It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today Smears Kavanaugh as Child Molester, Runs Column Saying Keep Him Away From Coaching Kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: loam
Interesting Twitter response...

twitter.com...

I hope their readership punishes them for this vile piece.

One silver lining...note the number of liberals and independents claiming they are walking away.

wow. the overwhelming majority of the comments are lambasting the author of the article, and I enjoyed reading them. maybe, just maybe, this is opening some people's eyes.......

ETA: please read the twitter feed, the responses are almost 100% destroying them for running this. I only found 1 or 2 that were in the middle of the road......made my morning so far
Ye, same. I went through all the comments its all shredding the Author.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yep. I’m armed and ready for civil war. I’m just waiting for the go ahead.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

guilty until proven innocent

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, —That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

www.ushistory.org...

Are we there yet?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Please see my sig. It may help explain what you've discovered here.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

? You want people under investigation for sexual assault to coach kids? I don't.

You must not understand American laws and even in this case it is a not a criminal investigation.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes we are there. Guilty until proven innocent is the new norm. Lawmakers doxxing other lawmakers is acceptable now.
Running families out of public because of their political affiliations is a rite of passage. It’s past time.
I’m waiting for the new shot heard round the world. I won’t be the one to fire it, but I’ll be there the next day to help the cause. Start collecting ammo if you haven’t already and do your cardio.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, —That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

www.ushistory.org...

Are we there yet?

I would say when your government takes away a man's presumption of innocence then yes, you are there. I don't think people quite understand the seriousness of 'guilty until proven innocent', never mind that it seems to being applied selectively.

You are living under tyranny, by a cabal of people who infiltrated your govt and hide in the shadows.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not quite, but approaching rapidly.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

? You want people under investigation for sexual assault to coach kids? I don't.

Actually, I'd worry a lot more about someone who's mind goes immediately to where yours is going coaching my kids. Usually the ones who claim to be seeing the boogeyman end up being the boogeyman, themselves...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Believe me......when that wears off........the next they are gonna use is pedophile.........and were already seeing it.....

A combination of Hollywood perverts, Q drones, and pizza-infatuated whack-a-dos have mostly rendered those allegations meaningless already.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And in a few years, everyone will crying and complaining that they have no sports programs because no one will want to coach for fear of being accused of something inappropriate.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

edit on 29-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

That's why I quit coaching. Not the main reason, of course. Main reason was all the kids in my life were grown, and had moved on with their lives.

I quit coaching when I was in my early 40's. I coached football, or soccer if you prefer, both rec-league, and at the Select level. Teenagers mostly. I love the game, and wanted to pass on the love, and some of my knowledge of the game that I played, coached, and referee'd since I was 9.

When you coach the same kids for several years, as I did at the select level, you get to know these kids, in my case 15-16 year old girls, rather well. You travel together. You practice together. There's an emotional connection. I loved it. But in today's atmosphere? A single 40-50 something male? Oh, hell no, there's no way I'd coach. I don't even watch games involving kids anymore.

Which is truly sad, if you think about it. Isn't it?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes, sad. But in these times, also smart.

Crazy world we are creating for ourselves.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

you should be ashamed of your self, but given the fact that you are a libtard its something that is expected from you and the like, y'all are shameless people and disgusting, pew
edit on 29 9 2018 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I was and am curious whether Dr. Ford normally speaks in the whiny poor me victim voice that she spoke with throughout the senate hearings on Thursday, September 27. Are there any videos extant showing her speaking to a group, at a college lecture, or otherwise, in her normal everyday voice? I found it painful to listen to her speaking to the senate committee and to the country in that voice. It was like the sound of fingernails scratching across a chalkboard. BTW, by asking this, I am merely posing the question whether she may have been coached to speak in that voice for effect at the senate hearing because I am sure it was a very effective persuasive element for many listeners.

She certainly did not seem, at least to me, badly effected in her progress through life by the incident she claims she experienced when she was in high school. She attended and graduated college, graduate school, and medical school, and in her post-academic life is a college professor and medical doctor.
edit on 9/29/2018 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

A sad fact that is becoming part of life. Everything that used to embody the typical boring home grown close knit family & community is now become dirty and unbecoming...

scary times these are....

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well that depends on what your definition of credible is apparently for this guy it's always believing the woman because women don't ever lie do they. There are no I witnesses to any of the allegations, the witness is provided by the accusers all say they don't know what they're talking about the first allegation she can't remember when where how she got there how she got home but she knows 100% who it was. So I guess for this guy no Witnesses no crime scene no date no time nothing is credible if that's the case for this guy got some beach front property to sell them

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well that depends on what your definition of credible is apparently for this guy it's always believing the woman because women don't ever lie do they. There are no I witnesses to any of the allegations, the witness is provided by the accusers all say they don't know what they're talking about the first allegation she can't remember when where how she got there how she got home but she knows 100% who it was. So I guess for this guy no Witnesses no crime scene no date no time nothing is credible if that's the case for this guy got some beach front property to sell them

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join