It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Blasey Ford development?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You guys are funny.

Anyone with a Twitter handle of @Timothy29690149 is obviously a throwaway bot account. Why in the world would you take anything they post seriously? Come on!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Kharron

Who can use the term “Psychologist?”

There's your answer.

It's a big deal.

yep, by law not allowed to call yourself a psychologist without a license to practice by the board.....if not, and a person repeatedly represents themselves as such, it can open themselves up to legal ramifications.

An example. There are people with Doctorates in Pharmacy, a PharmD, and are a Pharmacist that have a license with the state board. However, there are people who just have a PharmD and do research. If the later passes themselves off as a registered Pharmacist without a board license, oh boy, there is going to be a problem.

But they are still a "pharmacist" with a lower case "p", they are just not a "Pharmacist" with a capital "P". Titles, licensing, and what the public calls someone are often very different.

um no, there is no lowecase p or uppercase and it is meaningless in this case. if you claim to be a "pharmacist" and do not have a license with the board, you are in trouble just like claiming to be an MD without a license. The Doctorate is what we get from graduating pharmacy school, the license is obtained from internship hours (was 1500 in my day), and passing the boards. Then and only then, can you call yourself a pharmacist. Not saying Dr Ford isnt smart, but if this is true, she should know better.

link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I don't know maybe you or someone else does...can the FBI get into Twitter & other social media accounts to see what was deleted? I would guess yes.

link   

originally posted by: DeepStateFlunkie
You guys are funny.

Anyone with a Twitter handle of @Timothy29690149 is obviously a throwaway bot account. Why in the world would you take anything they post seriously? Come on!

all accusations must be investigated, no?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: six67seven

I just spent this entire time looking for @StaceyK90556592.

That account has been completely deleted. I'm trying to make any connection to Timothy LeBlanc, Ford, Stacy, Skylar....and Leland Ingham Keyser.

So far with respect to Stacey, I think that person is (...not providing the full name, though I think I absolutely have it, both first, maiden and last name...), a pediatrician in the DC area. I was working on the theory that this is one of the beach friends?

Unfortunately, after chasing a few rabbit holes, I came up dry with any obvious connection to the others, including Ford.

Moving on to Skylar...

ETA:

Wait. Is skylarbarrymore someone famous that I just don't recognize? She has a boat load of followers and I have to stop researching for now until later.

Drew Barrymore played a character "Skylar" in a 1997 movie -

www.imdb.com...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone related or famous. Look who has posted on her feed.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepStateFlunkie

Maybe.
Or maybe if someone wanted to say something but was afraid to, they might make a fake account.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

Who can use the term “Psychologist?”

There's your answer.

It's a big deal.

It's some blog by some unnamed guy. What the eff?

Let's say that Rhjuuo from georgegamez.com speaks the truth -- what is a big deal? What she calls herself?

Nothing she said so far is a big deal, her allegations are all lies etc... BUT suddenly! the professional title she uses as a professor is pivotal to this investigation.

You guys dedicate entirely too much time to denying current events.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

He's a lawyer and his name is clear as day.

Who is denying what now?
edit on 29-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: loam

You guys kick @ss how you can look up shtuff so fast. I say if we here on ATS can think of all these things to look for; the FBI most certainly can as well.

That depends on who the FBI is working for. I don't really have a lot of faith on them doing a fair investigation.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

He's a lawyer and his name is clear as day.

Who is denying what now?

I think you guys are denying that she is a psychologist. Am I right?

I'm all ears. Present us your theory and the proof, I love a good conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I can make a fake twitter account without attaching several numbers to it. That's the sign of automation.

I also think you are misinterpreting the wording of the Board of California code. If a person uses the term "psychologist" in public without implying the offering of such services, they would be excluded. The title of that section says "practice of psychology". Otherwise, California would be busy in court all day with people who mislabeled themselves.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Also being reported that she falsely claims to be a psychologist but she has never been licensed as such by any state board.

Even if she does not have a license -- why would she need one?

She's a professor, not a clinical psychologist that takes patients, right? You can teach with a degree, you need a license to have a medical practice.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

All we need is allegations. She’s guilty.

I say we send her to jail now and have a trial later.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All we need is allegations. She’s guilty.

nah, we dont even need those pesky trials......the court of public opinion is all we need!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

With a subpoena they can try.
I don't think that Facebook and Twitter are always fully cooperative, depending on the situation.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I don't know maybe you or someone else does...can the FBI get into Twitter & other social media accounts to see what was deleted? I would guess yes.

Twitter will claim they're scrubbed. Like with a cloth.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
So are Chiropractors Doctors?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This has always been my thinking vis-a-vis Ol Dodgy. Especially since seek & destroy is now in vogue for the first time since Metallica.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: DeepStateFlunkie

Maybe.
Or maybe if someone wanted to say something but was afraid to, they might make a fake account.

Blue, you have a PM.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Now would be a good time for a FISA warrant.

Tap her phone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join