It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Loving One's Neighbor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Jesus lamented bitterly at how absolutely faithless & spiritually retarded you all are. He hated every one of you & wished to God that He did not have to spend another day on earth teaching your retarded brains things that you have zero ability to comprehend. You are all 100% stupid & ignorant, spiritually speaking. Jesus saw you as absolute morons. Dumb zombies incapable of doing The Father's work. He hated you. That is the facts.

When His mother would come to visit Him He would treat Her like garbage & totally ignore Her. So He could not even show love to His own mother.

If you are looking after a ward filled with mental patients you tell them all to be nice & loving to each other. You know they are filthy animals who should be burning in Hell but you be kind to each & every one of them because you are civil. In the end you may have taught all the mental patients how to act lovingly 24/7 but they are still total retards, spiritually speaking.

Our leaders have handed all our countries & all our children's futures to Islam 'who has declared they have to kill us all. We have been slaughtered by our own leaders who are Christians. Handed to the devil for execution by the people who are supposed to protect us. So your fancy talk of loving your neighbour is a waste of time because your neighbour's God says you have to all be slaughtered like pigs. You can be as loving as you like but they are still going to slaughter you all in front of your kids & then rape your kids. Your own leaders have done that to you.
So it is time to kick ass & not be loving to all the killers & child rapists. Fight for your futures because no one is going to do it for you.

I saw one young christian father sell his family farm & give all the money to the poor bums living in the gutter, & then his own wife & children had nothing to exist on & so they all had to live in the gutter as well. He basically destroyed the lives of his loving family by being loving to his neighbour like the big book of lies & B.S commands
edit on 30-9-2018 by SourcePage because: add typos

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
it is better to start by thinking you have neighbours that has better achievements in this ideal, maybe.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

Must admit to being somewhat put off by the way you characterize Christians there. You also sound pretty hostile toward Islamic and the mentally disabled. Why don't you continue and tell us how you feel about other faiths?

I will say this: Not too helpful in a discussion about loving one's neighbor. But at least we all know where you stand.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Akragon
I always like to see who actually knows their gospels with this issue..

Who is actually your neighbor?

at least as far as Jesus defines it... most think is "everyone"

But that isn't the case

Who is it then?

read for yourself...Start at verse 25

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Maybe I am stupid, I read it but I don't understand.
Can you tell me in your own words please?
Who is your neighbour that you should love as yourself?

Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Are you saying only someone who has shown you mercy is 'your neighbour' - and only those that have helped you deserve to be loved as thyself?
Because the way I read it; the one that shows mercy is the one who sees everyone as their neighbour.

It's all a bit cryptic really.............but because you have already stated it is not everyone that you should love as thyself, I must assume that it is; only the ones that have helped you (shewed mercy on you) that you believe should be loved as thyself.
edit on 2-10-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Perhaps someone that has shown all mercy?

But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him

Even empathy?

Someone who knows love

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

'A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.'

This man (in the sentence above) had shown no love or mercy................but he was seen as a neighbour that deserved mercy and love by the Samaritan.

If one should love thy neighbour as thyself then the Samaritan was the only one of the three that did love thy neighbour as thyself.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

it wasn't about him...

36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The Church - Roman Empire Vers 2 - ( the ones who sanctioned what books to include in the Bible ) loved their neighbours so much they isolated themselves into their own Papal State free from consequences.

No offence to Christians because I know they usually mean well.

I hold most religious writings suspect.

I really find it hard to love "other's" as unless you are of the belief that we are all one then it doesn't make much sense to waste it on the "walking dead"

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

it wasn't about him...

36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

Seems to me that the Samaritan loved everybody as his neighbour.

Isn't everyone you encounter your neighbour? Especially those in need.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

apparently not according to Jesus...

The other two were excluded from who is who...

so the question becomes, should one care for those that care nothing of others...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Well the Samaritan cared for the thief ...............surely the thief had not cared for others? Yet the Samaritan did not care about what the man had done or if he cared or loved others.
The Samaritan did not ask the thieve about his past.

Hang on....just re-read it....the man wasn't a thief...he was mugged basically. But even then...the Samaritan did not know what the man had done in his past....whether he cared for others or not....the Samaritan still helped him....not judging.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

yeah.. he cared for people

A neighbor I guess...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I am still not getting what you mean...sorry.
Who do you see as 'your neighbour' that you should love as thyself?
Forget the bible quotes and all.
Is it just people who you have seen and know to be good people?
Is it just people that have helped you?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

it is people that have helped you.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Those that care for others...

Its just people... lol

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

it is people that have helped you.

Thank you...I think that is what Akragon is saying......it's all a bit cryptic for me.

The trouble with only loving those that have helped you is...............help comes in many ways and many ways do not seem helpful at the time. And many think they are being helped but really they are being groomed.

Did you hear about the monkey who pulled a fish out of the water to save it from drowning?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Those that care for others...

Its just people... lol

Again you are confusing me.
Is it all people or just the ones that care for others..............it seems you have two answers in your post?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

no, i havent heard of that story.will you go cryptic and tell?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

no, i havent heard of that story.will you go cryptic and tell?

The monkey was being kind by pulling the fish out of the water.......it thought it would drown...........but the fish will not drown in water.......it will die out of water.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join