It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been about 6 years...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Been a long time... I wanted to stop by to see what's been going on in the ATS world. Same interesting content, from what I can see. It's good to see that there are still people capable of critical thinking in the world - the vast majority are still asleep, following whatever nonsense narratives are being thrown at them by media; social and/or mainstream. Definitely good stuff here from what I've read so far. Some things don't change.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Actually ATS has turned into the comments section of Briebart for the most part, you have to dig to find anything critical or insightful - or even just UFO'ish. And a SERIOUS lack of lizard people threads...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
What kept you on hiatus?

Welcome back!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicant13

ATS has turned into one big trumpovian circle jerk where dissenting opinions are met with insults, "whataboutisms," and fanboy star and flag fests.

There's also a negative side....
edit on 29-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Welcome back...

There's still enough high strangeness around to pique even the most jaded intellect.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Welcome back! I love your avatar!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

ATS has turned into one big trumpovian circle jerk where dissenting opinions are met with insults, "whataboutisms," and fanboy star and flag fests.

There's also a negative side....

I'm not the biggest fan of narrow-mindedness. I have my opinions, as others have theirs. A difference in choices when it comes to politics as actually a good thing, until insults and bashing begin. The right to choice and voice our opinion is one that we all have. Agreeing to disagree is something that a lot cannot do when it comes to this subject. Which is sad. I'll be real... I'm not (and didn't before) come to this site for political opinions and/or insight.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Life. It's a long, loonnng story.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you. I like it, too.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hello OP, welcome back!

originally posted by: Speedtek
Actually ATS has turned into the comments section of Briebart for the most part, you have to dig to find anything critical or insightful - or even just UFO'ish. And a SERIOUS lack of lizard people threads...

I agree, except that there are some newer sightings, info, etc., though harder to find unless you navigate the site well. As rule of thumb one or two of those might be in the flagged/top of the firehose page, but more often than not, you have to look for them in firehose's recent.

Also, at this point, I'll accept someone trying to share non political topics, even if it's not quite what we used to have, pretty sad huh? To add to that, I have tried to share more varied topics in the past as others have and still do. If I had more time to "take care" of my threads, maybe I'd continue.
edit on 29-9-2018 by dreamingawake because: editing more

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'll keep it 100.

You got Trump Fanbois

and then

You got your TDS crew.

Welcome back.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

I dont think you have to dig at all..........just either hit the "recent" button or go to the forum of your choice.......

Yes its political a lot of the time but, its kind of always been that way, but with more active membership, its gonna happen.......

I hope you continue to find what youre looking for here though, and stick around '

new topics

top topics

join