It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing: IP Address of Person Who Doxxed GOP Senators Points to Maxine Waters’ Office

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No sorry not playing the partisan Bull# game.

Where is the forensic evidence?

I dont just trust any information I need to see the evidence.

In today's world you are silly to trust any information

Cut the Fox News or CNN partisan hack games out because it supports your side of the argument

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

link

Senior Legislative Assistant for Maxine Waters has a registered Wikipedia account and has posted to Wikipedia.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That IP address is now blocked on Wikipedia.

link

This IP address is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:

22:28, 27 September 2018 Oshwah (talk | contribs) changed block settings for 143.231.0.0/16

It looks like they blocked all IPs from the House of Representatives.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Well. I don't know about fighting dirty, I was thinking more like short sheeting their beds or something like that.

How about just keeping the majority for 6 more years with Trump at the helm...much better than short sheeting...lol

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I don't doubt there may be persons associated that would do this. Look at how so many people act on the internet. I certainly don't suppose the action.

I am just saying guilt is being confirmed with circumstantial evidence at this point. But this is how the justice system often works in the eyes of people in the US.

The staffer is probably a better suspect then Maxine.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

They did not resolve it the private IP.

The compared it to other postings from that same public IP, and followed the path.
The whole House of Representatives does not share the same public IP.

So, we are talking about a specific individual why?

"It was Maxine waters!"
Not even going into how low effort it is to send any public IP you want to when editing wiki.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The block was there yesterday. I thought the trolling from some person (seems liked an intern) was interesting. Covered a several month period.

I have to wonder why these people are doing mostly no office related topics on Wii from the office. (I actually know).

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing Maxine Waters doesn't appear to have the techinical know how to personally do this and/or instruct someone to do it. That's not they way she works.

Secondly. Anyone smart enough to do this would also know that the IP could be traced.

It would appear that she's been framed. I could be wrong, that's just my initial analysis.

No she didn't do it personally, but she has a team and if someone with ANITFA like connections was to work for someone I can't pick a better candidate than Waters.

edit on 29-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: amazing Maxine Waters doesn't appear to have the techinical know how to personally do this and/or instruct someone to do it. That's not they way she works.

Secondly. Anyone smart enough to do this would also know that the IP could be traced.

It would appear that she's been framed. I could be wrong, that's just my initial analysis.

No she didn't do it personally, but she has a team and if someone with ANITFA like connections was to work for someone I can't pick a better candidate than Waters.

I'm not saying it's not her, but it doesn't seem like the way she operates. She will just say something to your face or in an interview. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The House seems to be assigned a large block of IPs. (class B).

Lots of addresses, less sharing most likely. This should get interesting unless either the gov doesn't care or does the usual lack of telling the public the truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Is what this lady says in this video true?

WTF? what is WRONG with people?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sounds like fear propaganda. I stopped at the killing stuff in the first article.

We don't need those accusations either. Many people are getting out there. (It doesn't take doxing on the net for it to happen)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I'm not saying it's not her, but it doesn't seem like the way she operates. She will just say something to your face or in an interview. Who knows.

She is very aggressive..

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” Waters told a crowd in California over the weekend. “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

uhhh, the packets are router via NAT (network address translation) to the ISP which is in turn route to the server that has the public facing IP address

it's very difficult to get someone's private IP address unless you can get them to download something via e-mail or some other social engineering attack
I guess technically you can setup an evil twin attack using their Wifi router and capture their packets otherwise known as a middle-man-attack but like I said I doubt it. I could see someone going to the office / around the office and trying this though.
edit on 29-9-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
With the sad state our country is in, I bet about half of people will see this as something to be applauded.

Indeed.

The doxxer got doxxed... yet only one is bad and the other is good.

Go figure.

Yup, its better for the original doxxer to just get away scott free.

Twisted logic.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Or, some low-level operative spoofing her IP address.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Or, some low-level operative spoofing her IP address.

Why her though, and not Feinstien or Harris?

Or anyone else on the committee or in the senate?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Did you read the information, including in the links supplied?

Try this:
www.vpninsights.com...
Click Execute Test

This is why browsers have add-ons to block WebRTC.
Like:
chrome.google.com...
chrome.google.com...
addons.mozilla.org...

You can also disable it in Firefox with config.

edit on 9/29/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: amazing

She is very aggressive..

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” Waters told a crowd in California over the weekend. “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

True, but even that is an in person thing, in your face. That's how she operates.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

myip.ms...

Owner Full IP Range:
143.231.0.0 - 143.231.255.255

those are public IP address's which are translate by their edge device through a process called NAT (network address translation)

It would be very funny if their networking team used that actual address range for their internal DHCP configuration's rather than having their own internal IP addressing scheme developed to better utilize a wider range of addresses

there's public and private IP addresses and the addresses they list in that article are public addresses

www.lifewire.com...

10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255
172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255
192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255

there's a very good reason for this and it has to do with the fact that the internet is out of public IP addresses

en.wikipedia.org...

IPV4 address exhaustion, most likely the end device address is not in the 143.231.0.0 - 143.231.255.255 address range but rather the private IP address of that end device is 192.168 or 172.16 or 10.x.x.x

just saying

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join