It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obstruction of Justice?: White House Forbids FBI to Investigate Swetnick Allegations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Really? That's the only thing you can conclude? I drink a ton of water. I will literally drink 5-6 bottles of water during the night, I keep them under my pillow.

I have a medical condition that prevents me from retaining water.... so i'm always dehydrated.

Nice to know that according to you and your expert analysis that i might be bounding from a drug addiction that i do not have or alcoholism which i am not.....

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: Irishhaf

Here is the definition of obstruction of justice. I think the White House guidance on the FBI investigation of this matter meets it.

Legal Definition of Obstruction Of Justice
: the crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process

Kavanaugh is facing allegations from three different women (more?) and yet the FBI is permitted to look into only two of the allegations.

Read your own bolded statement
Read it again and again until you get the point...
Then , abandon the thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So....
Now drinking water is a disqualifier?

Your comment is so silly, I'll just play with it.

Yes! Drinking water is disqualifying!

ha. ha. ha.

*rolls eyes*

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Really? That's the only thing you can conclude? I drink a ton of water. I will literally drink 5-6 bottles of water during the night, I keep them under my pillow.

I have a medical condition that prevents me from retaining water.... so i'm always dehydrated.

Nice to know that according to you and your expert analysis that i might be bounding from a drug addiction that i do not have or alcoholism which i am not.....

I'm sorry you have medical issues. I don't know if K. does or not. Do you?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Let's have a source for him watching the testimony please.

I must agree the fbi not investigating something even a newspaper decided was not publishable 100% sounds like trump is obstructing justice. /s

This thread is truly on a different level

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Can you please just make your point instead of issuing orders. It'll help you develop your writing skills.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: latic

The citation for that is originally from the Wall Street Journal, which does not name the committee aid. Kavanaugh later contradicted this in his testimony. I don't know if there has been any further investigation of it. I suspect that committee aides have been told to STFU.

www.wsj.com...

My position hasn't changed but it might take another FBI investigation to prove it one way or another.
edit on 29-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Jusvistn

I'm sorry you have medical issues. I don't know if K. does or not. Do you?

And in the situation of not knowing either way we should always assume the worst.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm certain that his background checks all 6 previous ones would have disclosed any illness that he may have.

But blindly accusing someone of something because of how much water they drink is absurd at best.

Ms. victim can't remember crap about what happened to her..... I could almost tell the number of crickets in the field chirping when I was attacked..... what I was wearing, the smell of the hay field the smell of the attacker, what song was playing on the car radio when i was brutally drug out of it by the hair of my head, how much gas was in the tank ...... shall i go on? Shall I? Because when something like this happens to you YOU DON'T FORGET. And blind accusations piss me off.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: vor78

You might be right. Swetnick's allegations might evaporate, but if they don't, and the Maryland police get a formal complaint, investigate and find enough coroberating witnesses to lay a charge, it will cut through everything else and Kavanaugh's nomination will be toast.

Obviously all the witnesses are repubs and covering for K or they would have been all over CNN and the rest of the cabal telling tales of crimes that would outdo Jeffery Dharmer or Manson.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Can you please just make your point instead of issuing orders. It'll help you develop your writing skills.

No thanks.
I am doing just fine.
I already have great reading comprehension and a fairly good understanding of US process as well.
How bout you ?
NVM
I let your post answer that one for me...

But , I guess I need to perform my duty to ATS today in Denying Ignorance .

1) Who are they investigating ?
2) What are they investigating ?
3) Who has made allegations under oath ?

Dont know how the law works where you are at , but in the US a person is innocent until proven guilty . That takes evidence. Not say-so.

Now , due diligence has been performed
I feel better...

edit on 9/29/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

you are entitled to what you believe , It just seams way out there . As for what america does being your business , I don't think so and I don't care what your opinion is . enjoy your evening

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: latic

The citation for that is originally from the Wall Street Journal, which does not name the committee aid. Kavanaugh later contradicted this in his testimony. I don't know if there has been any further investigation of it. I suspect that committee aides have been told to STFU.

www.wsj.com...

My position hasn't changed but it might take another FBI investigation to prove it one way or another.

So, more anonymous unverified claims?

Can we please strive to find actual sources that are named and directly quoted? This rush to spread FUD based upon "source say" is how we began this toboggan ride down this slippery hill. And we are rapidly approaching the trees at the end.

Time is past to jump off this thing before we crash at the bottom, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So anonymous source and then updated to say he didn't watch it? It pains my ATS is like this at the moment. I used to be a lurked reading up on even cryptozoology and those threads had far less BS and far more, even if circumstantial, evidence.

It pains me that people cannot be open minded and look for truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Post after you've slept it off. You'll be pertinent then.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is still the one you were harping about in the other thread? She was "raped" and kept going out to party, and can't even confirm if Kavanaugh was present let alone involved in any of these instances.

Kavanaugh is not under criminal investigation, is undergoing a 7th background check, and you wanna talk about obstruction?

I think you're the one that needs to sleep things off. Nothing you're presenting is moving the needle.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

i saw the pictures of him at his house during her testimony. while he may have watched some he was shown getting into a suburban and being driven to the Senate building to give his testimony.

Both written testimonies were available the day before, his and her statements. I seriously doubt he would have lied about that, and I know he didn't watch much of it because he was in a motorcade enroute.

If he didn't or did watch her testimony it certainly didn't and wouldn't have stopped them from asking about it. I assume you watched ? They asked for several hours about it. I watched him on television get in a vehicle to ride to give his testimony while Mrs Ford gave her testimony.
edit on 9/29/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

i saw the pictures of him at his house during her testimony. while he may have watched some he was shown getting into a suburban and being driven to the Senate building to give his testimony.

I saw this as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

In addition we can be sure that Judge Kavanaugh will not be tested for drugs, despite exhibiting behavior as he testified that indicates a reasonable suspicion that he may be a user of co*aine.
My first thought with that strange nasal twitch..."I done seen that afore."

What you and dipesxit are implying is disgraceful.
The man was choked up talking about what these allegations had done to his family.

Oh, that may well be true, but there were some unfortunate tells just the same.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Mark Judge wrote a letter to the Judiciary Committee yesterday, under penalty of felony, that completely denies everything that Swetnik alleges.

He calls the claims outlandish.

link

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

In addition we can be sure that Judge Kavanaugh will not be tested for drugs, despite exhibiting behavior as he testified that indicates a reasonable suspicion that he may be a user of co*aine.

speaking of drugs, were you on them when you watched the hearing? There is absolutely nothing to backup this claim...........

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join