It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Thanks Uttered From Ford's Attorney About FBI Being Used Just More Demands!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Kryties

The ONLY reason people wouldn't want the FBI to take 1 MEASLY WEEK to investigate this is if they are afraid of what the FBI might find.

The only reason my dick. We would like our goddamn conservative supreme court judges in place swiftly

So you admit you could care less whether Kavanaugh sexually assaulted that woman and just want him to be elevated to the position regardless?

so that we can secure the second amendment for the next generation of Americans. I know there is nothing to find and is exactly why I will put up with one more damn week. Playing "give me one more wek, and then another for a different reason, and then a few more for some other reason" just will not be cutting it anymore. Let me warn you, after we take this midterm election by storm, it will be the democrats who can no longer sit and dine with their families, or shop in malls, or even walk in the park without facing the anger of retribution.

I am also expecting executions for treason and mass arrests to follow, God willing!
Diane Feinstein better be behind bars or six feet under by this time next year. Or disappeared completely is also acceptable.

Oh so basically you're saying "This is MY country and if you do not bow down and believe what we tell you to believe then you will be executed for treason"?

Wow. Very insightful. No wonder America is headed down the drainpipe.

edit on 29/9/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Dems didnt do themselves any favors. Kavanaugh is likely still going to be confirmed only now he's going to be a PISSED off justice... I'm a centrist that doesn't care but damn, this is fun to watch

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Dems didnt do themselves any favors. Kavanaugh is likely still going to be confirmed only now he's going to be a PISSED off justice... I'm a centrist that doesn't care but damn, this is fun to watch

A2D

To me this is all a big whinge on the Republicans part given that they blocked Obama's nomination of Merrick Garland.

Its hypocrisy at it's finest.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I mean, Obama was a lame duck at that point though, right? Small but significant difference in my opinion. Still dirty tactics, but I think this is demonstrably worse.

And the repubs retaliation will likely be worse than this. It's just a downhill slippery af slope from here on out.

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Geez. I thought Debra was a guy this whole time.

Who does Schumer think is bipartisan?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I mean, Obama was a lame duck at that point though, right?

A lot of that had to do with Republican obstruction, hampering Obama from doing anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Business as usual. It goes around and comes around. 2 heads of the same damn snake.

A2D

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: proximo

That means there is no new evidence. That means we will learn nothing of importance. That means this is all a huge waste of time.

Not willing to wait 1 SINGLE WEEK for the FBI to either confirm your theory or find evidence she is telling the truth?

There are Too many Republican Senators who lack a strong conviction set. Waiting one week enables Democrats to do what they do best... raise havoc and doubts. If some 52 year old guy says he snorted coc aine with Kavanaugh, Jeff Flake will whine, "I not comfortable voting 'yes', until the FBI looks into the coc aine allegation". THAT is the danger of a 1 week delay.

Either that or people are afraid of what the FBI will find, and so are throwing out strawmen like candy.

I'm listening right now to an FBI official speaking on FoxNews. This is not a criminal investigation. It's an "enhanced background check".

They will interview the witnesses (wherever they are) and transmit those interviews to the Senate Judiciary committee after each one is conducted. It's up to the committee to determine if anything is incriminating against Mr. Kavanaugh, or even Ms. Ford.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

That means there is no new evidence. That means we will learn nothing of importance. That means this is all a huge waste of time.

Not willing to wait 1 SINGLE WEEK for the FBI to either confirm your theory or find evidence she is telling the truth?

There are Too many Republican Senators who lack a strong conviction set. Waiting one week enables Democrats to do what they do best... raise havoc and doubts. If some 52 year old guy says he snorted coc aine with Kavanaugh, Jeff Flake will whine, "I not comfortable voting 'yes', until the FBI looks into the coc aine allegation". THAT is the danger of a 1 week delay.

Either that or people are afraid of what the FBI will find, and so are throwing out strawmen like candy.

I'm listening right now to an FBI official speaking on FoxNews. This is not a criminal investigation. It's an "enhanced background check".

They will interview the witnesses (wherever they are) and transmit those interviews to the Senate Judiciary committee after each one is conducted. It's up to the committee to determine if anything is incriminating against Mr. Kavanaugh, or even Ms. Ford.

And if the FBI does indeed find evidence of sexual assault and passes that information to the senate? What then? Does he get a free pass to the highest judicial office in the land?

edit on 29/9/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Business as usual. It goes around and comes around. 2 heads of the same damn snake.

A2D

OK, but if the Democrats just capitulated and said to the Republicans "That's OK, we'll forgive you for obstructing Obama for 8 years and denying his Supreme Court nomination. Do whatever you like and we'll always play by the rules".

Recipe for disaster? I think so.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

And if the FBI does indeed find evidence of sexual assault and passes that information to the senate? What then? Does he get a free pass to the highest judicial office in the land?

NO WAY! Just the allegation alone has him on thin ice.

Also, this news was just posted tonight. Maryland Law Enforcement says that if anyone files a complaint against Brett Kavanaugh, even from 1982, they will investigate it. Maryland has no limitation statute on attempted rape.

Article: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Great!

What I can't understand is the resistance from some other members for FBI involvement. It just seems sketchy to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Strike two making presumptions and assumptions and adding your own words to my opinions.

This lady is highly distressed, but not from a paralyzing fear of the accused. It is her handlers who are blackmailing and exploiting her, as well as her knowing she is clearly caught in her lie. She knows the stories about loose ends concerning high profile names in the DNC. She is waiting for her accident, depression induced suicide to hop out of any corner for botching this up. She was an amateur who had no idea just how vile the DC vipers actually are when she was coerced into this fiasco.

Any future question regarding my opinion on this lady will link back to this post.

You bet your ass I want to safeguard the rights of my childrens' children to have their rifles, high capacity magazines, and marksmanship for hunting and homeland security to pass on down the bloodline. Which party has the conviction to make it so?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Great!

What I can't understand is the resistance from some other members for FBI involvement. It just seems sketchy to me.

They're merely reciting talking points from conservative media, politicians, and others who say that Brett Kavanaugh has had 6 background checks...that one more won't turn up anything negative about him either.

Only the liberal media is pointing out is that the FBI didn't know anything about a potential "issue" with Ford. So naturally, they couldin't investigate anything related to Ford-Kavanaugh.

There's no reason for the FBI not to interview potential witnesses to Ford's alleged assault.

Like I said before, it's the few squeamish Republicans who are the problem. If a 30 year old guy goes on CNN next Thursday and swears that he's the "result" of a rape committed by Brett Kavanaugh, Flake, Collins, Murkowski will freak, and demand an FBI investigation, before they will vote.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Strike two making presumptions and assumptions and adding your own words to my opinions.

This lady is highly distressed, but not from a paralyzing fear of the accused. It is her handlers who are blackmailing and exploiting her, as well as her knowing she is clearly caught in her lie. She knows the stories about loose ends concerning high profile names in the DNC. She is waiting for her accident, depression induced suicide to hop out of any corner for botching this up. She was an amateur who had no idea just how vile the DC vipers actually are when she was coerced into this fiasco.

Wow. Cool story bro!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

This isn't even new.

They stalled every Bush court minor and major appointee the same way, the whole time, the same Democrats.

They are using the same playbook from 2003.

It worked there, it will work again, they figure.

As a parent, when is it time to tell your child enough is enough and discipline them?

That's what needs to happen this mid-term.

If We the People can't reign this in, it will all be a never-ending downward spiral from here.

It isn't up to the politicians to reign themselves in.

That's our job and we need to start taking it seriously.

Never thought I would also see so many people in conspiracy circles that are pro Bush II cronies.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The situation demands an FBI probe. Anyone with half a brain and a modicum of common sense can see this. 

I guess I'm missing more than half my brain... So please enlighten me, because I really don't see the advantage of an FBI investigation over a Senate investigation.

What can the FBI do that the Senate cannot do? Or has not?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I said this on a different thread yesterday and I'll say it here again.

The Democrats won't stop now, this was not their last card. You can expect a lot of more stalling. After the situation gets buried they're gonna invent something else, maybe a false flag terrorist attack.

Who knows what they're not capable at this point?

No limits to the depths the left will sink. And not just in regards to this pathetic charade.
The public are blissfully unaware of that fact. The republicans too are still underestimating these fascists.

The democrats, and indeed their ENTIRE support base have some insane notion of a need to 'get even' as though some great 'wrong' has been perpetrated and every single man woman and child who is not in some sort of extreme minority group is going to be collectively punished for this great evil deed of defeating the pathetic agenda they had laid out for the United States.

I think the real show will start after the huge defeat they're about to suffer at the midterms. They just put the final few nails in the coffin this week, the midterms are a certainty now. Red Wave.

But after that, you're really gonna see the meaing of "they go low we go high".
edit on 29 9 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Whenever it’s mentioned that ALL of CIA plant Ford’s witnesses denied her allegations...

At this point, we need to know more about the guys who reported themselves as possibly being the real perps that Ford is mistaking for Kavanaugh.

I don't understand why no one is talking about them or demanding more information about them. These are the guys who could possibly remove all doubt and suspicion from Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

TERM LIMITS!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join