It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigation of Kavanaugh: Republican Theater

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is my unbias, moderate opinion on Kavanaughs testimony or whatever it was technically called:

I would've reacted completely differently. I can't even understand his reaction. If I knew it was a conspiracy, completely and laughably made up to tarnish me and thwart me from being nominated, I would've acted much more confident. Not cocky or arrogant, but an unspoken feeling of confident innocence would've been obvious. I wouldn't laugh and joke about it, but I would act like it's a sideshow. Knowing me, I may have cracked a smile or two and even a funny comment or two with the feeling of how silly ridiculous the whole thing was. No, he acted completely butthurt like he was going to cry like a little boy because he might not get the present he wanted. If it was made up and he never knew her, why the big show with the speech and all the feelz? Did he know her? I dunno, he never said "I never knew that woman". Haven't been following it. It was thrusted upon me, violated you might say.

edit on 9/28/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Kavanaugh knows the FBI will find some nasty tidbits in their investigation.

No , President Trump knows they will find MAJOR nasty tidbits
But not as you think
Some members of the Democratic Leadership are about to fall , hard...
And I sense a smell of victory...
Goodbye DNC

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Lol, that's a bit of a stretch.

The investigation into Kavanaugh's history to see if he's fit to be on the Supreme Court is really a Trump powah move to weed out the evil Democrats who are in on this false accusation of sexual assault by a Psychology Professor. She's really a made up, paid actor by the DNC to thwart the GOP from appointing a righteous Justice of our Lord to the high court. Deep, dark powers in high places.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Lol, that's a bit of a stretch.

The investigation into Kavanaugh's history to see if he's fit to be on the Supreme Court is really a Trump powah move to weed out the evil Democrats who are in on this false accusation of sexual assault by a Psychology Professor. She's really a made up, paid actor by the DNC to thwart the GOP from appointing a righteous Justice of our Lord to the high court. Deep, dark powers in high places.

Not much of a stretch .
A probability
There are no stretches as that is what one does before an exercise routine

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is laughing at you. She said that she never went to jail and neither did any of the gangsters in her criminal liberal new world order cartel.

I give Huma the weiner while ant is in prison for sexting teens.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Kavanaugh knows the FBI will find some nasty tidbits in their investigation.

No , President Trump knows they will find MAJOR nasty tidbits
But not as you think
Some members of the Democratic Leadership are about to fall , hard...
And I sense a smell of victory...
Goodbye DNC

Wouldn't that be glorious?

Investigate the actual criminals in this whole debacle.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Vector99

Will you be here in a week when the FBI says they found nothing?

I doubt it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I've already been here a lot longer than you.

Wow man, your ATS account is older than mine, must mean you're smart or something.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: olaru12
I too have a prediction...

Kavanaugh knows the FBI will find some nasty tidbits in their investigation. I predict he will bail, rather than have the investigation made public.

All the FBI needs to do is call in Mark Judge, Kavanaugh's pal, and he will spill his guts rather than face a lying to federal investigators charge.

people.com...

www.yahoo.com...

Tell you what, I’ll bet you on it . I say Kavanaugh breezes through this investigation .

The loser has to start a thread acknowledging they were wrong .

I’ll hold up my end of the bargain. Come on just for fun .

ok, If I'm wrong I'll admit it and give you all my stars and flags as the prize.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The thing that bothers me most about this is the people that just call him a rapist like he's been tried in court or any evidence has been produced.

I have a friend serving a 25 year prison sentence right now for a rape he definitely didn't commit. His accuser was his ex-wife. She said it happened at his new girlfriends house. She had accused 2 other people of rape previously on two separate occasions and they were cleared. The next day she brought their two kids over so he could watch them while she was out for the night. Does any of that make sense?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

OK we’re on.

I hope I don’t have to eat crow .

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

OK we’re on.

I hope I don’t have to eat crow .

This whole thing has blown up way beyond simple politics Now that we know of Dr. Ford family connections.

There are hidden agendas, plots and personalities worthy of a collaboration of Shakespeare and Michevilli.

Wild ride....

Can you imagine the intrigue going on in DC about now?

edit on 29-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I think the whole Kavanaugh fiasco will fall apart with the investigation .

The thing that bothers me is what’s next ?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The entire event is fishy.

I know girls who have been through similar situations, because they told me about them, only a few years after they had occurred. This is another case, but she told nobody about it, for decades. Not even her girlfriends.

If you remember who assaulted you, and who else was in the room, and who else was at the house, and what you were wearing, and how he had so much trouble taking your clothes off, because you had a swimsuit underneath, and that the bed was on the right side of the room, and that they were laughing during the incident, and that he was really drunk, and that you tried to yell at the other guy to help you, and that he put his hand over your mouth, and that you thought he might accidentally suffocate you from this, and that the other guy sat on the bed, and you all rolled onto the floor, and that allowed you to escape the room, and leave the house.....

Do you completely forget where the house was, and WHO's house you were at? When you knew them, well before the incident ever happened?

The specific day or time might not be remembered, but the house you were assaulted in is something you'd never, ever forget. I don't believe she would not remember the house it happened in, no way.

I think she is trying to protect Judge, and/or the person who lived in that house. She seemed to look towards Judge to help her in that situation, which suggests she was fond of Judge, perhaps that's why she went to the house in the first place.

That would possibly be the reason she didn't mention it afterwards. She was hurt by Judge not helping her, and laughing. Why would she describe the two boys as 'having a good time', when they laughed?

It's odd that she would go to therapy for the incident decades later, with her husband. It's a bad incident, for sure, but this was when she was a 15 year old kid. She's a mature woman, now, so she should have already moved past it, with an overall sense of proper perspective.

She didn't come forward all the years he was a judge, before now.

I think he did assault her, he was drunk, and egged on by his buddy. But it's also very strange for her come forward so much later on, as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I just read all of the weird stuff about her father having been involved with the CIA or still is, and the conspiracy theory with Nicholas Deak, Lois Lang, mind control, drugs, assassins and all. Alot of the basics of the story fact check as in the people said to be related really are, they really had the positions they did, etc. Ford has been a longtime Psychologist at Stanford of all places.

This thing is downright strange. By the way, how do so many important, powerful people coincidentally goto the same highschool of all highschools in the country. Even Mark Judge is a successful author. Okay, maybe not but it sounded good.
edit on 9/29/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

It's obvious that the FBI isn't going to find a damn thing. The President knows it, the Republican Senators know it...

I don't know it... What about the reports of the two guys who came forward saying it might have been them? Isn't it likely they have further details to follow up?

I don't know why we're not hearing more about them. Or why we're not demanding more info about them. But wouldn't the FBI be able to further investigate them and their stories?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think "limited in scope" and "no longer than one week" kinda neuter the investigation to begin with. It's just a show. What can they possibly uncover and nail down in less than a week? You know most investigations of criminals take many months, not saying Kavanaugh is because even if he did do it, that was highschool teenage stupidity, not who he is now. Dare I say it is nearly impossible for the FBI to come up with anything concrete. There wouldn't be charges filed anyways me thinks, it was over 30 years ago and both were minors. With no charges, much less a conviction, what the hell are they going to say after a week that will be definitively incriminating of Kavanaugh regarding this sexual assault accusation? Think about it.

All the FBI can say is this warrants further investigation if they wanted to investigate which they don't or else they would've been. Or they can say they found nothing which is what will happen. All of this 7th time stuff is ignorant talk by the way, a background check, even for security clearance, wouldn't have touched a non-existent at-the-time sexual assault accusation.
edit on 9/29/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

It will be interesting to see how Democrats react when the FBI finishes in 3 days. They were delighted when Comey cleared Hillary (again) in just 3 days, after scouring over 650,000 documents on Weiner's laptop.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

but traumatized victim paints judge as the hero who saved her ......

the links you provide paints judge as the more likely candidate to assault someone.

I could write a book or a memoir about my days in the 80's . Does that mean it is 100% fact or just my point of view looking back on those crazy days?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
a reply to: Boadicea

I think "limited in scope" and "no longer than one week" kinda neuter the investigation to begin with. It's just a show. What can they possibly uncover and nail down in less than a week? You know most investigations of criminals take many months...

We might be surprised. I wonder if something is known, and the Pubs agreed to the investigation precisely so the FBI "finds" the info and releases, thus precluding any crying from the left.

...not saying Kavanaugh is because even if he did do it, that was highschool teenage stupidity, not who he is now.

Understood and agreed. Teenage boys are not known for either good judgment or even basic standards of decency and decorum! The best advice I ever got as a mother was to " not judge the man by the boy."

Dare I say it is nearly impossible for the FBI to come up with anything concrete.

Especially given the "limited scope" of the investigation... But at the same time, that's what we're being told -- not necessarily the whole truth. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a plan here...

There wouldn't be charges filed anyways me thinks, it was over 30 years ago and both were minors. With no charges, much less a conviction, what the hell are they going to say after a week that will be definitively incriminating of Kavanaugh regarding this sexual assault accusation?

There are too many variables for us to know. I can only say that will depend on who's running the FBI investigation and their motives.

Think about it.

I am

edit on 29-9-2018 by Boadicea because: Formatting and inserted text that got lost somehow

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Fallingdown

It will be interesting to see how Democrats react when the FBI finishes in 3 days. They were delighted when Comey cleared Hillary (again) in just 3 days, after scouring over 650,000 documents on Weiner's laptop.

Short of hanging Kavanaugh from the yardarm. Nothing is going to make the Democrats happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join