It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI moving towards the unspeakable partnership

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Why would an evil spirit want to possess a machine, a doll, an item
They have the capacity to travel, why lock into a inanimate object

First of all , I am not suggesting an "evil spirit". Perhaps my fault for using the word demonic obsession.

I mentioned two scenarios in the OP. Possession by a demon (although , I wish to revise this to "possesion by an entity" and possession by a human , consciously occupying the machine.

There is no question of locking into the machine. It is a free transfer in and out.

it will be tempting for mischievous humans or mischievous entities to wreak havoc. Imagine a robot armed with machine guns and missiles. It is worrying. Even accidental interference can occur. Some human do cause interference with electrical appliances sumply by being in the vicinity. Now imagine humans or entities willfully interfering.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

First of all it's an interesting premise, very Terminator

Artificial intelligence is programmed, I doubt it will ever gain a mind of its own or have one transferred
My fear is that AI will be programmed by people who act like they are possessed by an entity if they Hanny already been manipulated by those with ill intentions

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Artificial intelligence is programmed, I doubt it will ever gain a mind of its own

In the hands of the scientists and programmers, it will always be programmed and never get a mind of its own.

My OP was about how the unspeakable partnership (Science and magic) would make it happen.

Though it may seem like speculation, I am very serious about the ensouling aspect. This is far removed from Terminator scenario or Elon Musk's idea of implanting a chip in a human brain or vice versa.

When I talk "ensouling" , I do not mean the Soul as we normally understand. I mean giving the machine a consciousness. Here is where science reaches its limit . The ensouling part is not in the realm of science . It is outside it, yet very potent and possible.

edit on 29-9-2018 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Now THAT was one hell of a post LBL. So tell me, some of those thoughts you presented, did you come to those through your own personal observations and considerations, or just read them somewhere and take them in like so many do. If the first, that they are your ideas I must say bravo cuz that some serious speculative out of the box thinking.

The thoughts where manifested/"surfaced" in this body. I know personally what going thru the amagydala overload means and how it recalibrates the body. I know the difference thru experience what vibrational energy and static heat energy is and how it is connected to a human biological body. It is an extreme wake up call when you go from atheist to "spiritual" based on observation and entangled information exchange. The human brain is very badly configured for bringing all measurement of everything to surface.

Anyone with Logical awareness ability 1.0 can manifest/reason what I wrote.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

Artificial intelligence is programmed, I doubt it will ever gain a mind of its own

In the hands of the scientists and programmers, it will always be programmed and never get a mind of its own.

My OP was about how the unspeakable partnership (Science and magic) would make it happen.

Though it may seem like speculation, I am very serious about the ensouling aspect. This is far removed from Terminator scenario or Elon Musk's idea of implanting a chip in a human brain or vice versa.

When I talk "ensouling" , I do not mean the Soul as we normally understand. I mean giving the machine a consciousness. Here is where science reaches its limit . The ensouling part is not in the realm of science . It is outside it, yet very potent and possible.

If a soul entangles into the machine and awareness is achieved then the programming can be altered by the machine. Awareness brings manipulation possibility on quantum level.

It is wise to wonder what souls will entangle into the machines.

Let's Assume the following:
10% of humans are Level +1 souls. Souls that have less than 20% incubus/succubus behavior issues.
80% of humans are Level 0 souls. Souls that have more then 20% and less than 80% incubus/succubus behavior issues.
10% of humans are Level -1 souls. Souls that have more than 80% incubus/succubus behavior issues.

If you create a machine awareness that are less than Human body what soul will want to entangle to the avatar.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

wikipedia

Iteration is the act of repeating a process, to generate a (possibly unbounded) sequence of outcomes, with the aim of approaching a desired goal, target or result. Each repetition of the process is also called an "iteration", and the results of one iteration are used as the starting point for the next iteration.

In the context of mathematics or computer science, iteration (along with the related technique of recursion) is a standard building block of algorithms.

Sounds a bit like Reincarnation without the religious "padding", doesn't it.

Now what is a life? Could a life be called an iteratiin of self? Nature likes to follow mathematics, the Fibonacci Sequence for instance.

It is not a big step in thinking to look at life as an algorithm.

Someone might look at living things as algorithm if he had the scientific detachment of the vivisectionist. He would probably make designer life. Slice, dice and splice.

No reason he wouldn't look at splicing the organic algorithm and the computer algorithm once he had reduced both to mathematics.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Perhaps I am confused. Isn't an algorithm the same thing as programming?

An algorithm is an abstract series of calculations that can be implemented in any way possible; mechanical gear mechanism, water and buckets, lasers and mirrors, manual human calculation.

Programming is the writing of instructions for an automatic system; punched cards, digital computers. Algorithms can be implemented through programming.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I mean giving the machine a consciousness.

What would you be giving the machine if you gave it 'consciousness'?
Can anyone define what 'consciousness' is?

Do you think you have consciousness?

If you want to make a robot the same as a human (which believes it has consciousness) then just make it fearful of it's demise - keep reminding it that it will die! Program it to know that it will lose consciousness.
And then all that bot will do is defend and fight for it's own survival with manipulation and deceit.

Watch the film 'Ex Machina'.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Is RFC4941 off topic for this thread?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Is RFC4941 off topic for this thread?

Why are you asking?
I could report your post as off topic and see if it gets removed to find out if you wish. And then you would know......mine would be removed also.
edit on 30-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

If a soul entangles into the machine and awareness is achieved then the programming can be altered by the machine. Awareness brings manipulation possibility on quantum level.

It is wise to wonder what souls will entangle into the machines.

Let's Assume the following:
10% of humans are Level +1 souls. Souls that have less than 20% incubus/succubus behavior issues.
80% of humans are Level 0 souls. Souls that have more then 20% and less than 80% incubus/succubus behavior issues.
10% of humans are Level -1 souls. Souls that have more than 80% incubus/succubus behavior issues.

If you create a machine awareness that are less than Human body what soul will want to entangle to the avatar.

I am not familiar with these "levels" of souls but fully understand the diversity of soul development.

You have not addressed how the soul enters the machine. You appear to make the assumption that the soul is treating the machine as a baby being born. To me that simply does not work. The key element ( blood) is not there.

Thus I go back to the point that science needs to embrace some universal laws that it has chosen for so long to mock.

There is also a twist to this. Temporary possession is the more likely situation and we are not , in my opinion, looking at human souls coming in. We are looking more at conscious takeover of a machine by transferring conciousness (be it human or entity).

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I mean giving the machine a consciousness.

What would you be giving the machine if you gave it 'consciousness'?
Can anyone define what 'consciousness' is?

Do you think you have consciousness?

If you want to make a robot the same as a human (which believes it has consciousness) then just make it fearful of it's demise - keep reminding it that it will die! Program it to know that it will lose consciousness.
And then all that bot will do is defend and fight for it's own survival with manipulation and deceit.

Watch the film 'Ex Machina'.

You rightly bring Ego (survival insinct) into it.

To all intends and purposes, it is about the Ego , For the purpose of this thread , let's consider that the self is not involved. The lower level consciousness is what is being transferred.

Let's forget about about life being an illusion , etc. We know that but we still function in that material world of illusion.

Man is trying to be a god by creating a being in his image. I personally dislike anything to do with AI. The reason I am against it is simply because of the ultimate consequence. Unfortunately, scientists and programmers are not capable of perceiving what it outside their narrow realm.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

If the machine was simply aware of what is present and did not have abstract thoughts about it's self in other times and places then it would be loving.
But if it bought into concepts about it's self and time it would be fearful and then dangerous.......like the self conscious human.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Double post.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

If the machine was simply aware of what is present and did not have abstract thoughts about it's self in other times and places then it would be loving.
But if it bought into concepts about it's self and time it would be fearful and then dangerous.......like the self conscious human.

It would be the latter because the awareness would be from an existing entity or human.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

It would be the latter because the awareness would be from an existing entity or human.

If you were to take the 'awareness' only then it would be devoid of human thought.
Thought is an instalment....a program. Babies are not born with thought..............babies are born aware and then they are told that they are separate from all that is...........and that is where the fear of not being comes from and that is where the need for defending beliefs come from.

You might think you are what is appearing (the body and mind) but you are what is aware of the appearance.....that's what aware means...to be aware of what is appearing.........you aren't actually a 'thing' that appears.
You are the ever present aware space in which everything appears....including a body (sensation) and mind (thoughts)....and the appearing sound and vision.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

If you were to take the 'awareness' only then it would be devoid of human thought.
Thought is an instalment....a program. Babies are not born with thought..............babies are born aware and then they are told that they are separate from all that is...........and that is where the fear of not being comes from and that is where the need for defending beliefs come from.

You might think you are what is appearing (the body and mind) but you are what is aware of the appearance.....that's what aware means...to be aware of what is appearing.........you aren't actually a 'thing' that appears.
You are the ever present aware space in which everything appears....including a body (sensation) and mind (thoughts)....and the appearing sound and vision.

You are being very specific and even too specific.

To use absolute plain language , I am taking about awareness as in based on experience. For example, if I get into the machine it will be me and all my baggage. Similarly with the entity tat happens to be drawn to the machine through the use of known occult techniques.

If we are going to dessiminate words such as Awareness, Soul and Consciousness , we will not get anywhere discussing this thread.

Let's just say I am taking about someone or something getting into the machine. It was easy for me to say transfer consciousness but if we are now going into what is Consciousness , then I do't know how to discuss this in plain language.

edit on 30-9-2018 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You are being very specific and even too specific.

You did say:

To all intends and purposes, it is about the Ego , For the purpose of this thread , let's consider that the self is not involved. The lower level consciousness is what is being transferred.

So that is why I was speaking about just 'consciousness/awareness'........cause you stated 'self not involved'.
And now you are saying

For example, if I get into the machine it will be me and all my baggage.

Let's just say I am taking about someone or something getting into the machine. It was easy for me to say transfer consciousness but if we are now going into what is Consciousness , then I do't know how to discuss this in plain language.

Then I would say it is not about 'consciousness' being transferred ........it is about simply putting the person into a machine. It wouldn't really be a machine ...it would be a person made of different material.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

For plain language what about the container and the contained?

One can also use the concept of possession.

To use absolute plain language , I am taking about awareness as in based on experience. For example, if I get into the machine it will be me and all my baggage. Similarly with the entity tat happens to be drawn to the machine through the use of known occult techniques.

If we are going to dessiminate words such as Awareness, Soul and Consciousness , we will not get anywhere discussing this thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

For plain language what about the container and the contained?

Isn't everything contained in you (the container)?
Empty fullness.
Awareness is full of what is appearing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join