It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the cow measurers 1978 frodsham UK: humanoid encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
now that stuff has returned to normal here in ATS, we return to your normal programming
CASE

Poachers from the Great Beyond On the evening of January 27 1978, four teenage poachers discovered that they weren't the only hunters at large in the Devils' Garden - an area of meadowland near Frodsham, Cheshire. The youths saw a silver sphere - which they took to be a malfunctioning satellite - flying towards them over the River Weaver, trailing flames in its wake. The sphere landed in undergrowth and sat motionless, making a noise like rushing wind. The poachers hid behind some bushes and watched in astonishment as the sphere began to glow bright blue. Then a silver-suited figure emerged from it and gazed thoughtfully at some cows in a nearby field, which were standing still and silent as though paralysed. The Size of a Cow A second figure joined the first. Between them, they carried a "strange frame-like apparatus" into the field. They placed the frame around one of the motionless cows and moved some struts up and down as though taking measurements. Fearing they might be in line for the same treatment, the poachers fled the scene. One of them felt a force tugging him backwards by his genitals, which were sore and seemingly sunburnt for days afterwards.

source: the-cosmic-jokers.000webhostapp.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
strangely enough i have seen several variations on this story from source to source, one source claimed that the UFO was airship shaped and was colored purple, and the UFOnauts were also wearing purple outfits, here neither elements appear
as for the case itself, its odd, did the witnesses see the early stages of a cattle mutilation operation taking place?
or is this just another incomprehensible piece of theater by the cosmic trickster?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the story, H.

The aspect of one witness being tugged back by his genitals er 'stood out' for me, as well as making me flinch a bit! Do you recall other cases where this odd detail has occurred?

If true, it seems a rare case of almost casual cattle mutilation, as opposed to, for example, Skinwalker Ranch's quick, 'invisible' time-bending methods.

At least this lot took time to admire our scenery in the UK.

PS: What do you mean about ATS getting back to normal? I'm still too new to get a sense of what you mean.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

The aspect of one witness being tugged back by his genitals er 'stood out' for me, as well as making me flinch a bit! Do you recall other cases where this odd detail has occurred?

in memory nope, though though reproduction has always been a theme in UFO encounters since the start, also many cases have elements that only appear in them and nowhere else, something i find very odd

PS: What do you mean about ATS getting back to normal? I'm still too new to get a sense of what you mean.

AMA and all that...

If true, it seems a rare case of almost casual cattle mutilation, as opposed to, for example, Skinwalker Ranch's quick, 'invisible' time-bending methods.

here is a even more bizzare and dramatic case of senseless cattle mutilation: www.cryptopia.us...
the IDH explanation makes more sense each time i revisit it

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I'm doing my best not to make some rather silly jokes...

Genuinely though, another weird case
it takes, well... Some of those to come forward with a sighting like this, it's different and obviously opens one up to ridicule.

Plus they were poaching.

As always cheers for posting, I've come to love reading these threads on the weekend

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Another fine contribution to ATS, Humanoidlord

The detail I find interesting is the sphere went from silver to glowing blue before the beings emerged. Perhaps the sphere was a combination probe and teleportation receiver. You send it out looking for what you want, when it finds it, then you can teleport to the probe. Imagine if you could send an unmanned capsule to the Moon. Once it arrived safely, you could teleport a crew to the capsule.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

As for the genital thing I have a possible explanation.

A few years ago I had to go for some medical scan's of my inner working's and so they put me into one of those high powered magnetic resonance imaging machines down at Southport (England) hospital.
During the scan I felt a tingling in my genital's and for a few week's after the skin of my genital's was raw red, itchy and flaking off on the outside just like a bad sunburn (I am celibate so definitely not some exotic disease and if cleared up after a while - still it concerned me greatly).
Now I am just guessing but perhaps due to the high blood flow in the region there is sometime's a residual higher ferric content to that region of the body and if so magnetic field's - may - sometime's have a more pronounced effect on some individual's as a result of this.
If so this would indicate that the object or denizens of said object they witnessed may have been emitting a very strong magnetic force of some kind akin to an MRI.

edit on 29-9-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Props to you for that....

Pertinent and.......qa. ah. Yes well. Props to you sir

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

thanks

there are so many of these fun cases that everyone ignores

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

i remenber reading a more complete report in flying saucer review, the UFO had a hatch
also thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

makes sense!
at the very base, the paranormal is electromagnetic in nature, the process of how a UFO turns from a bunch of particles into a solid object is best described by john keel in "operation trojan horse"

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

makes sense!
at the very base, the paranormal is electromagnetic in nature, the process of how a UFO turns from a bunch of particles into a solid object is best described by john keel in "operation trojan horse"

I believe it could be argued that ALL intelligence is based on electromagnetics seeing as all we hold dear can be broken down to electricical impulses betwixt our ears.....

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

not in that way

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: BigDave-AR

not in that way

Hence the sticking tongue out emoji, I was busting your chops mate....

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Suited figures. Interesting.

ET? Maybe. Odd military experiment? Maybe. Breakaway civilization? Maybe. Time travelers? Maybe.

The result of three guys making up a story? Most probable.

Perhaps the poachers stumbled through a very psychoactive influence. Hallucinogenic mushrooms thrive in a very specific place. Cow poop.

What were they near? Cows.

Doesn't take Neil Tyson or the Skeptic Society to make this logical deduction.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

well i think its time to remenber: mass hallucinations DON'T exist, its very unlikely to 2 people to share their hallucinations

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You ever done shrooms with two people that also did shrooms?

Say something, see something. -chuckle-

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

in theory yes, in pratice its way more chaotic

new topics

top topics

join