag this albatross to the end of time.

edit on 9/30/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: network dude

I see no reason the investigation can't continue after 1 week but if nothing against Kavanaugh is turned up confirm him then.

Yep, letting the left get to be praised for throwing a temper tantrum would set a very bad precedent.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Couldn't agree more

Well past time to take the gloves off... We've tolerated this bull# for 2 years now. No longer! Glad to see Republicans pushing back and fighting back

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This dude in federal prison for false rape accusations?

Karma is gonna be a bitch.
Literally.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join