It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigation of Kavanaugh: Republican Theater

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

(CNN) President Donald Trump ordered a limited, week-long FBI probe of the allegations against his Supreme Court pick, Judge Brett Kavanaugh, at the request of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday. It was a 180-degree turn from his previous statements about making such a move.

After the initial accusations against Kavanaugh from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford emerged nearly two weeks ago, the White House touted what was described as a "very thorough" background check process by the FBI, citing the six previous pristine investigations as evidence the confirmation process should move ahead. And asked multiple times whether he would order the FBI to reopen its investigation, Trump suggested that the FBI "doesn't do that."

But on Friday, amid threats by key Republican Sen. Jeff Flake and growing uncertainty that Kavanaugh would have enough votes for confirmation, the Senate stalled the process to allow a probe into the allegations. Following the committee's vote, Trump cast a more deferential tone.
"I will be totally reliant on what Sen. [Chuck] Grassley and the group decides to do," he said of an additional investigation Friday during an Oval Office meeting with the Chilean President.

"Whatever they think is necessary is OK," he added, ordering the investigation hours later.

www.cnn.com...

If anyone is duped by this, while most of you may not be and many Americans are, it fascinates me. The Senate is 51 vs 49, and we all know that no one votes with their conscience or real personal opinion (I don't think at that point in your political career you'd truly have one). In other words, all 49 Democrats are voting against and all but 1 to 3 Republicans are voting for, everyone lockstep. How can 100 people so educated and experienced be 50/50 on EVERYTHING? Precisely my dear Watson. We all know but don't acknowledge it. I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself, we all don't know it. I see alot of people are under the influence of "fake media" considering CNN and FOX are both in their corresponding markets pockets. They have to stay laughably bias to the left and right forever or they're out of business. They HAVE to instigate division. Could you imagine an article from either to the contrary? Don't be mad at me for pointing it out, go take your frustrations out on one of their comment sections on an article roasting the opposite side.

The Republicans magically allowed and even Presidentially ordered an investigation into Kavanaugh to appease the opposition and to bring some sort of official legitimacy to his innocence that the Democrats and discontent citizens who think he sexually assaulted Ford will have to accept, or in the case of the discontent sheeple, that they'll believe. It's obvious that the FBI isn't going to find a damn thing. The President knows it, the Republican Senators know it. Why do you think at the last second, like a magic trick, the staunchly pro-Kavanaugh right is okay with delaying the nomination vote, all because one little Senator from Arizona who isn't running for re-election said he wanted an investigation?

The video of Sen. Flake being "confronted" by two female sexual assault victims at the elevator was PERFECT. Shortly thereafter, he says he wants an investigation for one week. The Republican Senators all say okay, sure, even though they were dead set on a vote? Then the President who was against it quickly orders it?

I have a prediction, a prophecy even. The FBI will find nothing and the Republicans will vote him into the Supreme Court. Soon, you'll be calling me Jesus and asking me to heal your dysfunctional children. I HAVE SPOKEN

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I have a prediction, a prophecy even. The FBI will find nothing and the Republicans will vote him into the Supreme Court. Soon, you'll be calling me Jesus and asking me to heal your dysfunctional children. I HAVE SPOKEN

S&F for your confidence. If the FBI does find something a complete and utter audit of the FBI would be in order, because if you couldn't find anything in the first 6 investigations into someone's background then something seems to be out of order.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I too have a prediction...

Kavanaugh knows the FBI will find some nasty tidbits in their investigation. I predict he will bail, rather than have the investigation made public.

All the FBI needs to do is call in Mark Judge, Kavanaugh's pal, and he will spill his guts rather than face a lying to federal investigators charge.

people.com...

www.yahoo.com...
edit on 28-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Heal my children!!!
( and some cash would be good too, I don't know, a few millions?)

After I get the money, PM me and I'll send you a cut....

edit on 28-9-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Will you be here in a week when the FBI says they found nothing?

I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

🤣 the delusion is strong with you. He’s already been through 6 of these before.
edit on 28-9-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Will you be here in a week when the FBI says they found nothing?

I doubt it.

I've already been here a lot longer than you.

This thread isn't about me. And it's not in the mud pit.
edit on 28-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've been terribly wrong before when I go Jesus mode but..

This time I'm certain, I swear to God. I swear to myself. I swear at myself, got dangit.

If I'm wrong, crucify me. Seriously, I'll put my life on the line.

(then I'll resurrect)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Kavanaugh knows the FBI will find some nasty tidbits in their investigation. I predict he will bail, rather than have the investigation made public.

All the FBI needs to do is call in Mark Judge, Kavanaugh's pal, and he will spill his guts rather than face a lying to federal investigators charge.

people.com...

www.yahoo.com...

Except that if he provides a conflicting statement, he risks prison.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

And why exactly do you think Judge is guilty? There are no witnesses. There are no dates. There are no places. There's a mentally unstable accuser who changed her story a million times, and her own witnesses deny her story.

ETA: ...and the event in question. And ever knowing the accused.
edit on 28-9-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

people.com...

www.yahoo.com...

So you think he will bail, like he did with the other 6 background investigations that he has been through?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What made me uncomfortable was when Judge Kavanaugh went weird and started rolling his tongue around his cheeks and under his lip when he was talking about having a bunch of female friends for life because he didn't sleep around in school.

It was very awkward. I try to relate by imitating it then thinking of what thoughts and emotions would cause me to do it but I draw a blank. I know he's not on drugs but, a strong stimulant is the only thing that could possibly cause me to do that. Then again, this is a much higher level of ego. We're talking Supreme Court Justice, that's as big as a President or bigger when it comes to power of decisions and historical fame. I could imagine the levels of endogenous brain chemicals released are absurd. Coke? Ha! Who needs it unless you aren't that powerful, you just want to feel like you're more powerful than you are. Caffeine is bad for you anyways, high blood pressure. Vegan diet for the win.

Regardless, these guys act like they're on drugs because they're pumping serious levels of dopamine, norepinephrine, and whatever else. Then after a long, ego high day, they chill with their prescription opioids. You'd better believe politicians can get anything they want or need. Take our President for example. The man is far too old to act the way he does with such stamina and an over the top ego. I guarantee you he takes something. He has ADHD so it's a national security issue to amp him up if you know what I mean.

As for Kavanaugh, I don't even know. Why would a Professor with a Doctorate in Psychology go all the way to testify in front of the committee on TV for the WORLD to see? Like, wtf would have to be wrong in her brain to go that far if she knew she was lying, yet was so educated and respected with such a profession? She got paid by the Democrats, she's an evil Feminist, she's a far left conspirator hell bent on stopping the right even if it means bold face lying despite everything I just wrote?
edit on 9/28/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
olaru...

Nope.

Trump is merely giving the Dems what they need to calm them to the point that theyll have no choice but to finally go down for their nap.

I have a 1 year old who requires the same treatment from time to time.

In a week, nothing new will be found, the demands will have been met and MAGA can get back to business.

edit on 28-9-2018 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
olaru...

Nope.

Trump is merely giving the Dems what they need to calm them to the point that theyll have no choice but to finally go down for their nap.

That’s a really eloquent way of saying “he’s giving them enough rope to hang themselves with”...

Nap Tight sweet progressives... nap tight... 😜👍

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

He was obviously doing that tongue in cheek motion because he was choking up and fighting back tears. Everybody has a tic for doing that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

people.com...

www.yahoo.com...

Tell you what, I’ll bet you on it . I say Kavanaugh breezes through this investigation .

The loser has to start a thread acknowledging they were wrong .

I’ll hold up my end of the bargain. Come on just for fun .

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hmm. I'm not sure, he's an odd one.

The way he spoke so robotically and rehearsed, bold faced denying everything outright like it didn't exist, never happened, and was a big made up show to tarnish him. Strange..

It was so basic and dry. Yet, the "emotions" were so prevalent to the point of tongue cheeking, but only for that one scene. Not before, nor after.

I stand by my initial observation.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I felt like he wrote down his statement, which was lengthy but filled with emotion, to be able to articulate it. I've had to write down things just so to be able to speak before. I'm sure this whole process has been heartbreaking and traumatizing for him and his family. I felt a righteous anger, disappointment, and sadness from the man.

But I respect your take. Agree to disagree I suppose.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

people.com...

www.yahoo.com...

So there going to find more non evidence? There gonna find more people who the accuser says is a witness that denies it? ........

What evidence is there going to be at 30 years honestly ?

DNA evidence for grinding on somoenes clothes?

Perhaps they will FINALLY uncover the name of the person she got a ride from IMMEDIATELY after the assault happened that she cant remember.......

But seriously......uhh .......what are they going to investigate, the FBI doesnt want to investigate because theres not hard evidence to start with...........

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I think YES do the investigaction.........

In fact.....while youre at it......investigate how the story came out, and whose involved w it......and what they did.......

investigate all of it........who paid her attorneys, and why? Whose funding her Gofundme? Who paid for her poly graph, who leaked her supposed letter while she wanted to remain anonymous.......

Not just Kav..........ALL of it.........ALL involved

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join