It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Thanks Uttered From Ford's Attorney About FBI Being Used Just More Demands!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Republicans are still missing a lot of opportunities to fight fire with fire. Too timid and fearful.

For example, Today, Chuck Grassley should have told the deep-caring saint, Cory Booker, to agree to a Senate investigation of the sexual assault he allegedly committed in New Jersey. When he's near tears over how Christine Ford is being treated unfairly, ask him if he'd support an investigation into DNC Co-chair/Congressman Keith Ellison beating the daylights out of his girlfriend last year.

Wonder if we, the citizens would be brave enough / or could start a petition to demand it?

(post by shawmanfromny removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Kryties

Thanks..I'm so glad I triggered you loser! It's ABOUT stalling and obstructing. If you can't see that being done by the Democrats, then you have your head up your azz!

The same has been done by Republicans in the past bro.

Maybe your head is too far up a dark hole to actually see what is going on.

Remember “deny ignorance” and all that jazz.

Have fun realizing you have failed at that.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

The same has been done by Republicans in the past bro.

Well then just admit it then and we can move on...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This POS lawyer has been seen hanging with Hilary and was recommended by Feinstein.

I would bet heavily this is the scumbag that leaked the letter, and withheld info from Ford about the committee willing to meet her anywhere. She is probably also the one who came up with the BS about her being afraid to fly.

Her job is to delay or defeat Kavanaugh by any means necessary. I am positive she is being paid very well by Hillary and/or Soros to do it despite her claim she is working pro bono.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Just admit what???

The very statement that you just quoted is me admitting that the Democrats are currently doing it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Sen. Jeff Flake should feel like a manipulated fool tonight.

The world can plainly see how Democrats operate now.

The solution is simple. Elect more Republicans to the House and Senate.

Make Democrats totally irrelevant.

Ummm...Flake...and I don’t use that term that so epitomizes his apt name loosely...is a John McCain clone...
He’s so invested in his hatred for the President that he will sabotage the chances for a constitutional Supreme Court...

Remember also that he’s a short timer...he’s done as a Senator...

Anyone with a modicum of sense can see this charade exactly for what It is...which informs me exactly how depressingly bovine a large percentage of the public truly is...

Whenever it’s mentioned that ALL of CIA plant Ford’s witnesses denied her allegations...their eyes glaze over and that statement passes smoothly on out of their awareness as if it had never been uttered...

These are not merely disengenous individuals...they are dishonest liars who can never be trusted...ever...

Some are not so invested in deceit that they are hopeless lost causes...but far too many...even on this site are such true believers that I’m beginning to wonder if they might need to refill their happy pills...

Just watch the eye glazing intensify as the nictitating membranes fully close...and the wee amphibian brain emotes overtime...I wonder...do their pheromones kick into overdrive then as well...?

Perhaps that’s it...perhaps they emit fight or flight stinks to keep the rational at bay as they drone ceaselessly...all while brandishing label making devices in a threatening manner...

“That there’s a funny joke”...

YouSir
edit on 28-9-2018 by YouSir because: Plurality is the rule of the day...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Thanks..I'm so glad I triggered you loser! It's ABOUT stalling and obstructing. If you can't see that being done by the Democrats, then you have your head up your azz!

LOL.

Just......LOL.

Keep trying though. It's admirable.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wtf are the FBI going to #ing find d you tool?? What can they even find??? What did they ever find on Trump?? But im guessing your still on that bandwagon too.

Let them investigate. # it. There is not a chance in hell Democrats gain Senate seats. Especially after this crap.
I hope you curl into a ball and rock your tears away in the corner as soon As the elephants take over. We are going to stomp all over everything and everyone immediately after

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You are assuming that you know everything about BK. What if they do find evidence?

The investigation into Trump isn’t over. So to assume they haven’t found anything is again just an assumption.

I don’t really care if a D or R win seats but will you admit your wrong assumptions if need be? My guess is no. Stop acting like a child bro.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Wtf are the FBI going to #ing find d you tool?? What can they even find??? What did they ever find on Trump?? But im guessing your still on that bandwagon too.

So because you, in your expert opinion, THINK that there is no evidence (because you have convinced yourself the woman is lying) then the FBI shouldn't investigate?

Let them investigate. # it.

Great. Glad you agree. It's a simple request, to allow them to investigate, and it SHOULD be done for something this important that has ramifications for decades to come.

The ONLY reason people wouldn't want the FBI to take 1 MEASLY WEEK to investigate this is if they are afraid of what the FBI might find.

edit on 29/9/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

So because you, in your expert opinion, THINK that there is no evidence (because you have convinced yourself the woman is lying) then the FBI shouldn't investigate?

Great. Glad you agree. It's a simple request, to allow them to investigate, and it SHOULD be done for something this important that has ramifications for decades to come.

The ONLY reason people wouldn't want the FBI to take 1 MEASLY WEEK to investigate this is if they are afraid of what the FBI might find.

I am convinced she believes she is telling the truth. Guess what false memories are 100% real and documented.

But I also know all of the witnesses she named have already been interviewed and face jail time if they change their stories now - and all of them already said they know nothing about the incident.

All the FBI is going to do is interview those witnesses - they will get the exact same answers. Their is nothing else to do, they have no date or location, they have no other witnesses. There is no physical evidence.

That means there is no new evidence. That means we will learn nothing of importance. That means this is all a huge waste of time.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I said this on a different thread yesterday and I'll say it here again.

The Democrats won't stop now, this was not their last card. You can expect a lot of more stalling. After the situation gets buried they're gonna invent something else, maybe a false flag terrorist attack.

Who knows what they're not capable at this point?

Hopefully against their own party.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

That means there is no new evidence. That means we will learn nothing of importance. That means this is all a huge waste of time.

So sure are we? Not willing to wait 1 SINGLE WEEK for the FBI to either confirm your theory or find evidence she is telling the truth?

It amazes me just how many people on this forum think they have all the evidence and the whole story.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I'm tired of this BS line.

How many of these old assholes have been in office for more than 30 yrs?!

Kav was a toddler when half these idiots were elected.

F them!

and the "job interview" more BS.

kav was selected by the potus.

There was no interview among 20 other resume's

Advise and consent only.

They are trying to do the potus's job.

F them.

He's been vetted 6 times, more than they were.

I would use Maxwells silver hammer on all these skinhead Dems.

Ya gotta be embarrassed being a Dem.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Sheila Jackson Lee maybe passed one of those $$$ envelopes to Jeff Flake for his cooperation this morning. Like you said, he's retiring, and Jeff is not the kind of guy who will be in big demand for speaking.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I'm tired of this BS line.

How many of these old assholes have been in office for more than 30 yrs?!

Kav was a toddler when half these idiots were elected.

F them!

and the "job interview" more BS.

kav was selected by the potus.

There was no interview among 20 other resume's

Advise and consent only.

They are trying to do the potus's job.

F them.

He's been vetted 6 times, more than they were.

I would use Maxwells silver hammer on all these skinhead Dems.

Ya gotta be embarrassed being a Dem.

What are you afraid of the FBI finding?

I think that is the crux of the issue here.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Not willing to wait 1 SINGLE WEEK for the FBI to either confirm your theory or find evidence she is telling the truth?

There are Too many Republican Senators who lack a strong conviction set. Waiting one week enables Democrats to do what they do best... raise havoc and doubts. If some 52 year old guy says he snorted coc aine with Kavanaugh, Jeff Flake will whine, "I not comfortable voting 'yes', until the FBI looks into the coc aine allegation". THAT is the danger of a 1 week delay.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Not willing to wait 1 SINGLE WEEK for the FBI to either confirm your theory or find evidence she is telling the truth?

There are Too many Republican Senators who lack a strong conviction set. Waiting one week enables Democrats to do what they do best... raise havoc and doubts. If some 52 year old guy says he snorted coc aine with Kavanaugh, Jeff Flake will whine, "I not comfortable voting 'yes', until the FBI looks into the coc aine allegation". THAT is the danger of a 1 week delay.

Either that or people are afraid of what the FBI will find, and so are throwing out strawmen like candy.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The only reason my dick. We would like our goddamn conservative supreme court judges in place swiftly so that we can secure the second amendment for the next generation of Americans. I know there is nothing to find and is exactly why I will put up with one more damn week. Playing "give me one more wek, and then another for a different reason, and then a few more for some other reason" just will not be cutting it anymore. Let me warn you, after we take this midterm election by storm, it will be the democrats who can no longer sit and dine with their families, or shop in malls, or even walk in the park without facing the anger of retribution.

I am also expecting executions for treason and mass arrests to follow, God willing!
Diane Feinstein better be behind bars or six feet under by this time next year. Or disappeared completely is also acceptable.
edit on 9-29-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join