It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Judge.....what if we are missing the whole point?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

.....what if we are missing the whole point?

I learned a lot watching my brother. He took a vacation out to see me. When he arrived, his truck was stocked with full bug out gear and 2 weeks rations. He was so sure that the Q predictions would come true (around 9/20) , there would be country wide chaos for a while and he wanted to be prepared.

His biggest fear ..... that after the chaos cleared and all of the bad guys were behind bars, he would need to find something else to do with his time.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I mean, if you wanted real entertainment that actually meant something.......

I guess I should apologize now and crawl back into my corner for a few more weeks. I gotta find some way to stay out of these threads. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I haven’t seen anybody mention the possibility that Ford has READ Judge’s book...

I read, then watched, or watched, then read the original “Jurassic Park.” A later time when I was thinking back about “Jurassic Park,” there were lots of things that melded together, and I would’ve THOUGHT was in the movie, but it wasn’t, and apparently, I had only read that part,

I also wonder about memories being memories of the last time those memories had been thought of, instead the original memories...

How could anything Judge says be reliable, because of his substance abuse, but also especially after the media blitz throwing out opinions and guesses?

(Edit to add: this isn’t meant to say Kav is who I want... I honestly don’t know, just like almost every politician/official that I’ve never voted for... This’s just scrutiny of the allegations and stuff...)
edit on 9/29/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

You never bring existential arguments to a feelings party. If Ford FEELS she is right, then GOD DAMNIT she is right and we need to believe her feelings.

But I like your post.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
A thought just came to me about the whole Mark Judge thing. He has come up a ton throughout this entire fiasco. Ford herself said his name at least 30 times in her testimony. There were 3 other people there besides Ford and Kav and Judge. We heard about PJ and Keyser, but oddly everyone is stuck on Judge. Nobody seems to care about this 3rd unknown, but that doesnt matter fir this theory.

Now Judge has had his whole life put on display. He apparently had a massive drinking and drug problem his whole life.

So now the FBI is going to interview him and will be making their typical 302's.

So we know Judge went to an all boys catholic school. We know he became a massive drunk and druggie. These 2 things combined often point to possible molestation these days with all of the priests we hear about going down for such.

What if this whole thing was a ploy to allow Judge to name names of some other higher ups either associated with or alumnus of Georgetown Prep? It would be entered into FBI documentation and legally able to be investigated.

It's just really odd that everyone seems stuck mostly on him and Ford saying his name so many times....

Thoughts?

Your theory could be a possiblity for sure. However, I don't believe this is why this all came out. Reason one is because no talk is even focusing on the un-identified two men who say they did it, nor any of the other people there at the time. Second reason is that whoever would want to bring forward names of pedophiles or sex offenders is usually the ones who are battling to drain the swamp. Your theory would be like the democrats (the clinton team) would be trying to uncover themselves. On the other hand though, perhaps your theory is correct because someone within their own party is trying to take a stand and do something about the "swamp" without being so obvious in how they go about it.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I mean, if you wanted real entertainment that actually meant something.......

I guess I should apologize now and crawl back into my corner for a few more weeks. I gotta find some way to stay out of these threads. Carry on.

Ok, I REALLY enjoyed that, thank you for sharing!
ETA: I have had a few (a lot) of beer so my judgement may be impaired.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
When they can't get Kavanaugh they are going to swarm to Judge and further ruin his life. Ford is clearly an unstable woman who has been manipulated by the democrats unwillingly or even willingly. It's all an obvious plot to prevent Kavanaugh and it's really pathetic.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not seeing that angle personally but it's possible. I do think her admission to dating Judge who is a near doppleganger is stunning and should have been delved into more.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I not only think the same thing based on her testimony, focus on Mark Judge and remembering saying hello to him at work despite forgetting practically everything else asked of her including when she had her polygraph test.

I think it would be a very fair question to ask of her during the FBI investigation along with many more questions.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
As this is a conspiracy site, here is a conspiracy angle to consider. Kavanaugh is going to be a SCOTUS justice and the GOP has the votes. The Dems were permitted to crucify him in public for all to watch. The Dems showed their depravity and pettiness. Many voters are realizing what the Dems are doing is wrong on many levels. I have read that the numbers of #walkaway are increasing as this debacle unfolds. Flake rolled over and gave the President the excuse to investigate. He will take advantage of that opportunity and make the Dems bleed for it.

There is likely a further October surprise in the offing. Buy popcorn.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
A thought just came to me about the whole Mark Judge thing. He has come up a ton throughout this entire fiasco. Ford herself said his name at least 30 times in her testimony. There were 3 other people there besides Ford and Kav and Judge. We heard about PJ and Keyser, but oddly everyone is stuck on Judge. Nobody seems to care about this 3rd unknown, but that doesnt matter fir this theory.

Now Judge has had his whole life put on display. He apparently had a massive drinking and drug problem his whole life.

So now the FBI is going to interview him and will be making their typical 302's.

So we know Judge went to an all boys catholic school. We know he became a massive drunk and druggie. These 2 things combined often point to possible molestation these days with all of the priests we hear about going down for such.

What if this whole thing was a ploy to allow Judge to name names of some other higher ups either associated with or alumnus of Georgetown Prep? It would be entered into FBI documentation and legally able to be investigated.

It's just really odd that everyone seems stuck mostly on him and Ford saying his name so many times....

Thoughts?

Yes! Missing the point? Hell. The point 's tip is gone and erasers' flat. And why does Mike "Judge" (quite a co-incidental name reference, huh?)...want any testimony or letters whatever...to be kept private? So, it's been reported....

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
PS...My bad..."Mark"...not Mike Whats in a name anywho? Going to bed now...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Same here, and now want nachos.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Same here, and now want nachos.

And for a minute I thought Judge was the guy who created Beavis and Butthead...and Hank Hill/King of the Hill?!!
edit on 30-9-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Cause..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join