It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I would Cross-Examine Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
You have stated that you have been permanately traumatized by a sexual attack by Judge Brett Kavanaugh in 1982 - correct?

Why have you waited over 35 years to bring this to the proper authorities? Have you in fact been planning revenge against this man and waiting
for the ideal opportunity ?

Now for the record we would like to read into the proceeding an abridged biography of Christine Blasey Ford:

"Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who came forward in a Washington Post interview Sunday as the author of a letter accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault three decades ago, is a professor at Palo Alto University in California."

"Christine Ford’s academic work has dealt with many psychological topics, including depression. She co-authored a book in 2015 with Helena Chmura Kraemer, “How Many Subjects? Statistical Power Analysis in Research.”

Some of her journal articles include “Does Gender Moderate the Relationship Between Childhood Maltreatment & Adult Depression?”

"According to an archive of her LinkedIn profile, Ford graduated from the University of North Carolina and then received a master’s degree in psychology from Pepperdine University and a master’s in education from Stanford. She earned her doctorate in educational psychology at the University of Southern California".

SO Christine Blasey Ford THE ALLEGED ATTACK BY Brett Kavanaugh WAS SO SERIOUS THAT IT HELPED YOU TO BECOME A GREAT SUCCESS
STORY THAT MOST WOMEN WOULD BE PROUD OF - Are we to believe that Brett Kavanaghs alleged attempted assualt messed you up so that
you then became a big success?

That being the case maybe you should be thanking Brett Kavanaugh for making you into a success?

OR Christine Blasey Ford are you playing us as patt of a continuation of your research into your jounal article: " “Does Gender Moderate the Relationship Between Childhood Maltreatment & Adult Depression?" ???

Please let us know the American People do not like being played for suckers !!!

THE DEFENSE RESTS

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
edit on 29-9-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Welp now if it turns out he did in fact partake in such activities you are going to feel bad LOL.

Just to note I believe her about the incident but I highly doubt it was BK.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Nope.... sorry.
You can't even question the poor dear victim, no matter that her story has more holes than Swiss cheese. You must instantly believe her and support her or you are a rapey rape enabler...rapist.

Or, unlike the Dems, you have more than 2 braincells, can think for yourself and don't depend on CNN for your talking points.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Nope.... sorry.
You can't even question the poor dear victim, no matter that her story has more holes than Swiss cheese. You must instantly believe her and support her or you are a rapey rape enabler...rapist.

Or, unlike the Dems, you have more than 2 braincells, can think for yourself and don't depend on CNN for your talking points.

Dude really.....

Why bring Swiss cheese into this???

NOT COOL

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If I was Brett Kavanaugh my opening remark would be to say, "I forgive Christine Ford for bearing false witness today. I believe she knows not what she does."

Then my answer to every subsequent question would be the same simple two words uttered over and over: "More weight."

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
If I was Brett Kavanaugh my opening remark would be to say, "I forgive Christine Ford for bearing false witness today. I believe she knows not what she does."

Then my answer to every subsequent question would be the same simple two words uttered over and over: "More weight."

Though that would’ve been really funny. That also would cost him this promotion AKA a seat.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I think [bad habit of mine, sometimes I can't stop, LOL] - There is more to this story than meets the eye.

Even 'IF' something like what she says did happen [which is in doubt]........

Put on your F. Lee Bailey [famous attorney] thinking cap.

Doesn't it seem like an awful lot of trouble to go to to get revenge against an inebriated teenager who 'may have' gotten
a little too raunchy and 'almost' did something - but didn't because he was drunker than you and probably could not
done anything serious anyway ?

UNLESS you were really putting the make on him and were disappointed in his performance, or lack thereof and have had
serious nightmares about 'the one that got away' - The man you really wanted all along - and your current attack on
the judge is really an inner rage when you see the man you really wanted about to become a big time success?

Just a theory Perry Mason fans - Only Christine Blasey Ford, the psychologist can and should, self analyze herself
and tell the World why the sudden revenge attack against a Man and and an 'almost' incident from over 35 yeats in the past.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I apologise for associating Swiss cheese with Democrats.
Casu Marzu would be more fitting.

( Look it up )

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

( Look it up )

In today's political climate only one cheese is appropriate for both parties - LIMBURGER !!!-

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

I think [bad habit of mine, sometimes I can't stop, LOL] - There is more to this story than meets the eye.

Even 'IF' something like what she says did happen [which is in doubt]........

Put on your F. Lee Bailey [famous attorney] thinking cap.

Doesn't it seem like an awful lot of trouble to go to to get revenge against an inebriated teenager who 'may have' gotten
a little too raunchy and 'almost' did something - but didn't because he was drunker than you and probably could not
done anything serious anyway ?

UNLESS you were really putting the make on him and were disappointed in his performance, or lack thereof and have had
serious nightmares about 'the one that got away' - The man you really wanted all along - and your current attack on
the judge is really an inner rage when you see the man you really wanted about to become a big time success?

Just a theory Perry Mason fans - Only Christine Blasey Ford, the psychologist can and should, self analyze herself
and tell the World why the sudden revenge attack against a Man and and an 'almost' incident from over 35 yeats in the past.

You make a good point.

And ya thinking was never my strong point either.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

( Look it up )

In today's political climate only one cheese is appropriate for both parties - LIMBURGER !!!-

I was thinking “head cheese” would be better fitting. But then again that is me thinking.....oops

Also if anyone ever asks you to try it.......just say NO
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
well, I would at least ask why where we told you were so afraid of flying you couldnt make it to the hearing earlier, then find out you jet set all over the place??? Are you afraid of flying?? Did you ever tell your lawyers that, or did they just say it?

Also, you said the polygraph was a long and in depth......the guy who gave said he asked you 2 questions....which is it? You said it was done when you were in town for a funeral. Do you, as a psychologist with a PhD, who should know about polygraphs and how the mind works, think it appropriate to take one at a time of emotional stress and get accurate results??

why are you doing go fund me pages? I thought the lawyer are pro bono and the polygraph was paid for? what will the almost million dollars be used for in your estimation, what expenses have you incurred??

just a start here......they could really grill her if they wanted to. but, the politicians on the committee decided to go for optics instead of substance, why am I not surprised. (not you Lindsey, that was an inspired rant)
edit on am99201818America/Chicago29p06am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

The first question you brought up is easily explained.

If she is uncomfortable with flying but does it often then most likely she is given medication to help calm her down for the flight. But to go in front of a senate hearing and after taking any medication would make everything she said null.

As for your other points, you are spot on.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

If she is uncomfortable with flying but does it often then most likely she is given medication to help calm her down for the flight. But to go in front of a senate hearing and after taking any medication would make everything she said null.

fly out, take a short acting benzo before the flight. then testify the next day. solved. I used to take a diazepam, a long acting benzo, to help me sleep. I had zero effect 6 or 7 hours later when going to work. just sayin.
edit on am99201818America/Chicago29p06am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I would also like to add, Swiss cheese is just awful

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Welp now if it turns out he did in fact partake in such activities you are going to feel bad LOL

Contrary to the bull snip BK haters are pushing.

The FBI would NOT has missed something like that. The seven times they've investigated the guy.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

fly out, take a short acting benzo before the flight. then testify the next day. solved. I used to take a diazepam, a long acting benzo, to help me sleep. I had zero effect 6 or 7 hours later when going to work. just sayin.

I took one of those one time after a cougar charged me in my backyard in Oklahoma a few years back and man I was messed up. I found my phone in the freezer unloaded dirty dishes. Needless to say my roomies thought it was funny but man I fealt super hungover don’t remember doing any of it.

But I don’t take any meds besides Naproxen occasionally. It was funny to wake up to that though.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Welp now if it turns out he did in fact partake in such activities you are going to feel bad LOL

Contrary to the bull snip BK haters are pushing.

The FBI would NOT has missed something like that. The seven times they've investigated the guy.

I would certainly hope they didn’t. If it turns out they did then I would suspect we would have a huge problem on our hands. As in more TAX money being used because our gubment failed.

I’m all for this whole #metoo thing but let the local authorities handle it and keep politics out. If I decide to watch FOX or MSNBC I want to see what’s going on across the world and also want facts. Not some propaganda bull snip about American politics.

This crap is embarrassing and to me a waste of money.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Democrats have turned into the parasites of democracy..... I take that back, they have always been. If it is ok to go back over 30 years and hold events and actions as being still relevant. Then by default it is ok for me to go back into the far past and do the same.

The people of today's democrat party are still responsible for slavery, they are still responsible for Jim Crow Laws and are still the people who battled Republicans against the Civil Rights Movement.

We shall nor forgive, nor shall we forget that it was you who fought to keep black people in bondage.

Please spare me the "That's Different" excuse... my ex beat that horse to death and it carries no weight

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Perhaps if you knew anything worth knowing about sexual abuse survival and the particular psychological effects it has on a person, you wouldn't be asking such utterly idiotic questions, and would know them to be so idiotic that you would feel bad for having asked them at all.

As it is, you are not educated enough to formulate questions appropriate to the situation, leave alone ask them in a public court or hearing chamber, surrounded by officials and watched by the worlds news media. Think yourself lucky that you said these ridiculous things here, not somewhere that they could be displayed to the entire worlds media consumer base, making you a total laughing stock all over the developed world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join