It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE President Donald Trump Rally in Wheeling, West Virginia - September 29, 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: queenofswords

Now? Feinstein has been bitched about for years and years by the GOP.

She's guilty until proven innocent.

Works don't it.

💥💯💥

Here's the double standard:

Feinstein: "I didn't leak it, I asked my staff [turns to confirm], nope, no leaks here"
Media: Yep
Kavanaugh: "I didn't do it"
Media: Nope

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Is everyone’s 401K up 52%?

mine's up 381%... weirdest thing...thanks obam... I mean trump and his very real figures.

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Kinda old crowd... Doesn’t seem like theirs barely a person there between the age of like 10 and 45.

Now do white male ratios

99.975479% to .1

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In the eyes of many republicans and "independent" ATS members that cant help themselves but blame her for everything, yes.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

sorry . they did

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

He was also bragging about the millions of dollars worth of military equipment his given to law inforcement... militarizing the police.

That’s always a popular idea on ATS, yeah?

He said that equipment was military surplus sitting in warehouses, rusting and costing money for storage. And that
Obama would never release it because he thought that it might be a bad idea image wise for his adminstration to give the police equipment they could actually use like armored cars, etc. Typical stupid liberal Obama thinking. Trump: Need fulfilled, costs reduced. Trump thinks like a businessman.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
It just occurred to me that Trump is the perfect American spokesperson. A clueless blowhard with a big bank account. Well, for the average American, take away the big bank account and substitute a worthless credit card and you're still left with a clueless blowhard with more money than brains.

Oooooh , someone has a bad infestation of the "green eyed monster"

Actually, I'm just stating the obvious. I'm an American so I know what I'm talking about.

I should point out that IMO, Trump is just a typical politician who just happens to be unpopular because he sounds like an idiot. Obama was just as bad but didn't sound stupid and didn't pad his speeches by saying the same stupid thing over and over again. So he was more popular with educated people. He also refused to respond to his critics (because he knew they were right). Trump argues with them in spite of the fact that he knows they're right.

What bothered me about Obama was he was actually dangerous. Because people who actually were infested with "the green eyed monster" loved him. I'll admit the Trump crowd is a whole other can of worms. But still they just don't get it. Partisans are their own worst enemies. All of them.
edit on 29-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

It just occurred to me that Trump is the perfect American spokesperson. A clueless blowhard with a big bank account. Well, for the average American, take away the big bank account and substitute a worthless credit card and you're still left with a clueless blowhard with more money than brains.

Actually, I'm just stating the obvious. I'm an American so I know what I'm talking about.

I should point out that IMO, Trump is just a typical politician who just happens to be unpopular because he sounds like an idiot. Obama was just as bad but didn't sound stupid and didn't pad his speeches by saying the same stupid thing over and over again. So he was more popular with educated people. He also refused to respond to his critics (because he knew they were right). Trump argues with them in spite of the fact that he knows they're right.

What bothered me about Obama was he was actually dangerous. Because people who actually were infested with "the green eyed monster" loved him. I'll admit the Trump crowd is a whole other can of worms. But still they just don't get it. Partisans are their own worst enemies. All of them.

A wall of words just to agree with me ?
You could have just said "I concur" and saved ATS the space.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What a claim. As there are many people on here with conflicting opinions who could probably claim to be an American and "know what they are talking about" maybe you should rephrase that to " I'm a person and have an opinion." Not everyone knows what they are talking about or there would be no conflicts.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don't think President Trump should be saying the word "hell". What do you folks feel about that?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Pyle

Now? Feinstein has been bitched about for years and years by the GOP.

She's guilty until proven innocent.

Works don't it.

💥💯💥

FINISH HER!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't think President Trump should be saying the word "hell". What do you folks feel about that?

Hell yes.

😎⚖

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

hell if I know..

I dont live in a muslim country,

yet.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

That wasn't a wall of words. It was two paragraphs. Which I know is pushing it with some people.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

What a claim. As there are many people on here with conflicting opinions who could probably claim to be an American and "know what they are talking about" maybe you should rephrase that to " I'm a person and have an opinion." Not everyone knows what they are talking about or there would be no conflicts.

OK. Let's try this. I'm a 45 year old American who has a lot of experience with my fellow Americans and in my unvarnished opinion, this country deserves to have to listen to Trump rant and rave for hours on end every day. The man is just a mirror of the country that he leads. Some people love it (because they don't know any better) and some people hate it (because they don't like seeing themselves exposed on TV like that). Whatever.

Trump is perfect for the internet generation. A man who doesn't have a clue about anything trying to talk about everything he knows and stumbling over the fact that he doesn't know squat about anything. The man isn't a leader. He's a sleazy business man. That's all he ever was and all he ever will be.

Did you notice that the only thing I claimed I knew anything about was how to spot an idiot? I know my limitations. Trump has destroyed what was left of the Republican party. Enjoy the loss. The Republicans are going to lose the midterms and Trump will lose in 2020 if he runs again. People are going to be so tired of hearing his voice they'll vote against him just so they don't have to hear it anymore. And this comes from someone who enjoyed watching liberals squirm when Trump first came in. I have no great love for any of them. But I know people who listen to Trump all the time and it's just unbelievable that people think this guy is something special. What the hell is going on in this country?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Where is the guy, from Wheeling, West Virginia?

I think he's,

24 hours from Tulsa......

of course,

By the time, I get to Phoenix.......

Oh look, there's,

The Wichita Linesman, is still on the line.......

When will Trump be back in,

New York, Newwww Yorkkkkkkk.........

Ta Da...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

That wasn't a wall of words. It was two paragraphs. Which I know is pushing it with some people.

Only when it is not needed

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Only when it is not needed

I see. Well, don't bother responding to people if you're just going to post some vague reference to a green eyed monster. Maybe I'm just thick but I had no idea what you were trying to say. Maybe if you could be bothered to type more than 3 words and a goofy emoticon there wouldn't be any misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
MERKEL in CHEMNITZ!
Not live but there she is!

I love how her hair is sharpest today!

Guys?

Guyyys?

Do you realize that you sound hilarious? Like fangirls? Is this necessary? Does this board need another Trumprallythreaf?!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I hope so.
I'll do my part.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I wonder how tired and old people feel after one of these...like a husk...sucked dry by an orange Attercop...?

I needed that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join