It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Judge.....what if we are missing the whole point?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A thought just came to me about the whole Mark Judge thing. He has come up a ton throughout this entire fiasco. Ford herself said his name at least 30 times in her testimony. There were 3 other people there besides Ford and Kav and Judge. We heard about PJ and Keyser, but oddly everyone is stuck on Judge. Nobody seems to care about this 3rd unknown, but that doesnt matter fir this theory.

Now Judge has had his whole life put on display. He apparently had a massive drinking and drug problem his whole life.

So now the FBI is going to interview him and will be making their typical 302's.

So we know Judge went to an all boys catholic school. We know he became a massive drunk and druggie. These 2 things combined often point to possible molestation these days with all of the priests we hear about going down for such.

What if this whole thing was a ploy to allow Judge to name names of some other higher ups either associated with or alumnus of Georgetown Prep? It would be entered into FBI documentation and legally able to be investigated.

It's just really odd that everyone seems stuck mostly on him and Ford saying his name so many times....

Thoughts?

(post by CADpro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I have wondered if Ford's obsession is it with Judge. If you look at the statement she wrote out for her polygraph test she mentions Judge's name but never Brett's.

link   

originally posted by: CADpro

Ok...I agree, but what does that have to do with my question/thoughts about Judge?
edit on 9/29/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I have wondered if Ford's obsession is it with Judge. If you look at the statement she wrote out for her polygraph test she mentions Judge's name but never Brett's.

Brett's is in it too....

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Some where on ATS, someone has recently posted 2-boys came forward admitting it was them & not Kav. One of them could be Judge? You know the FBI is on this like stink on crap. Judge was most probably one of the first questioned.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Some where on ATS, someone has recently posted 2-boys came forward admitting it was them & not Kav. One of them could be Judge? You know the FBI is on this like stink on crap. Judge was most probably one of the first questioned.

Yeah...I thought about that as well. The committee interviewed one of them more than once as well.

It seems whomever that was may have some credibility based on the number of interviews, but I would think if it were true then they would have released that pretty quickly.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
eh could be relevent to your theory or just randomness but in the article that cite whos willing to talk to fbi(all of the witnesses) only Judge requests to comment "confidentially" www.usatoday.com...

WASHINGTON - A childhood friend of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh says he will cooperate with an FBI investigation or any law enforcement investigation that is done "confidentially to investigate" numerous claims of sexual assault.

now this could be he dosent wanna get kavanaugh introuble for stuff not related to the alleged incident.

he could be wanting to protect some one not named

he could be wanting to protect him self from something not brought up yet

he could just want to get his name out of the press and stop sound bites but his name is allready in the papers

any other members have a theory for why only he wants to testify "confidentially"?

no other person but ford initially said they wanted it confidential (and her anonymity was leaked by some one who should hang for it) just stuck out to me

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I want to believe FBI will wait the entire week before releasing anything. Then, someone might have the power to sort thru what is released to public leaving out all the juicy details like always.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I think Ford had a crush on Judge, he rebuffed her and she swore revenge.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So we know Judge went to an all boys catholic school. We know he became a massive drunk and druggie. These 2 things combined often point to possible molestation these days with all of the priests we hear about going down for such.

What if this whole thing was a ploy to allow Judge to name names of some other higher ups either associated with or alumnus of Georgetown Prep? It would be entered into FBI documentation and legally able to be investigated.

Thoughts?

Surely he doesn't need any excuse ploy or subterfuge to accuse someone of

'historical molestation'

That explanation seems very convoluted .....

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The post got removed, so I'll remove my reply.

Mods acted fast on that one!

edit on 29-9-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I think Ford had a crush on Judge, he rebuffed her and she swore revenge.

35 years it a looong time to hold such a revenge? Its longer than a life

sentence. (UK) law.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
With the history he has, Judge is likely viewed as the weak link -- the one most likely to inject reasonable doubt one way or the other into this story.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Thoughts?

Surely he doesn't need any excuse ploy or subterfuge to accuse someone of

'historical molestation'

That explanation seems very convoluted .....

No...he doesnt need it to accuse anyone. This particular way gives him a confidential way to give it to the FBI under guise of something completely different and have the effect of it being investigated by them.

It would have to be a pretty big name or group that has molested numerous kids to make it a Federal case.

Like I was saying before though....Catholic All Boys School....Catholic priests have been in the news a ton lately.....
edit on 9/29/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Come on people.......

What else could be the point?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It is my understanding that his on going battles with cancer, substance abuse, depression and alcoholism is why he did not want to publicly testify.
The mental stress may lead to a relapse of said addictions.
I wonder why they didn't offer him the same courtesy they did Mrs. Ford, to come to him if he could not come in person.
edit on 29-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Please forgive me for posting something naughty in your thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So you're talking about a "Sleepers" type of scenario? (Sleepers was a movie the stared Kevin Bacon about a similar plot as you are describing)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join