It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh boat rape accuser referred to DOJ for possible prosecution

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The problem is that we still have people like Flake who would subvert the system for a price

The problem is we still have people like Flake, Feinstein, Booker, Harris, mad max, Schumer, Hirono...

There - fixed it for ya!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

oh a good man huh?

you personally know this guy or you just know that because Trump said so?

yeah total bs

Youve basically just discredited yourself with this comment............

None of us im sure know him personally, but his background, his history, his service on the bench, and to his community are absolutely IMPECCABLE except for the claims of this woman.......

6 no less than 6 FBI background checks have returned NOTHING

Wonder what they would find for you, since youre trying to eschew a barometer here......

Get off it dude........
edit on 9/29/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

oh a good man huh?

you personally know this guy or you just know that because Trump said so?

yeah total bs

It is my opinion.....am I not allowed to have one?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Aren't you keeping up? Some on the left want to take that right away from you.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: DBCowboy

It might get better. Some of those top people are gone now.
We have to hope there are still good people in the DOJ.

(After Rosenstein is done it will get better.)

The problem is that we still have people like Flake who would subvert the system for a price.

He should change his first name to Snow and become the legitimate democrat he desperately wants to be.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I'll say this... As angry as I am at Sen. Jeff (Snow) Flake for rewarding the despicable tactics of the left, I do believe in his moral anguish about the whole thing. Frankly, it improves my impression of him as a person, even if I completely hate most of his political positions.

Thought it was worth saying.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Aren't you keeping up? Some on the left want to take that right away from you.

I know right? Not allowed to question Dr Ford. Not allowed to think Kav may be a good man......tough to keep up with how I am supposed to think these days......

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Possibly we could go by the 65 women who have come forward to defend him that have known him. Or the hundreds of others that will testify that the actions that he is being accused of just do not fit the person that they know on a personal basis.

This is a guy that still works soup kitchens and coaches young women because he knows that having confidence in yourself at that age will make you a better woman later in life. He doesn't need to do any of that.. he does that because he is a decent human being that is giving back to his community.

Nah... that doesn't fit the left's narrative at all, does it?

Let's just go by the few who have made outlandish claims with no evidence, no witnesses, etc, etc... backed by high-powered Democratic lawyers and outside funding by Liberal groups.

Because THOSE fit the narrative.

The Democratic party needs burned down and new blood put in place with actual ideas on how to make things better.

Not a party that seems hell-bent on making things worse for the whole country so they can stay in power.

#WalkAway while you still can, at this point.

edit on 29-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The Democrats knew from the beginning that this was a one-ticket ride.

There's no way you can accuse a Supreme Court nominee, appointed by the President, and get away with it if you're lying.

They just wanted to stall the nomination and make Kavanaugh look like a demon so they could win votes for the midterms.

They dug their own grave.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Freedom of speech does not give us the right to slander someone. Bearing false witness has been illegal all along.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Good. All this stuff needs to be investigated, real accusations and the false accusations. And those who lie need to be held accountable, regardless of what side they are on.

If anyone lied about being assaulted, they need to answer for it. If Kavanaugh lied about anything, he needs to lose his federal clearances and jobs.

Interesting thing about this -- if this is the only false accusation and if Grassley is confident referring it for investigation, does that make the rest of the accusations real?

If only one stands out as fake, why aren't all the rest of them investigated for accuracy?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

That guy recanted, and I suspect there are other details that made this first referral quickly possible.

Give it time, I suspect Avenatti's client is next.

edit on 29-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

That guy recanted, and I suspect there are other details that made this first referral quickly possible.

Give it time, I suspect Avanertti's client is next.

That's perfect, I think each allegation should be investigated, as is normal to do.

And then we'll see who is lying and who is not, and those who are get punished for it. But each one needs to be looked into, we can't just guess who's lying, or pretend to know.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The "rest of them" are on delayed referral.

Because the FBI has been recalled.

The one referral was a direct contact to the Committee as stated, and the "recant" was verified.

And we really don't know the details of the contact and how many lies were told, nor the severity of the lies.

Each "case" is different.

😎

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The "rest of them" are on delayed referral.

Because the FBI has been recalled.

The one referral was a direct contact to the Committee as stated, and the "recant" was verified.

And we really don't know the details of the contact and how many lies were told, nor the severity of the lies.

Each "case" is different.

😎

Each case IS different, but it's good to see everyone come about and start supporting these investigations. I hope we get to all of them and get to the truth.

Welcome to the middle.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You know , Timing is Everything In Life , and Rest Assured , the Democrats Have Lousy Timing ..............

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
regardless of who enters prison,

at least we'll know their next rape story is probably true.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Trump says these investigations should be a good thing too:

In the added inquiry, which he expects to take less than a week, Trump said there might be "a blessing in disguise," exposing Democrats' machinations over the past several days.

link

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Trump says these investigations should be a good thing too:

In the added inquiry, which he expects to take less than a week, Trump said there might be "a blessing in disguise," exposing Democrats' machinations over the past several days.

link

It's The Strategy. I'm starting to get it.

Deny, deny, deny. Refuse. Delay.

And when it looks like you're about to lose, embrace it as if it were your idea all along.

How many dozen times have we seen this already?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
nm
edit on 30-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join