It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julie Swetnick, a Brett Kavanaugh accuser, faced misconduct allegations at Portland company

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
o_O looks like one of Kavanaugh's wackiest accusers was exposed as a dirty little cheater herself.

Apparently a lawsuit was filed by a (former) employer of hers and was thrown out of court.

Julie Swetnick (or is it Julie Sweatneck) was accused of lying and some sexual stuff !!!!

Very dirty little girl and mean and bitter and jealous it seems.

Definitely another mental case on the stage.

Julie Swetnick, a Brett Kavanaugh accuser, faced misconduct allegations at Portland company

Julie Swetnick, one of the women accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, faced allegations of her own misconduct during a short stint at a Portland tech company 18 years ago.

In the suit, Webtrends alleged Swetnick claimed to have graduated from Johns Hopkins University but the company said it subsequently learned the school had no record of her attendance. Webtrends said she also "falsely described her work experience" at a prior employer.

The suit also alleges Swetnick "engaged in unwelcome, sexually offensive conduct" while at Webtrends and "made false and retaliatory allegations that other co-workers had engaged in inappropriate conduct toward her."

The suit alleges Swetnick "engaged in unwelcome sexual innuendo and inappropriate conduct" directed at two male employees during a business lunch, with Webtrends customers present. Swetnick claimed two other employees had sexually harassed her, according to the suit.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The lawsuit was dismissed....so all I see is more unprovable bs. I need facts. Where the !@#$ are they?

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't think it matters. She will not be part of the investigation.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
The lawsuit was dismissed....so all I see is more unprovable bs. I need facts. Where the !@#$ are they?

A2D

Well , it was the Cali wannabe State of Oregon...in Portland nonetheless
You have to take all into consideration before "judging".

edit on 9/29/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
I don't think it matters. She will not be part of the investigation.

Yeah , did not want to testify under oath

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm just upset I can't find hard evidence of anything. Forgive me lol

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like she became really screwed up because of that sexual assault by Kavanaugh those many years ago.

Guess it shows how that can effect people years later huh!

What a tool you are! I wonder what happened to you oh so many years ago.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

A2D

ive seen a lot of unproveable bs and allegations with no facts somewhere recently.

if only i could remember where

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

No kidding. That's all we seem to get anywhere these days. No facts just bs bs bs.

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Really don't you know the rules by now. We can never questions the intent or the motives of a victim. They must be BELIEVED, no questions asked and whatever they have done in their past makes no difference.

If you bring that stuff up you are a bully an part of the patriarchy and you need to just shut up!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Really don't you know the rules by now. We can never questions the intent or the motives of a victim. They must be BELIEVED, no questions asked and whatever they have done in their past makes no difference.

If you bring that stuff up you are a bully an part of the patriarchy and you need to just shut up!

You mean, like this?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

EXACTLY like that!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Portland is in Oregon... geez

BTW their moto is Keep Portland Wierd, so it seems she was too wierd for even Portland.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Portland is in Oregon... geez

BTW their moto is Keep Portland Wierd, so it seems she was too wierd for even Portland.

Forgive me
Not had my first cup of coffee
Thanks and fixed

Portland/Seattle/San Fran---no difference

edit on 9/29/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tompdx3

She says Kavanaugh never assaulted her. Aren't we supposed to believe her?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Apparently a lawsuit was filed by a (former) employer of hers and was thrown out of court.

But let's not allow that to get in the way of a good smear campaign.
You'll believe it though. Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I thought we were supposed to believe the accuser and not ask for evidence. I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I thought we were supposed to believe the accuser and not ask for evidence. I'm confused.

Depends on the person and what side of the aisle they are on as to who you automatically believe.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Unfortunately that's not a joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join