It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Blasey Ford development?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So according to a twitter user, another twitter user ( @Timothy29690149 ) made the following claim:

That account has since been scrubbed, as it now shows no tweets, but clearly had several followers and likes.

No clue if the claim is credible or not, but it's something to watch for.

edit on 29-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+46 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sounds very credible I think we should believe this person we don't need evidence or corroboration anymore anyway.

Let's demand an independent investigation of these allegations immediately!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm not on Twitter but is it possible to look at past tweets by the people Timothy was replying to get a better sense of the conversation:
@skylarbarrymore
@StaceyK90556592
@JoyAnnReid

???

Because this is very interesting if substantiated.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

WOW...let's hope FBI can find the specific tweet. BUSTED !

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I tried looking through Sklarbarrmore twitter feeds but gave up with so much leftish blatherings. She most probably deleted any replies not agreeing with her views. yuk indeed.

twitter.com... Skylarbarrymore

twitter.com... Stacey

twitter.com... JoyAnnReid

An interesting You tube On body language..

edit on 29 9 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
eh ive tried religiously googling it and not once could i find a credible link or anything substantiating it so ive pretty much personally considered it tinfoil at this point ,IF and its a big IF it does come out that would pretty much be a huge red flag for fords case on what allegedly happened

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
LOL

So the account "@Timothy29690149" has likes and still says never has tweeted.

Bwaaaahahaha😃😃

This whole "Dr Ford" escapade is falling apart.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Something like this could be where the rumor in the beginning came from...
Some were saying that she had originally accused Gorsuch. Maybe that came about from the reality that she had suggested accusing Gorsuch. Unless she actually did.

This is definitely something the FBI should look into.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed Ford face? She doesn't look her age maybe 10-15 years older than she really is. Drinking & drugs do that to a person.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think he (Timothy Leblanc) should absolutely come forward. The fact he is hiding behind a social media post tells me he or she won't or is making stuff up. If it were true the media and the government would be first contact, not a thread in twitter.

People need to realize making false accusations is a crime, and they carry repercussions. Every person that alleges sexual assault and is proven to have made it up can and should land in jail.

I know we all have those dim friends who will mumble on about -- well, if I don't like someone, all I have to do is make up they assaulted me! To which we should all say -- go ahead moron, see where that takes you.

The truth is, it's not easy to do and it's not without consequences. And if anyone is speaking the truth -- come out public with it.

Wanna guess if this 'long time friend' will come public?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I just spent this entire time looking for @StaceyK90556592.

That account has been completely deleted. I'm trying to make any connection to Timothy LeBlanc, Ford, Stacy, Skylar....and Leland Ingham Keyser.

So far with respect to Stacey, I think that person is (...not providing the full name, though I think I absolutely have it, both first, maiden and last name...), a pediatrician in the DC area. I was working on the theory that this is one of the beach friends?

Unfortunately, after chasing a few rabbit holes, I came up dry with any obvious connection to the others, including Ford.

Moving on to Skylar...

ETA:

Wait. Is skylarbarrymore someone famous that I just don't recognize? She has a boat load of followers and I have to stop researching for now until later.
edit on 29-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Has anyone noticed Ford face? She doesn't look her age maybe 10-15 years older than she really is. Drinking & drugs do that to a person.
Or it could be just too much sun. That has profound effects on skin. Causes premature wrinkling and aging.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You guys kick @ss how you can look up shtuff so fast. I say if we here on ATS can think of all these things to look for; the FBI most certainly can as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 29-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Or it could be just too much sun. That has profound effects on skin. Causes premature wrinkling and aging.

Was going to mention this with my sister, but since she went through her own hard drinking phase, it's hard to say. She's four years younger than I am though and looks more my age or older.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
I say if we here on ATS can think of all these things to look for; the FBI most certainly can as well.

That is my hope.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Also being reported that she falsely claims to be a psychologist but she has never been licensed as such by any state board.
edit on 29-9-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Also being reported that she falsely claims to be a psychologist but she has never been licensed as such by any state board.

Even if she does not have a license -- why would she need one?

She's a professor, not a clinical psychologist that takes patients, right? You can teach with a degree, you need a license to have a medical practice.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
well now. stuff like this could be why her social media was all scrubbed at the start of this mess........there may be more to this than some random twitter poster stirring the sh*t.....

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Who can use the term “Psychologist?”

There's your answer.

It's a big deal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join