It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Blasey Ford development?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Here's 2 things that I've noticed about that tweet, on the 3rd line:

1. There is an additional space character between the words 'posted' and 'on'.
2. facebook is spelled with a Capital F.

I don't know many folks who take the time to spell facebook with a capital F, but even now as I type this out, it is underlined in red thanks to google spellchecker. So, 'facebook' is grammatically correct, but the same failed to delete the additional space?

Maybe its nothing, but the additional space character could be conducive of a cut and paste.

Both of these observations lead me to think its a bot account, an actual person would likely delete the space if they are pedantic enough to spell facebook with a capital F.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: loam

It's some blog by some unnamed guy. What the eff?

He's a lawyer and his name is clear as day.

Who is denying what now?

I think you guys are denying that she is a psychologist. Am I right?

I'm all ears. Present us your theory and the proof, I love a good conspiracy theory.

Do a search here and see if you can verify she is licensed in Cali.

search.dca.ca.gov...

I didn't find it.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The FBI is supposed to do a limited investigation re: the judge. I don't think they are authorized to do a background check on Ford.

When I was investigated by state of VA to get a job, I had to sign an authorization for state police to investigate me. Don't know what the rules are here but I did hear "limited investigation." It's not like Ford has been charged with anything that I know of.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: CharlesT
Also being reported that she falsely claims to be a psychologist but she has never been licensed as such by any state board.

Even if she does not have a license -- why would she need one?

She's a professor, not a clinical psychologist that takes patients, right? You can teach with a degree, you need a license to have a medical practice.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

Not legal to publicly claim to be a Psychologist, which she has and is doing even under oath.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

The FBI is supposed to do a limited investigation re: the judge. I don't think they are authorized to do a background check on Ford.

When I was investigated by state of VA to get a job, I had to sign an authorization for state police to investigate me. Don't know what the rules are here but I did hear "limited investigation." It's not like Ford has been charged with anything that I know of.

Thought they were re interviewing everyone. All the people that were named to be at the alleged party, and gave statements, including Dr Ford.......could be wrong tho.
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago29p06pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Trump says the FBI will be looking into all kinds of things.

The president also voiced confidence in the investigative process. "The FBI I believe is doing a really great job," he said. They have been all over already. They have free rein. They're going to do whatever they have to do, whatever it is they do. They'll be doing things that we've never even thought of, and hopefully at the conclusion everything will be fine."

In the added inquiry, which he expects to take less than a week, Trump said there might be a blessing in disguise," exposing Democrats' machinations over the past several days.

link

edit on 9/29/18 by BlueAjah because: fix link

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The president also voiced confidence in the investigative process. "The FBI I believe is doing a really great job," he said. They have been all over already. They have free rein. They're going to do whatever they have to do, whatever it is they do. They'll be doing things that we've never even thought of, and hopefully at the conclusion everything will be fine."

In the added inquiry, which he expects to take less than a week, Trump said there might be a blessing in disguise," exposing Democrats' machinations over the past several days.

link

Interesting. If the FBI can be unbiased this one time does this mean Trump is telling them to cast a wide net and investigate Ford too?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

An interview is different from a background investigation.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
While my own intuition leads me to believe this is the case with Ford, this claim is not credible and giving into it suggests confirmation bias. There is going to be a lot of misdirection put out there to distract people from uncovering the truth and get away from simply examining the facts in the case - which I will remind you are all on Kavanugh's side. I would advice we not take the bait and get exposed as fools. In other words, don't be an Avenatti.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

I would think that determining witness motives and credibility would be part of the investigation.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No clue if the claim is credible or not, but it's something to watch for.

Don't matter.

Once an allegation has been made.

The FBI HAS to investigate.

It's for the children.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

This is hilarious. How's the ole saying go, "Shoot yourself in the foot". Ha ha aha ha ha

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The president also voiced confidence in the investigative process. "The FBI I believe is doing a really great job," he said. They have been all over already. They have free rein. They're going to do whatever they have to do, whatever it is they do. They'll be doing things that we've never even thought of, and hopefully at the conclusion everything will be fine." In the added inquiry, which he expects to take less than a week, Trump said there might be a blessing in disguise," exposing Democrats' machinations over the past several days.

link

He's so funny, LOL.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ford deleted her social media did she not?

This must be why, if so.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Kharron

Who can use the term “Psychologist?”

There's your answer.

It's a big deal.

It's some blog by some unnamed guy. What the eff?

Let's say that Rhjuuo from georgegamez.com speaks the truth -- what is a big deal? What she calls herself?

Nothing she said so far is a big deal, her allegations are all lies etc... BUT suddenly! the professional title she uses as a professor is pivotal to this investigation.

You guys dedicate entirely too much time to denying current events.

In typical fashion, a lefty thinks laws arent a big deal.
edit on 29-9-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

I have seen a good number of wackos that never leave the protection from the cruel world as they stay in the acidamia world thier whole lives,

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Also being reported that she falsely claims to be a psychologist but she has never been licensed as such by any state board.

She's a professor, not a clinical psychologist that takes patients, right? You can teach with a degree, you need a license to have a medical practice.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

Not legal to publicly claim to be a Psychologist, which she has and is doing even under oath.

Yup. And she's a professor? She'll get what's coming to her soon enough.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: CharlesT
So are Chiropractors Doctors?

Yes. Their degree allows them to legally claim to be a doctor.

en.wikipedia.org...

Graduates of chiropractic schools receive the degree Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), and are eligible to seek licensure in all jurisdictions.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Because she announced herself as such and the entry was scrubbed.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If she's lying it's not a huge deal but it's indicative of a person willing to lie to become more credible.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join