It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today Smears Kavanaugh as Child Molester, Runs Column Saying Keep Him Away From Coaching Kids

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Can the liberal left go any more low?
Such a scary and radical group

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It's from a love story about a misunderstood creature.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: valve

#Walkaway

Me too. Was a Democrat, but no more!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Yes, they can and do go lower. They're just warming up.

Interesting new development seriously challenges her memory!

BREAKING: Christine Ford Caught in MAJOR LIE – Photos Prove House Updates Occurred Much Earlier Than Claims in Senate Testimony!
edit on 30-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I think she lied about things, but I don't think the pictures of the house counter anything she said. In her testimony she said they had a very long, extensive remodel. A remodel can take years. It is possible the doors were done in 2011.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No but it's odd for it to come up in couples counseling a year later after the door was already in.

And it's also odd she was so traumatized she can't fly and her husband had no idea at all until the door came up.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

She was never afraid to fly, that was a lie. You could tell by her body language when she was being questioned about her frequent flying.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I agree there is zero evidence she is terrified to fly.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I support Kavanaugh's confirmation and have yet to see enough evidence from Mrs. Ford to believe her accusations on face value alone. There simply wasn't enough evidence to drag his name through the mud, to throw his and his familys' lives into chaos, or to even have Ford's testimony heard before the committee if we're being honest.

With that said, the article stated that he shouldn't coach until the investigation is over. It was quoted here:

He shouldn’t – at least not until further investigation has concluded. 

I have a daughter in sports and I'm inclined to agree with the writer. Until the media circus ends and the Kavanaugh family can resume some semblance of normal life, he shouldn't be coaching. It's unfair to everyone involved including Mr. Kavanaugh, the parents, and most importantly..the kids. It's sad but until that looming cloud has moved on, it's for the best.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: loam

? You want people under investigation for sexual assault to coach kids? I don't.

So another guilty until proven innocent person here huh?

I say if there is a judge order that says so then he should not coach.

Other than that.....

Has there even been any criminal charges filed against Kavanaugh? NO

Also, why hasn't Ford filed a criminal complaint where the alleged crime took place?

To date, there have been no criminal reports filed with the Montgomery County Department of Police that would lead to the initiation of any criminal investigation related to Judge Kavanaugh.

This is just a big old pile of SHhh created by the Democrats. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

President Trump could have selected Jesus Christ if he were alive and the Democrats would have found someone to accuse him of sexual misconduct even though not one person in over 2,000 years had previously made such a complaint.

They are being dirty, slimy and evil and it is tearing apart families. Sad, a very sad group they are.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

President Trump could have selected Jesus Christ if he were alive and the Democrats would have found someone to accuse him of sexual misconduct even though not one person in over 2,000 years had previously made such a complaint.

Maybe Hillary's witch coven are using Ford in a ritual?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

The sequel to Inside Out.

edit on 30-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The Democratic Committe now recognizes Mr. Avenetti's client Mary Magdalene. Mr. Jesus will have a follow-up statement.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I do find it ironic that each time someone is nominated by a republican to the SCOTUS they all of a sudden have a past that contains sexual assault of some kind but when a Democrat nominates some one, none of this plays out. I mean what about Elena Kagan? Did not she rape some young interns? I am sure we can drum up some charges somewhere?

What we are seeing now rivals the Nazis of the 1930's. The democrats are one step away from calling for outright murder of anyone they disagree with. I would venture to guess that behind closed doors plans are being set in motion to do just that. I think the Judge is in real danger but I wouldn't be surprised if he was assassinated.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Haha yep! Upside Down with new "mental" characters:

- Hypersensitivity
- Irrational insanity
- Regressively Left
- Professional Victim
- & dude who just wants a beer & watch the game tonight
edit on 30-9-2018 by markymint because: added a character into the cast of Upside Down ..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join