It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obstruction of Justice?: White House Forbids FBI to Investigate Swetnick Allegations

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

Having said that, it is not in the interest of the United States to have any coke snorting rapist on the Supreme Court, .

dude you are reaching so hard

this coke thing is hilarious to me

clearly people, including you are just trying to smear this dude in any way possible

what evidence do you have that he is a coke head?
he sniffled?
he drank water?

wtf man

another allegation with zero evidence

if he was a coke head this would have been found out a long time ago.
for sure

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This entire process is political.

Kavanaugh is qualified for the position on the Supreme Court, as are other judges on the short list, but thinking that is the only factor involved in his appointment is silly. His main qualification from Trump's point of view is that he thinks that a serving president ought not to be indicted while in office. This is something that could have importance in a potential impeachment undertaking. It would be much easier to impeach or to force the resignation of the president if he were indicted on some criminal charge, like money laundering or collusion with a hostile foreign power to boost his own campaign and damage the campaign of his opponent in the 2016 presidential election.

Kavanaugh's personal behavior is not really that important to me in a general sense. It only becomes important in the larger political context of Donald Trump's political career.

Having said that, it is not in the interest of the United States to have any coke snorting rapist on the Supreme Court, just as it is not in the interest of the United States to have a political imbecile and serial sexual abuser in the White House.

There have been jeers from posters in this thread who have laughed about the idea of Kavanaugh spending the next decades on the Supreme Court reaming people with whom he and the relevant posters disagree. That's where we are and it's not good for the country as a whole.

If Kavanaugh's appointment can be stopped, it will advance the cause of the American people and retard the progress of a deeply flawed, capricious, possibly co-opted by a foreign power president.

It’s always nice to see when somebody outs themselves once and for all.

You have no interest in discussion. You have no interest in what any amount of investigations, for any length of time, turn up or what they don’t turn up. Your mind is entirely and completely set, you’ve decided Kavanaugh is a “coke snorting rapist” and nothing will move you from that position.

I don’t particular care for Trump, but I don’t hate him either. I’ve taken crap from both sides over my opinions of him. I don’t really passionately care about Kavanaugh either, other than I think he’s a halfway decent jurist. I think what you and those like you are doing to try and ruin him is absolutely disgusting and pathetic. You are all vile, vile humans when you’re willing to say things like “coke snorting rapist” as if it’s a set in concrete fact with no ambiguity.

I’m out of this sham of a thread. Get bent.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think it is highly likely that it was Avenatti who started the rumor that they are not including his client. They probably had not gotten around to contacting him yet.

So, Avenatti hits the media hard making a big stink, then he can pretend that they only investigated his client because he "demanded it".

Or, he could have said that so that his client would go forward with the TV interview so he does not lose money. She might have chickened out if she knew the FBI were going to be looking into her claims.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

edit on 9/30/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

In a previous thread he said he supports any means necessary including lying for political reasons to destroy Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Shamrock6

In a previous thread he said he supports any means necessary including lying for political reasons to destroy Kavanaugh.

all the people that believe her and have their minds made up that he did this had their minds made up before the testimony.

that is very clear to see.

it is also clear that nothing will change their mind.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

He actually seemed to not believe her. He thought Kavanaugh was innocent but didn't care.

Any means necessary.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He actually seemed to not believe her. He thought Kavanaugh was innocent but didn't care.

Any means necessary.

we talking about the same person?
the person that is saying he is a coke head rapist that does not deserve to sit on the bench?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Ipsedixit. Everything they say is to impugn Kavanaugh and further the any means necessary agenda. They admitted Kavanaugh is probably innocent and it didn't matter.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Lol

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, because saying the FBI can investigate anything they deem appropriate, at their discretion seems about as clear as you can get. Nothing ambiguous about that.

But their were originally and still are (as far as I can tell) limitations on the investigation, which Trump ordered... right?

So why wouldn't Trump straight out clarify exactly what those limitations are, instead of just stating what they aren't?

Seems like that'd be the most logical approach, to ensure theirs no more 'misunderstandings' on what these limitations actually are.

I do not understand how you can have such a misunderstanding. The FBI has no misunderstanding, so how do you maintain a misunderstanding in light of having all the facts?

President Trump is the one who reopened the FBI background check. This is not a criminal investigation, it is a background investigation aka background check.

“I’ve ordered the FBI to conduct a supplemental investigation to update Judge Kavanaugh’s file. As the Senate has requested, this update must be limited in scope and completed in less than one week.”

—Sarah Sanders
3:56 PM · Sep 28, 2018

NBC News incorrectly reported (as usual) that I was limiting the FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh, and witnesses, only to certain people. Actually, I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion. Please correct your reporting!

—Donald J. Trump
9:49 PM · Sep 29, 2018

Anyways, when do you think the FBI will conduct an investigation into Diane Fienstein and the Chinese spy that she had hired?

When will Ford file a charge with the local authorities in the state in which the alleged sexual assualt took place 36 years ago?

When will thw FBI investigate the leaking of Ford's letter that she mailed to her demoncrat senator, Diane Fienstein, and had requested Diane Fienstein to keep the letter she mailed to her confidential?

Why did Diane Fienstein not contact the proper authorities with undue haste upon receiving Ford's letter? We know Fienstein leaked the letter so it was certaintly not to keep it confidential as requested per Ford.

Why do you think the Democrats don't want Ford to actually file a legitament, legal and proper complaint with the authorities in the state that the alleged sexual assualt took place 36 years ago, and make a sworn statement concerning her rememberence of her allegations?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

As long as key Senators are satisfied in 5 days, that's all that matters.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

I do not understand how you can have such a misunderstanding.

Less than 24 hours ago we had Trump supporters posting all over the place, about how Trump was perfectly justified in ordering limitations on these investigations... But then Trump tweets some stupid nonsense claiming it was all "fake news"! Then all of a sudden, all those same Trump supporters are now claiming their was never any "limitations" to begin with.

Like seriously... WTF!!!

You guys need to work out what direction your going, then just stick to it... Cause right now, your all over the road.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
One things for sure. I've never seen anybody, anywhere, in any meeting like this or any other kind of meeting drink as much water as he did.
My God! A new bottle every ten minutes or so? Whew. Weird.

It sort of reminded me of people coming out of rehab for alcoholism. They have to have a LOT to drink. Water, tea, soda, anything.
(Used to always drinking and have a drink in their hand, and feel naked without something to drink.)

Anyway. It was bizarre.

So you think the bright lights and the continuous talking have nothing to do with anything right?

💥🔑💥

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Trump is justified. That doesn't mean he ordered any. How are you confusing the two?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

NBC needs to work on controlling the perverts in their network, really CBS and NBC shouldn't really do stories on sexual assault until the investigations and house cleaning are over.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

In addition we can be sure that Judge Kavanaugh will not be tested for drugs, despite exhibiting behavior as he testified that indicates a reasonable suspicion that he may be a user of co*aine.
My first thought with that strange nasal twitch..."I done seen that afore."

What you and dipesxit are implying is disgraceful.
The man was choked up talking about what these allegations had done to his family.

Oh, that may well be true, but there were some unfortunate tells just the same.

And I'm sure your bias plays no part in that observation.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Why not send a questionnaire out to everyone in America? Because it subverts the process. The whole 2-doors Ford accusations amounted to NOTHING!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They used Mark Judge's books to make up her "story".
She didn't really know or socialize with BK. That is why her best friend said she doesn't believe she was EVER at a party with her or without her where BK was present.

They manufactured the whole story using the books and that is why they were pushing so hard to have Mark Judge testify because they know he is vulnerable being a recovered alcoholic and so forth. They would try to paint BK with the same brush.

The whole thing was an elaborate plan that is going to backfire BIGLY!!!

edit on 30-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Liberal media is ANGRY tonight because the FBI has not contacted Christine Blasey-Ford for an interview yet.

Naturally, they wouldn't interview HER, until after the people she has associated with in 1982 and in 2018 (her attorney's, Feinstein, MSM contacts) have been investigated.

Hillary Clinton is somewhere in this conspiracy too.
edit on 9/30/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly. The FBI already has her testimony. They are going to investigate everything else so that they already know everything before they talk to her.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join