It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Blasey Ford development?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Under California law, in order for a person to identify publicly as a psychologist they must be licensed by the California Board of Psychology, a process that includes 3,000 hours of post-doctoral professional experience and passing two rigorous exams. To call oneself a psychologist without being licensed by a state board is the equivalent of a law school graduate calling herself a lawyer without ever taking the bar exam.

Aside from potentially misleading the committee, Ford also appears to have violated California law. California’s Business and Professional Code Sections 2900-2919govern the state’s laws for practicing psychology. Section 2903 reads, “No person may engage in the practice of psychology, or represent himself or herself to be a psychologist, without a license granted under this chapter, except as otherwise provided in this chapter.” Section 2902(c) states: (c) “A person represents himself or herself to be a psychologist when the person holds himself or herself out to the public by any title or description of services incorporating the words “psychology,” “psychological,” “psychologist,” “psychology consultation,” “psychology consultant,” “psychometry,” “psychometrics” or “psychometrist,” “psychotherapy,” “psychotherapist,” “psychoanalysis,” or “psychoanalyst,” or when the person holds himself or herself out to be trained, experienced, or an expert in the field of psychology.”

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Don't be silly!

She has a hippocampus for things to be etched in.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Has anyone noticed Ford face? She doesn't look her age maybe 10-15 years older than she really is. Drinking & drugs do that to a person.

Also helps with the theory that the "Dr Ford" we saw was an actress.

The real "Dr Ford" might not be stable enough for public "testimony".

Does anyone know if the FBI actually verifies a witness for interview ?

Like DNA etc.

😎

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I saw a post on Facebook supposedly a copy of her suggestion to accuse Gorsuch, but you can’t always believe stuff on there, Charlie Manson died 4or5 Times on there before he really did lola reply to: loam

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Who can use the term “Psychologist?”

There's your answer.

It's a big deal.

yep, by law not allowed to call yourself a psychologist without a license to practice by the board.....if not, and a person repeatedly represents themselves as such, it can open themselves up to legal ramifications.

An example. There are people with Doctorates in Pharmacy, a PharmD, and are a Pharmacist that have a license with the state board. However, there are people who just have a PharmD and do research. If the later passes themselves off as a registered Pharmacist without a board license, oh boy, there is going to be a problem.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Because I have American friends on FB a post came on two days ago with a

photograph of the two of them all friends and smiling with his arm around her

taken a few years ago. I recall thinking I wouldn't be so cosy friendly and happy

looking, with someone who had molested me and who I would later accuse of a

sexual crime. The photo didn't ring true if that was the case.

So which one is the 'act'

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CharlesT

Don't be silly!

She has a hippocampus for things to be etched in.

I am so glad that I wasn't the only one to find her answer there to be ridiculous

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I wonder if her attorneys checked to see if she was a real psychologist before they let her swear this under oath.

Either they never bothered to check, or they didn't care.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

www.paloaltou.edu...

Christine Blasey, Ph.D.
PROFESSOR
PALO ALTO UNIVERSITY
Dr. Blasey earned a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Southern California and completed her dissertation in the laboratory of Dr. Gayla Margolin, working on the Family Studies Project. Her dissertation was the development of a new measure to assess coping among young children. Since that time, she has worked for 20 years as Research Psychologist and Biostatistician both in academia (Stanford University Department of Psychiatry) and in the biotech industry (Director of Biostatistics, Corcept Therapeutics). At Stanford, she was formally mentored and supervised by Dr. Helena Kraemer. In industry, she gained experience conducting statistical analyses within a regula- tory environment, collaborating with statisticians from the FDA, and presenting annually at their Statistics in Industry conference. Dr. Blasey has served as a statistical reviewer for several journals in psychiatry and psychology. In 2009, Dr. Blasey earned an MS in Epidemiology with specialization in Biostatistics from the Stanford School of Medicine, Department of Health Research and Policy. She has previously taught statistics, research methods, and psychomet- rics courses at Pepperdine University and Stanford, and currently teaches the Statistics and Psychometrics sequence at PAU.

Lots to investigate. I think biostatistician is her main thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you notice from the link I provided from PAU re her bio, unlike most of the other professors, there is NO PICTURE by hers, although there are a few others without pics as well to be fair.

(Page 190 of the catalog)

edit on 29-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It should be fairly easy to easily and legally find out who Timothy Leblanc is.

There is an MD named Timothy Leblanc that lived nearby Christine Ford in Silver Spring MD as well as other nearby areas throughout his life.

There is also a Timothy Leblanc listed that is from Mass, but lived in Washington DC at one time.

I just found this info through a free people finder site called Intelius.

There are also many other free people finder sites such as Spokeo, Pipl, peekyou, wink and others. These are well known free search engines, and are not to be used for "Doxing" but for general info to see if this person really exists.

I hope that someone can find out the truth about this whole thing!
edit on 9/29/2018 by Inconceivable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I wonder if her attorneys checked to see if she was a real psychologist before they let her swear this under oath.

Either they never bothered to check, or they didn't care.

it wouldnt surprise me if they never checked....that would be kind of low on the importance scale when prepping for the hearing. either that or they told her not to claim that she was, but her ego wouldnt allow it, and she had to claim she was?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

She should have studied the law when she moved. This might come back to bite her.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have decided that this is true.
All we need is a mob now and we can punish Dr Ford for lying under oath and put her in jail.
That is fair in today's world.
At the very least there should be an investigation or Special Counsel into this tweet.
edit on 29/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Inconceivable

Hey, incidentally, to everyone participating in this thread.

PLEASE be very careful not to do anything that could be consider doxxing.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

"Last night, with Judge Kavanaugh, he didn't have race to use like Clarence Thomas did, but what he did have was partisanship. And he — his emotional, angry, often belligerent delivery focused on what he felt was a conspiracy on the left to search and destroy him. And he said that he saw this as revenge for the 2016 presidential election, his own ideology, and the work he did for the independent counsel who had investigated the Clinton White House. So this was being done on behalf of the Clintons. It was such a stark partisan kind of attack. And it is something that I have never seen before, not from a judicial nominee."

How gender and power played...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: CADpro
Has anyone noticed Ford face? She doesn't look her age maybe 10-15 years older than she really is. Drinking & drugs do that to a person.

Like DNA etc.

😎

here is a question, who reads a testimony from a paper when they're the victim

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Like DNA etc.

😎

WOW!!! Now you're really deep into the conspiracy angle.....

However you mentioning 'an actress' I have to admit every time I watched

it that *actress* and *performance* did cross my mind.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: loam

There's your answer.

It's a big deal.

yep, by law not allowed to call yourself a psychologist without a license to practice by the board.....if not, and a person repeatedly represents themselves as such, it can open themselves up to legal ramifications.

An example. There are people with Doctorates in Pharmacy, a PharmD, and are a Pharmacist that have a license with the state board. However, there are people who just have a PharmD and do research. If the later passes themselves off as a registered Pharmacist without a board license, oh boy, there is going to be a problem.

But they are still a "pharmacist" with a lower case "p", they are just not a "Pharmacist" with a capital "P". Titles, licensing, and what the public calls someone are often very different.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

It would be a terrible thing if a leftist activist were ever to be accused of lying before a congressional committee.

It would be also be bad to be convicted of it. Who knows they might even "sing" a song about whoever else may have been involved.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join