It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today Smears Kavanaugh as Child Molester, Runs Column Saying Keep Him Away From Coaching Kids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well that depends on what your definition of credible is apparently for this guy it's always believing the woman because women don't ever lie do they. There are no I witnesses to any of the allegations, the witness is provided by the accusers all say they don't know what they're talking about the first allegation she can't remember when where how she got there how she got home but she knows 100% who it was. So I guess for this guy no Witnesses no crime scene no date no time nothing is credible if that's the case for this guy got some beach front property to sell them

link   
Well that depends on what your definition of credible is apparently for this guy it's always believing the woman because women don't ever lie do they. There are no I witnesses to any of the allegations, the witness is provided by the accusers all say they don't know what they're talking about the first allegation she can't remember when where how she got there how she got home but she knows 100% who it was. So I guess for this guy no Witnesses no crime scene no date no time nothing is credible if that's the case for this guy got some beach front property to sell them

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Says the person with a sexist avatar.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Trump is 100% right. There is a witch hunt on in D.C., but they got the wrong witch, which is Hillary!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

And you know what? After a week of investigation nothing will show up and he'll be sworn in. The Dems will lose their minds and they will swarm the media with more false accusations!!
edit on 29-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

There's evidence by that Article that Christine Ford has caused harm to Kavanaughs reputation and she has Zero evidence for her side. I hope Kavanaugh sues the living daylights out of that crazy nutcase!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Well...we do know she has over a 1/2 mil in gimmemoney acct and a house with 2 front doors. lol

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Honestly do you really buy this crap? He has had Six FBI background checks and nothing like this turned up. That does not smell a bit fishy to you?
That all of a sudden this pops up. This man has a stellar record as a Constitutional judge. Now the word credible is the litmus test for guilt. There are conmen and women out there that could convince you to buy your own socks off your feet. The left is desperate. The only way in which you could even consider this testimony as relevant is that you are a Trump hater or think judge Kavanaugh will overturn Roe vs Wade. Really no justice appointed by conservatives has even considered overturning that ruling. It is all BS leftist/communist power grab. You can take that to the bank.
edit on 29-9-2018 by Ansuzrune because: addition of comment

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Besides all this nonsense, Ford heads up the CIA Internship program at Stanford University, and oh her Dad is CIA working with black budgets.
Just look at her face in this article yournewswire.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Pretty stupid, I agree.

But the accusations made by the pizzagate crew, are not going too far whatsoever, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Never vote for a Democrat. They drove me away for life.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

You want people under investigation for sexual assault Accused of being Guilty with the Burden of Proof being on them to Defend and Prove their Innocence or Guilt Outside a Court of Law ? I DAMN Well don't..........
:dn
edit on 30-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
is it too soon for caricatures?

oh wait, that's right - i don't care

not to diminish actual victims, no, but because this is about insidious political gains. the rape victim character is fiction - poorly written by the demented left, so i wanted to visualize a Disney version of it

ohh wait, that's right, they already did:

now say your line blue sad peep, your line is "he raped me in the ass hole".
edit on 30-9-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join