It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obstruction of Justice?: White House Forbids FBI to Investigate Swetnick Allegations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: SpartanStoic

That's a laugh. The FBI are being kept away from the Swetnick allegations because on the face of it, criminal activity is abundant in that area. What do think they are going to do if they uncover a felony in looking at the Ford allegation, say, "We're not taking notice of that because we're just doing "background?"" Get real.

They’re not going to do a damned thing except put it in a report and let the committee do what they will with it.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: SpartanStoic

That's a laugh. The FBI are being kept away from the Swetnick allegations because on the face of it, criminal activity is abundant in that area. What do think they are going to do if they uncover a felony in looking at the Ford allegation, say, "We're not taking notice of that because we're just doing "background?"" Get real.

Felony? get real. What ate you going to do when they uncover that the democrats have done the wrongdoing and the witnesses are frauds? Like ALL evidence suggests.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Look, i found an image of the New Democratic Party. Which one are you, pitchfork or torch? I'm guessing pitchfork since you are obviously too afraid of fire.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: rollanotherone

Worse than a troll. A Canadian meddling in our politics so a severe case of international TDS.

Speaking of trolls and denying ignorance, one member has an idea to discuss and you and your group of buddies come in here with insults and ridicule. Thats not denying ignorance that's childish schoolyard bullying, you're attempting to silence any other ideas other than what you've convinced yourself is truth.... Pretty sad state of affairs...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Worse than a troll. A Canadian meddling in our politics so a severe case of international TDS.

Speaking of trolls and denying ignorance, one member has an idea to discuss and you and your group of buddies come in here with insults and ridicule. Thats not denying ignorance that's childish schoolyard bullying, you're attempting to silence any other ideas other than what you've convinced yourself is truth.... Pretty sad state of affairs...

Pretty hard to take this poster seriously when the false sexual assault accusations are imminently going to be moot, so let's trot out a drug accusation...

In addition we can be sure that Judge Kavanaugh will not be tested for drugs, despite exhibiting behavior as he testified that indicates a reasonable suspicion that he may be a user of co*aine.

Sure, let's take this seriously.....please. At least have some of your cerebral neurons firing today.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You can choose to have a conversation or you can just throw insults and call the op all sorts of names and belittle him.

I get you don't think the op deserves the time of day, that's fine then ignore him but to have pages of Neener Neener and you must be so dumb blah blah blah, then the member I replied to going on about denying ignorance, because last time I checked people who deny ignorance are open to discuss all possibilities.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You can choose to have a conversation or you can just throw insults and call the op all sorts of names and belittle him.

I get you don't think the op deserves the time of day, that's fine then ignore him but to have pages of Neener Neener and you must be so dumb blah blah blah, then the member I replied to going on about denying ignorance, because last time I checked people who deny ignorance are open to discuss all possibilities.

Sorry if I hurt your sensitive feelings. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. No more apologies for willful ignorance. That is your choice, and apparently that of the OP.

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I believe you are a Prophet.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Grow up already
edit on 29-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
What criminal investigation is occurring?

If its not a criminal investigation how can there be obstruction of justice?

Thread owned.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

In addition we can be sure that Judge Kavanaugh will not be tested for drugs, despite exhibiting behavior as he testified that indicates a reasonable suspicion that he may be a user of co*aine.
My first thought with that strange nasal twitch..."I done seen that afore."

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I suspect Trump wants the FBI to avoid Swetnick because there were a lot of people involved in the scenario she described, hence more potential hostile witnesses. Trump is also, I believe, afraid of Michael Avenatti. Avenatti is too thorough.

As far as the drug suspicion, not allegation, goes, it is easily dispensed with by a drug test. I don't think connecting Kavanaugh with co*aine is far fetched at all, given his general demeanor before the committee, quite emotional and belligerent, and given his facial tic, twitching around the eyes and nose.

As far as being a Canadian goes, I am very grateful to the founders of the site and to all Americans who do good in the world, but some Americans do not seem to realize that they make very big footprints in the world and what America does is everybody's business. They are reporting on every little thing that happens in Washington, around the world. When is the last time an American newspaper covered the appointment of a Supreme Court judge in France, Italy, Germany or any European country. That illustrates the difference in the importance of events in the US and overseas or north of the border.

It is the posture of the US in the world that justifies the interest of foreigners, (and their presence in these forums) like me.
edit on 29-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Confirmed by Wall Street Journal story !!

😃

Oh wait ........

according to people familiar with the matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You may have noticed that this is an international forum. In fact, one of the principals is a Brit. So, you are going to see an international response to issues being discussed. I am so sorry that makes you sad. I'm sure an echo chamber would make you feel much better.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I suspect Trump wants the FBI to avoid Swetnick because there were a lot of people involved in the scenario she described, hence more potential hostile witnesses.

On the contrary, that's the weakest part of the accusation, because its more chances for someone to talk, file a police report, or for the FBI to talk to the right person in one of the previous background checks. But this is the first we're hearing of it, 35 years later, and after this guy worked in close proximity to the President for five years after 9/11? I'm not buying it. Somewhere along the way, the FBI or Secret Service would have gotten a whiff of this one. Too many people allegedly involved.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

How do you know he didn't take a drug test as part of his background check? This is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

As far as the drug suspicion, not allegation, goes, it is easily dispensed with by a drug test. I don't think connecting Kavanaugh with co*aine is far fetched at all, given his general demeanor before the committee, quite emotional and belligerent, and given his facial tic, twitching around the eyes and nose.

wait a minute.

people are now trying to allege that Kav was coked out during the testimony?

what a crock of #

we have gone from sexual assault to serial gang rapist to drunk to he farts to now he is on the coka??

hahahahahhahhahah

did you invent this coc aine allegation or did you pull it from somewhere else?

i watched it all live and saw nothing to indicate coke.

what about her? what about her weird ass stiff mannerisms and twitchy # she did.
pursed lips and tight face.

what kind of drug was supposedly on?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
as for her i will alledge some sort of mood stabilizer like depakote or symbyax.

DRUG TEST!!!!!!!

they cant decide if he is bill cosby or tony montana

funny cause i cant decide if she is dana carvey or woody allen.
edit on 29-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

My first thought with that strange nasal twitch..."I done seen that afore."

What you and dipesxit are implying is disgraceful.

The man was choked up talking about what these allegations had done to his family.

edit on 29-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

You might be right. Swetnick's allegations might evaporate, but if they don't, and the Maryland police get a formal complaint, investigate and find enough coroberating witnesses to lay a charge, it will cut through everything else and Kavanaugh's nomination will be toast.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join