It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of (D)EVIL Part 1:Racism and Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
this is the first in a series I am making. its for the purpose of EDUCATING all of you on the Democrats most recent History, Pettiness, and EVIL.
MSM can go on every day, but I can one up anything they ever say. Because BLOOD, and more BLOOD, will always rise and scream to be acknowledged.
****WARNING**** *Graphic Facts may cause STRONG EMOTIONAL REACTION*
*Recommended Safety Tip***Give a Level Headed Friend or Family member the Keys to your Weapons Safe Before Continuing***

Here I present a most recent story just before we had a big distraction involving wars against countries of specified religions that were enemies of "Friends" of a Specific Theology.
this tale includes evidence of Racism and Disrespect towards a Dark Tragedy in favor of Partisan Politics. This is being presented for the purpose of Discussion and as a Warning as to the Bottomless Pit that is the Moral Compass of the Democrat Party, whether Moderate, Liberal, or Radical, anyone who could stand by them once my series is complete(this is only part 1) has no Excuse to Hate NAZIs, Because they are and will be more INFORMED than the GERMAN PUBLIC by the end of PART 1, and yet like the people attending Hitlers Parade they will Keep waving their flags of support and cheer in their heartless echo chamber while knowing only the TIP of the ICEBERG in EVILs of their chosen party, which is to say, they are more informed than the people of germany during the Third Reich.

Miguel Angel Estrada Castañeda (born September 25, 1961) is an attorney who became embroiled in controversy following his 2001 nomination by President George W. Bush to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Senate Democrats, claiming Estrada was a conservative ideologue with no experience as a judge, and unable to block his nomination in the Senate Judiciary Committee after the Republican Party took control of the Senate in 2002, used a filibuster to prevent his nomination

Estrada was born in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. After his parents divorced, he immigrated to the United States to join his mother when he was 17, Estrada was married to Laury Gordon Estrada until her death at age 46 on November 28, 2004. She died of an accidental overdose of alcohol and sleeping pills, having also miscarried during the nomination fight.[1]
source:https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Estrada

Horrific, the things democrats do no matter the price to the innocent. their EVIL knows no bounds, they filibustered his wife and child to death.
which if you look at todays standards, is only made apparent that they will never change their hateful ways.
how anyone can support them having known all their history and uglier history recently is laughable if the cost to the innocent werent so high, but try to sympathize dear conservatives, we all know one thing as a fact here... the D's support base doesnt like to do research, or inform themselves, they take their parties leaders words as written law like a Jonestown Commune,
the irony here being their accusations of US being the blind "Cultist" while drinking their koolaid without checking the Expiration Date.

"Democratic Senators also objected to the refusal by the Office of the Solicitor General to release samples of Estrada's writings while employed there, although such a release of confidential documents would have been precedent-setting. "

So much respect for the constitution, they could only honor it more had they grabbed the original copy and flushed it down the toilet after wiping.

"Leaked internal memos to Democratic Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin mention liberal interest groups' desire to keep Estrada off the court partially because "he is Latino," and because of his potential to be a future Supreme Court nominee, furthermore the memo highlighted that Estrada was "politically dangerous" because Democrats knew he would be an "attractive candidate" that would be difficult to contest since he didn't have any record"

a "Latino" without any dirt in his record... The Inherent Systemic Racism of the DNC... no wonder they didnt blink when Obama started bombing Islamic nations we werent at war with left and right, cause you cant put a (D) in brown without (D)eception!
---Disgusting racism, they were scared of a "Latino" with a clean record gaining power.
Further research shows " Democrats argued that Estrada had extreme right-wing views"
so... Senor Nazi? or as expected typical wild conjecture by uninformed democrats preying on the uninformed base? Next slide...

"Estrada withdrew his name twenty-eight months after being nominated. During the confirmation struggle, Estrada’s wife miscarried; in November, 2004, she died, of an overdose of alcohol and sleeping pills. "
source------ www.newyorker.com...

Just when you thought Pro Abortionists could not reach any new lows, they found a way to exceed past expectations ahead of of third wave feminists before the jets had time to even make erroneous landing in New York City! The very factual, PROVEN, recent past shows the democrats have yet to find a depth they would not embrace for their own agenda.
check this last one out...

"The death was ruled accidental by the medical examiner. Rove said that Mrs. Estrada had been traumatized by the nastiness of the process. Reid told Rove that he empathized with Estrada, but said that the Republicans’ treatment of President Clinton’s nominees—more than sixty were never voted on by the Judiciary Committee—had created victims, too. "

oh, wow, "Victims" being the key word to no one dying but oh some peoples need for appeasement was soured.
Dead Wife, Dead Child, and they had the nerve to try saying he had it coming because apparently being overlooked for a nomination for political reasons caused heartbreak equal to a dead child and mother.
but isnt that what we as members hear from even the most longwinded blowhards everywhere and here on ATS?

dont you hear them when they excuse anything their party does no matter how low, that since our party said no once upon a time...anything goes? by "Any and ALL MEANS NECESSARY"

Im done...going further is making me have some thoughts about things a good American shouldnt think.
I think I have presented enough evidence for you all to judge yourselves...

Court is hereby Adjourned.
all evidence against DNC support was found while researching B. Kav's personal career history.
Never forget my friends, Im not even sure we should let the #WalkAways get away with this, that would be like giving a free pass to French Nazi Conformists and Supporters.

yet they wonder why they are outnumbered here and worldwide. they can scream and lie for 20 more years, no amount of BullSh#t will ever cover the blood on the hands of those they blindly support and abet.
Vote in November..against those who would Spill AMERICAN BLOOD to win.

Never let them Forget what they represent, and damn you should you fail to remember! The Nazi Party never died, it simply changed its name to Democrat in a cheap Vegas Wedding!!

Never let them forget. and challenge for evidence any claim they make about "Both" sides doing it.

Honor Estrada's Wife and Child, and Vote.

Better an Orange Braggart who knows something about Economy
Than anyone of a Party that DENIES PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I like bacon cheeseburgers . And beer .

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Court is hereby Adjourned.

Can you direct me to the Court's canteen?

I have a sudden urge for a bacon cheeseburger. Hold the beer.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
this would flow better if you could also work in something about TimeCube...

top topics

join