It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Blasey Ford development?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: loam

I'm not on Twitter but is it possible to look at past tweets by the people Timothy was replying to get a better sense of the conversation:
@skylarbarrymore
@StaceyK90556592
@JoyAnnReid

???

Because this is very interesting if substantiated.

Why would it need to be substantiated? Ford's claims aren't.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Is this true?
The Safeway that Ford mentioned in testimony was not opened until 1986?

link

No...I found an article I linked to in another thread. Safeway was there since 1968.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Is this true?

link

I believe it is Fake News. There was a safeway there.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Is this true?

link

I believe it is Fake News. There was a safeway there.

Yeah...the going theory is that she likely gleaned this from his book and used it to attempt to corroborate her story of seeing him there shortly after the "attack".

Trouble is, she claims to be uber traumatized yet walks in to the store and attempts to say Hello to Judge.....doesnt make any sense.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Sounds very credible I think we should believe this person we don't need evidence or corroboration anymore anyway.

Let's demand an independent investigation of these allegations immediately!

You are so right. Someone "tweeted" it, shouldn't that be all we need? And I am more than happy to have my hard earned tax dollars foot the bill for the independent investigation.
edit on 1-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Exactly. She was incredibly traumatized and fearful .. yet she goes to him and he is the one who looks afraid?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am not sure if I have seen this mentioned in these many threads.

Remember the guy who Whelan named? He was the one who theorized who in their group lived at a location that seemed to be correct, in the house described, and looked just like Kavanaugh.

Things to note from testimony:
Ford knows the guy Whelan named.
He introduced Ford to Kavanaugh (according to her).
Ford says that they dated for a while.

Important - Ford really, really did not want to talk about this guy. She said so. Strange?

LEAHY:
Now, some senators have suggested you were simply mixed up about who assaulted you. An ally of Judge Kavanaugh in the White House even promoted a wild theory about a Kavanaugh look-alike. You immediately rejected that theory, as did the innocent man who’d been called that look-alike. In fact, he sent a letter to this committee forcefully rejecting this absurd theory.

I ask consent to enter that in the record.

GRASSLEY: Without objection, so ordered.

LEAHY: Now, how did you know Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge? And is it possible that you had mixed them up with somebody else?

FORD: No, it is not.

And the person that was blamed for the incident is actually the person who introduced me to them originally. So he was a member of Columbia Country Club. And I don’t want to talk about him because I think it’s unfair, but he is the person that — that introduced me to them.

LEAHY: But you — you would not mix up somebody else with Brett Kavanaugh, is that correct?

FORD: Correct.

LEAHY: Or Mark Judge.

FORD: Correct.

MITCHELL: OK. You mentioned about some possible information, such as when Mark Judge worked at the supermarket. I want to ask you about someone else. You mentioned that there was a classmate who was really sort of the connection between you and Brett Kavanaugh. Who was this person?

FORD: I — I think that that case with Mr. Whelan, who was looking at my LinkedIn page and then trying to blame the person, I just don’t feel like it’s right for us to be talking about that.

MITCHELL: I’m not trying to blame anybody, I just want to know who the common friend that you and…

FORD: The person that Mr. Whelan was trying to say looked like Mr. Kavanaugh.

MITCHELL: … OK. How long did you know this person?

FORD: Maybe for a couple of months we socialized, but he also was a member of the same country club and I know his younger brother as well.

MITCHELL: OK. So a couple of months before this took place?

FORD: Yes.

MITCHELL: OK. How would you characterize your relationship with him, both before and after this took place, this person?

FORD: He was somebody that, we use the phrase, I went out with — I wouldn’t say date — I went out with for a few months. That was how we termed it at the time. And after that we were distant friends and ran into each other periodically at Columbia Country Club, but I didn’t see him often.

MITCHELL: OK.

FORD: But I saw his brother and him several times.

MITCHELL: Was this person the only common link between you and Mr. — Judge Kavanaugh?

FORD: He’s the only one that I would be able to name right now — that I would like to not name, but you know who I mean. And — but there are certainly other members of Columbia Country Club that were common friends or they were more acquaintances of mine and friends of Mr. Kavanaugh.

Now - Remember the guy who went to the Senate and said he was the one who assaulted her?
What ever happened to that?

There was only one question during testimony (I think).
What ever happened with this claim?

Last night, the Republican staff of this committee released to the media a timeline that shows that they’ve interviewed two people who claimed they were the ones who actually assaulted you. I’m asking you to address this new defense of mistaken identity directly.

Dr. Ford, with what degree of certainty do you believe Brett Kavanaugh assaulted you?

FORD: One hundred percent.

testimony

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah...that was really odd. Her entire demeanor when asked about him became very defensive. Didnt even want his name to be said.

I have heard other posit that he was the one that came forward but haven't seen anything else on it.

If he is the one then that would mean the GOP already knew and caught Ford red handed.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well, her testimony makes the guy Whelan named a potential witness, since she claims he introduced her to Kavanaugh.
I hope the FBI have a talk with him.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

wrong post
edit on 5315331b03 by SammyB0476 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Look at this!

A Christine M. Blasey co-wrote a 2008 paper on how to conduct self-hypnosis in order to reconstruct memories and "create artificial situations."

Is this our person? She is about the right age to have gotten caught up in that pre-school Satanic scare.

edit on 1-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I don't know why the press hasn't made more of a fuss over the fact that this guy is Squi and Ford admitted she was closer to the younger brother.

Chris "Squi" Garrett made a statement through his lawyer on Sept 21

Consistent with Dr. Ford’s own recent statement, Mr. Garrett categorically denies the baseless and irresponsible suggestions and insinuations that he is somehow the subject of Dr. Ford’s allegations. In fact, he has no knowledge or information relating to her claims.
Mr. Garrett will not be making any further statements regarding this matter.

So. If he is one of the two he must have realized after this that she was maybe confusing some other incident?
edit on 1-10-2018 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"Dr. Ford, with what degree of certainty do you believe Brett Kavanaugh assaulted you? "

"FORD: One hundred percent."

Hrrmpf, Ronald Cotton's accuser was also 100% ceratin and inncoent man was sent to prison because she was 100% wrong.

Testimony, sadly, is not enough.
edit on 2-10-2018 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

I don't think we know if he is one of the two who claimed responsibility.
They never named those men.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepStateFlunkie
I can make a fake twitter account without attaching several numbers to it. That's the sign of automation.

I also think you are misinterpreting the wording of the Board of California code. If a person uses the term "psychologist" in public without implying the offering of such services, they would be excluded. The title of that section says "practice of psychology". Otherwise, California would be busy in court all day with people who mislabeled themselves.

My Twitter account has 5 numbers after my name and as far as I know I'm not now, nor have ever been a Russian bot.

Sorry to blow your theory up.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The person in the OP posted again:

Timothy Leblanc
‏ @Timothy29690149
22h22 hours ago
Replying to @trumpology

Go to Palo Alto and check into couples therapy, you will find your answers there. As for me, I am to busy to waste my time on social media. I thought my original answer said enough for you clowns but I see you want to troll.

Twitter link

I wonder what he means by this?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ford ‘Wasn’t Clear’ Committee Offered California Interview in lieu of Public Washington Hearing

This statement from the Judiciary Committee details the offers to interview Ford in California.
Her attorneys are in trouble.

Clearly, Dr. Ford’s attorneys did not tell her that we could protect her privacy and speak to her in California. The ABA’s Model Rules of Professional Conduct require a lawyer to consult with his or her client about the means to be used to accomplish the client’s objectives—including informing the client of settlement offers. It is deeply unfortunate that Dr. Ford’s Democratic-activist lawyers appear to have used Dr. Ford in order to advance their own political agenda. A lot of pain and hardship could have been avoided had Dr. Ford’s attorneys informed her or the committee’s offer to meet her in California to receive her testimony.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Another Ford development:

Chr istine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

In a letter released Tuesday, an ex-boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford, the California professor accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, seemingly contradicted her testimony under oath last week that she had never helped anyone prepare for a polygraph examination.

The former boyfriend, whose name was redacted, also said Ford neither mentioned Kavanaugh nor said she was a victim of sexual misconduct, during the time they were dating from about 1992 to 1998. He said he saw Ford helping a woman he believed was her "life-long best friend" prepare for a potential polygraph test. He added that the woman had been interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.

He also claimed Ford never voiced any fear of flying and seemingly had no problem living in a small apartment with one door -- apparently contradicting her claims that she could not testify promptly in D.C. due to a fear of flying, as well as her suggestion that her memories of Kavanuagh's alleged assault prompted her to feel unsafe without a second front door.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
GOP Senator: Democratic Activists Participating In 'Paid Soros Conspiracy'

Perdue spoke out a day after he was confronted by activists seeking to stop the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Two of the women who confronted Perdue, who was walking through the airport with his wife at the time, stopped him and accused him of callously ignoring victims of sexual assault.

Both women were affiliated with the Center for Popular Democracy - the same organization for which the two women who confronted Flake worked. The organization is funded by Soros' "Open Society" foundation. Perdue denounced their attempt to monger sympathy with lawmakers and voters as "a sham."

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join