It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Thanks Uttered From Ford's Attorney About FBI Being Used Just More Demands!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I certainly wouldn't just automatically deny it.

Okay. How about answering my question now? What exactly can/will an FBI investigation do that a Senate investigation cannot/will not?

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

All the FBI is going to do is interview those witnesses - they will get the exact same answers. Their is nothing else to do, they have no date or location, they have no other witnesses. There is no physical evidence. That means there is no new evidence. That means we will learn nothing of importance. That means this is all a huge waste of time

This seems to be glossed over by almost everyone in favor of this charade. I said in a previous thread, what exactly NEW would they be investigating? The answer is nothing. They will just re-interview witnesses and make a report.....no conclusions, as we already know. The committee knows this, and does not care....it is all about buying time.....

but, hey, why look into details when it is so easy to just drone on "what are you afraid of, huh, scared they will find something?".........unreal how gullible a large segment of our population has become.

That's exactly why I think that all of the paranoid people on the right acting like this is a serious orchestrated threat of Democrat creation with the victim lying and making stuff up are funny but simple, kinda sad. Some guy called Sen. Flake "spineless" lol, I guess the sheeple believe the soap opera on mainstream news. Why did the Republicans quickly and immediately agree to have a limited one-week investigation? Because, they know how many people are following this, how easy it'd be for those against Kavanaugh simply because of the allegations, coupled with all liberals, would make this confirmation the most shameful one in history and never let Kavanaugh get passed it. It would undermine faith and confidence in the system. "They believed him because they're bias and they want to" etc. The GOP doesn't want to look Authoritarian and completely insensitive, right? They know that the FBI will find nothing, Trump knows it too, which is why he ordered it. This doesn't get decided by one Sen. Flake having moral and ethical indecisiveness, it's rather planned out and agreed to, placating the other side somewhat but most importantly, adding non-partisan federal legitimacy to his claims that this is all made up by evil Democrats so hell bent on tarnishing his name that they brought Ford in to make it all up. The people and a few moderate Dems will have to accept the results, perfect.
edit on 9/29/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lindsey Graham is requesting an investigation into her attorneys. They violated Ford's rights as her attorney's by not informing her of these 3 letters. 

Good! Thank you!!!!

I don't think they've served her well at all. They've always been working in their own best interests, not Ford's best interests.

I hope Ford is understanding that better now.

And I hope and pray Ford goes rogue

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No.

How about your party stop being so corrupt?

I think it’s a better option.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

So sure are we? Not willing to wait 1 SINGLE WEEK for the FBI to either confirm your theory or find evidence she is telling the truth?

We re waiting a single week, but it is not about that...geez

It's about sitting on it for 2 months prior, wouldn't you have liked 2 months of FBI investigation instead? I guess the Dems didn't want that..

BTW what evidence can they find? Best case scenario for the dems is we are right back where we started, worst case is the FBI blows holes into her story. I story with nothing but loose ends that are not in her favor to tie them up.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting article about potential leads from Ford's testimony for FBI to pursue (if so inclined):

Former FBI Agents Say there are clues to follow from Kavanaugh hearing

If the FBI gets involved, agents would probably focus their first interviews on Ford, Kavanaugh, Judge, Smythe and Keyser, former agents said. They would then expand the circle as they developed leads.

Former agents noted that Kavanaugh’s calendar entries from 1982 could help provide timelines and additional witnesses. They noted, for example, a calendar entry on July 1 of a party with several friends, including Judge and Smythe.

More interesting info at link.
edit on 29-9-2018 by Boadicea because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So sure are we? Not willing to wait 1 SINGLE WEEK for the FBI to either confirm your theory or find evidence she is telling the truth?

We re waiting a single week, but it is not about that...geez

It's about sitting on it for 2 months prior, wouldn't you have liked 2 months of FBI investigation instead? I guess the Dems didn't want that..

BTW what evidence can they find? Best case scenario for the dems is we are right back where we started, worst case is the FBI blows holes into her story. I story with nothing but loose ends that are not in her favor to tie them up.

Or holes in his (under oath) story.

Holes like:
The meaning of "boof".
How to play "Devils Triangle".
Reneti Alumnus...
"I've never blacked out."

I know these were lies, you know these were lies. An FBI investigation can expose these lies and more.

If your guy is so keen on making these small lies under oath, what is the big lie he is hiding? Maybe an FBI investigation can uncover it?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Or maybe the holes in Fords testimony.

Even though the media tells you Mitchell didnt do a good job, she nailed Ford on several occasions.

Ford gave previous testimony that when she was locked in the bathroom hiding from "Judge and Kavanaugh" she waited until she heard them go downstairs and begin talking with other people. In her answer to Mitchell, she said she did not hear the conversation and only assumed that there was a conversation because it was a get together and that's what people do...

Dont look at the lady because she plays off emotions. Just listen to her. People miss the biggest things by falling into her psychological ploy to manipulate emotions with body language.

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

Holes like:
The meaning of "boof".
Reneti Alumnus...

What was the meaning of any of this back in 1980? I loss my virginity at the age of 20, but boy I talked a lot of smack before that. I have drank pretty heavily in my life and never blacked out.

Once again not a single person including Ford has come forward to validate anything other than what he has said since day one.

edit on 29-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yep. I lost my virginity at 23.... having spent 4 years in the United states marine corps from 18-22. You think I could let those guys know I was a virgin? HELL NO.

Would anyone believe me? Probably no one besides my ex wife.....

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Fake news. What does any of that have to do with the lies Ford told. Ford never even met Kavanaugh and her own friend and witness said this never happened.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Every school and even a group of friends often have their own inside jokes and special meanings for things that no one else would understand.

If I had "shocking Dan" written in my past, how many different ways could you interpret that?

Would you ever suspect that it was inside joke because one of our friends got a kick out of touching a live electric box to get shocks on a little shed at the park where we hung out? (Teens do stupid things.) Or would you twist it to something nefarious?

If I had something in writing in the past that said "let's go umbug", what would you think? If you were twisted, you might read something into that, other than that a pavilion at our park had a sign on it that said "Umbugh" and that was one of our favorite places to hang out.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I have "lick dirt" in my past... to a dirty mind it seems obvious, but it's an inside joke because I meant to say go "kick dirt" and misspoke.

I also kayake... so boofing to me is something entirely different.

A2D
edit on 29-9-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

...... SNIP FOR BREVITY ......

Holes like:
The meaning of "boof".
Reneti Alumnus...

I know these were lies, you know these were lies. An FBI investigation can expose these lies and more.

If your guy is so keen on making these small lies under oath, what is the big lie he is hiding? Maybe an FBI investigation can uncover it?

Did you grow up in that area in the 80's? Here in New England, in the 80's the term "boof" is s shortened for of "boofered". At that time, here in NEw England is also was a term for flatulance. In fact, here in my home, it still is!

As in, "Pheew, who boofered!?!?!"
Typical answer, "It was the dog".

As for Devils Triangle being a drinking game, I've played it in HS in the late 70's. Only for us the ingredients in the shot glasses were different. One glass had vodka, one had Everclear (i.e. pure grain alcohol), and one had water. All clear liquids which each player did not know which was which.

Rules (as I remember them):
- All 3 shot glasses are placed together at the center of a table. Each is filled with one of the 3 drinks (by a person not playing, before the others can see).
- Player One: Bounces a ping-pong ball on the table and tries to get it into one of the glasses. If they fail, on to player two.
- Player two, same as player one, repeat until a player lands the ball into one of the 3 shot glasses (they are known as "The Devil" for this round).
- The Devil (the player that got it in), then tells the other two players which shot glass to drink from.
- The Devil then dumps the 3rd glass into a large collection cup.
- Each player must turn around away from the table as the shot glasses are refilled in random order, then each player turns back toward the table.
- This goes on until the collection cup is full. At which point the next "Devil" then can choose one of the players to drink from the collection cup instead of the shot glass. Once that poor soul finishes off drinking the cup, they MUST exclaim loudly, "The Devil made me do it!!".

Repeat until someone vomits, they lose and the game is over.

Stupid and childish, yes, but none-the-less accurate drinking game of "Devil's Triangle" from the 80's.

edit on 9/29/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Every school and even a group of friends often have their own inside jokes and special meanings for things that no one else would understand.

If I had "shocking Dan" written in my past, how many different ways could you interpret that?

Would you ever suspect that it was inside joke because one of our friends got a kick out of touching a live electric box to get shocks on a little shed at the park where we hung out? (Teens do stupid things.) Or would you twist it to something nefarious?

If I had something in writing in the past that said "let's go umbug", what would you think? If you were twisted, you might read something into that, other than that a pavilion at our park had a sign on it that said "Umbugh" and that was one of our favorite places to hang out.

Gawd! Can you imagine what Senator Whitehouse could insinuate with those!?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

That means there is no new evidence. That means we will learn nothing of importance. That means this is all a huge waste of time.

It amazes me just how many people on this forum think they have all the evidence and the whole story.

It's not just me, the FBI already said they did not want to do this investigation. The Maryland police have already said they don't want to and won't investigate it because the statue of limitation is passed.

Yes, I am 100% sure nothing new will be found, and yes I know all the Democrat senators know it too, they are stalling to try to get to the midterms. It's what makes me hate them even more, to continue to bold face lie like they care about Ford when they will throw her to the wolves as soon as she is proven useless.

I find it REALLY hard to believe anyone actually thinks this story will be proven who has been following it. In fact I don't believe it, I think nearly everyone including you knows this is a stalling tactic and is just pretending they care about Ford.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

Holes like:
The meaning of "boof".
Reneti Alumnus...

Are you serious - you claim to know what those mean, and therefore know he is a liar.

You are a liar. You don't know what those phrases mean.

He very well may have blacked out from drinking, in fact I think he was lying about that.

But no serious individual can take that one little lie and invalidate his entire story.

I can do the same thing. Ford claimed she has a fear of flying and needed to drive to DC, yet flies regularly to the east coast and to Hawaii. She was lying about that. Therefore according to your logic she is lying about everything.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I never thought that some people in conspiracy circles don't take the time to learn modern political history.

But here we are...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I also grew up in New England and can say it was also used.

Here is a 10 year old post ...

What is a BOOFER?
Best Answer: OMG! My grandma and grandpa used to say that when anyone farted!

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join