It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Protesters Call Bush America's Hitler

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
what do yoiu mean by troll? and Bush Troll?

of course the bad pools are a conspericy. everybody know that the media is all liberals. only FOXNews tells the truth. No-Spin-Zone baby. fair and balenced. and rush limbagh

and so what if i cant spell you hiippy (no offense River Goddess). it was my liberal education that did it. freakin public schools need to impliment no child left behind and voucers and fire the gays and hire more chirstians.

anubody who says bush is anything like hitlwer is a terorist and a evil-doer.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by conservativeguy]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
and besides, iran wants us to bring are army to them for help in kicking out the terorists. maybe not the goverment, but the people do. i know a irani friend that syas he wants deomcracy on iran all the time. and syrian feels the same way.

plus we have to clear out the muslics and make way for jews and israel or the end times cant happen like the bible says it should

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
And I mean that to everybody.

everybody know that the media is all liberals.

No, everybody doesn't know that. And the Gannon case shows exactly why the media is not liberal. If the media was liberal, they would've blown it out of proportion just like they did with Clinton and Lewinsky. It would be on your new stations all day long. I haven't seen that yet.

and so what if i cant spell you hiippy (no offense River Goddess). it was my liberal education that did it. freakin public schools need toimpliment no child left behind and voucers

I highly doubt that. People with the exact same education can be very different in their ability to spell and write. That's mainly up the the person.

and fire the gays and hire more chirstians.

That's discrimination and a violation of human rights.

anubody who says bush is anything like hitlwer is a terorist and a evil-doer.

That's not an objective observation, but a subjective judgement.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
okay bandit you got me.

fisrt sorry for the hippy stuff.

second you are right. i know that bush is not really well liked and stuff, but me and my whole family and a bunch of people who i know switched to being republicans cos we liked bush and his comitment to values and everything. the abortion thing and gay wedding thing ya know.

and it was cool cos after 911 everybody in the world (at least in my world)was flying little america flags and everything. so it felt good i guess. and then sudenly everybody started turning aginst him. and they took the signs out of the yard befor ethe electin. and now we have been supporting him for a long time and it seems rite to bring liberty and deomcracy to iran and everybody.

but bush says the right stuff at the right time and my family and firends all get all gungho about it and its hard to change. so look. my stats are old and not as new as your. i know but i have a very hard time to defend my position with new stats.

show me that post you ment about the hitlwer and bush comparisen.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I really don't understand. First you tried to back up your statement about other countries liking Bush and that they would have voted him in with a 4 year old poll.

I debunked that with a more recent poll that showed both Canada and Britain's citizens are in the majority saying that they don't like bush, and wouldn't have voted him in.

You then said the polls I used were controlled by the illuminati or something silly like that and couldn't be trusted. so I then found a poll done be the same polling outfit that YOU used that backed up what I had posted earlier.

You then said that ALL polls and media can't be trusted, even though earlier you had stated that Fox News could be trusted.

Now you say you can't back up your ideas with "new" stats. You realize this is because there are no new stats taht would back you up right? So why did you say it in the first place if you knew it was not true?

Your posts are full of contradiction. What gives?

[edit on 25-2-2005 by sensfan]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Really? You mean your ancestors all but obliterated the indians in north america so they could call the land their own...hmmm

And so did your ancestors, and so did everyone's ancestors at one time in the past.....what's your point?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

Your joking right? Are you really trying to tell me that the German people really dont know the truth about one of the most ruthless leaders in German history? Really? Are you sure about that?
Now Muaddib, all I see here is someone grasping at straws because every excuse they have to say this is wrong is just that. An excuse. I said this earlier. Experience beholds experience. If the decendants of Nazi Germany have declared that Bush has aspects of Hitler, you had better listen to them. Before you are not allowed to.

No kidfinger,I am not joking....where is president Bush saying that we are going to cleanse the world, or the United States of an entire race of people and have just one pure race?.....

Where is president Bush saying that we are going to conquer the world for the motherland?

And btw, did you take a look at what the Canadian Intelligence agency said about the war on terror, it is in the link i provided earlier in this thread...about what must be done with terrorism and countries that sponsor terrorism?

i am pretty sure that if I got to any busy streets in the US, and i start yelling anything at all, even if it's not true i will have a group of people yelling with me...but most people will just shake their heads and keep walking. Just because people don't say anything, doesn't mean they agree with what is being said by a group of people... nor would most people make an opposite group, much less if it doesn't affect them at all.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Really? You mean your ancestors all but obliterated the indians in north america so they could call the land their own...hmmm

And so did your ancestors, and so did everyone's ancestors at one time in the past.....what's your point?

My point is just that...it was a response to conservative guy who stated...

our ancesters died to bring frredom to the indians and stuff here in america, so the iranis should have the same deal.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

First you tried to back up your statement ....

I debunked that with a more recent poll that showed both Canada and Britain's citizens are in the majority saying that they don't like bush, and wouldn't have voted him in.

You then said the polls I used were controlled by the illuminati...

You then said that ALL polls and media can't be trusted...

Now you say you can't back up your ideas with "new" stats....

why are you picking on me? a guy cant change his mind? why are you debating people if iis not to get them to understnd and like your ideas. so then i agree with you (well bandit really) and you pick a fight with me? makes it tuff to change my mind if i know i am gonna get beat up for it neways...

your posts are full of attacks. what gives?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by conservativeguy

Actually, that post was far from an "attack". Sure, it could have been phrased more diplomatically, but he was only pointing out facts.

I'm sure sensfan had no intentions of attacking you.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
What strikes me is the fact that the Bush Bootlickers and the rabid Anti Bush crowd are both so alike: Clueless. Really.

The anti Bush crowd I see here are about the most irrational out of touch people besides pro Bushers.

Anti Bushers: stop you incoherent hysterical rantings and take a deep breath, pause, and THINK...yes....think.

1. Bush's unpopularity is not news, in fact, its OLD news. lemme think...Ive lost track of how many Anti Bush rallies and demonstrations have been held in Europe over the past 4 years. And Ive lost track of how many different people have compared Bush to Hitler. What Im seeing here is a bunch of incoherent babble about a small gaggle of Germans (yup, 12,000 aint squat) declaring Bush as a second Hitler, and everyone is acting as if tyhis is news, as if some great truth has suddenly been revealed, never-before seen. Yawn. I suggest you get out more.

2. Now, pause, reflect for a moment. Bush has low popularity in his own country, like maybe just under 50% approve of the liottle simian. Now, we have about half of his country who hates him. Plenty of our media make continued and well deserved assaults on his policies and poor judgement. Yet......has he apologized for anything? has he shown that he is very concerned that half his own country wish's hed drop dead? Well...........no. In fact this president has shown a very unique total and utter disregard for the opinions and mood of the electorate, carrying on with his agenda as if no one else on earth exists? He de;liberately ignores the outcries and protests of his own country. Now, my question to you: do you REALLY think, that this man who doesnt even aknowledge his own people, is going to really care what a bunch of Europeans, especially Germans, think about him? Do you really think he is going to stop the wagon because the average slob of the European street doesnt like him? If you do, I suggest you get your money back from whatever dealer burned you.

3. Europe's hatred of the president and of AMERICANS IN GENERAL IS ALSO OLD NEWS. Its been in the news at least once a week since 9/11. In fact, I am pretty sure that every American is fully aware of that fact Europe hates us and our leadership. And so far, well, Americans have not lost any sleep over it, nor spent much time pondering it. My question: do you really think some new great awakening is somehow going to be achieved here? That Americans are going to stop, pause, and say, omg....the Germans compare Bush to Hitler..........what do we do now? The sky is falling. Yawn. No. Because a bunch of Europeans comparing Bush to Hitler is such old, tired news Ive lost track of how many times Ive heard some left wing nutjob screaming his fool head off about Hitler/Bush.

Hitler and Bush cannot be compared. Hitler actually came from a bit more respectable origins. His daddy wasnt a govornment big wig, so he didnt inherit power by birth. Hitler was also very popular with his people, like 95% of Germany loved Hitler. Barely 50% of this country love Bush. Hitler hated Jewsd and wanted to exterminate them. Bush licks Ariel Sharons crusty buttcrack. And the lis goes on and on.

America is not Nazi Germany, nor is it anywhere near Nazi Germany. The Nazis actually set up govornment programs to get unemployed Germans back to work. He organized many projects to rebuild Germany, improve quality of life for the average citizen, which he did. Bush has not only done none of the above, but it doing the opposite: lining the nests of the same gaggle of rich bastards that Hitler would have either destroyed methodically ansd seized their assests, or simply forced them at gunpoint to do what he wanted.

Anyone who compares Bush to Hitler is simply ignorant, ill informed of history, and a very guillable mouthpiece for extreme left wing propoganda.

By the way, those who think somehow Germany has learned its le4sson, think again. Neo Nazis have been on the rise steadily for the past 10 years, long before Bush, for certain.

www.indystar.com...

So, Germans calling Bush Hitler...well..........sounds like they want Bush for president.

Anyway, my point of this post was not to defend Bush. I wouldnt do that if you paid me to. My point is to point out why I steer clear of the rabid left wing anti Bush crowd, because in my opinion, they are as blind and dangerous as the blind flag waving god bless bush crowd.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
and you are absolutely right, these are two sides of the same coin.
But there are still plenty of similarities to be found between the two, if you care to see them. Im not saying he is the next Hitler, wouldnt go that far (yet), but Bushes personell definately read Goebels books on manipulating the public. Tell the lie 100 times and it becomes the truth.

Germany is not well either. As the right wing grows, so does the left, theres a lot of extremists there anyway you look at it.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
What strikes me is the fact that the Bush Bootlickers and the rabid Anti Bush crowd are both so alike: Clueless. Really.

The anti Bush crowd I see here are about the most irrational out of touch people besides pro Bushers.

Wow everyone is clueless huh?.... Humm, and what gave you your sudden enlightement?

Your main argument was a good one...except for your condescending tone....which in itself made you lose the argument right from the beginning.

Not exactly a good choice to make your case....even thou noone was condescending towards you.....

Have you come to save us oh great skadi?...

BTW, you really got a big God complex there...

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by conservativeguy

First you tried to back up your statement ....

You then said the polls I used were controlled by the illuminati...

You then said that ALL polls and media can't be trusted...

Now you say you can't back up your ideas with "new" stats....

why are you picking on me? a guy cant change his mind? why are you debating people if iis not to get them to understnd and like your ideas. so then i agree with you (well bandit really) and you pick a fight with me? makes it tuff to change my mind if i know i am gonna get beat up for it neways...

As stated, my post wasn't meant as an attack. I was simply stating some facts that you had posted and questioning you on them. My apologies if you took it as a personal attack...not intended.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
of the thread, you are not gonna find out what is going on by reading the propoganda
(they are telling you what to think)

if you want to know what this GLOBAL satanic network who is setting up the SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER is doing learn there basic CODES and SYMBOLOGY.

for example, tesla style weapons used for satanic ritual and nwo brainwashing

december 26th 2003, the iran earthquake

december 26th 2004, the tsunami (300,000+ ritual sacrafice)

(in old times and up to present) december the 26th is the day when human sacrafice is given to the death and rebirth of the sun.

staged events like 911 etc has all got symbolic meanings and rituals, woven around them, it is all being orchestrated, to bring in the satanic new world order.

while you read rueters and other illuminati owned tosh they are bringing in a age of evil, start learning whats really happening peeps, they havnt won yet.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

[edit on 24-2-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

Originally posted by Muaddib
Oh btw, one more thing you forgot to mention..... December 25th is when the celebration of the winter solstice occurs, or the rebirth of the sun.... Which is one of the reasons why the church moved the birth of Christ to December 25th.....

Likewise, the date of December 25th, celebrated in most Northern societies as the birth or feast day of the solar deity, resurrected king or savior, is indicative of a 6,000-year-old tradition.

Excerpted from.
www.echoedvoices.org...

There goes your conspiracy theory....

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Muaddib]

no it didnt they have a torch lit ceremony on the morning of the 26th, hence candles etc.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Kidfinger squirms under my withering verbal onslaught,

Agian, I stated my opinion. What is the problem with this Caz? Why are you pointing out peoples opinions like it is a bad thing? You have an opinion dont you?
Opinions are fine to have, but dont get soo defensive when someone questions where your opinion comes from and finds it to stem from a WHISHFULL GUESS as to why people voted for this to become news or not....when this GUESS is then used to imply that "silencing the opposition" was attempted by Bush supporters in the votes cast.
Basically an OPINION supported by a GUESS is worth about what?
ZERO.

The Bandit stands firm on his scolds,

There is no free speech here on ATS as we have said numerous times.
I am well aware of the intellectual elitism inherant in the rules here, in that SOME types of speech (which are loosley defined at BEST) are indeed to be discriminated against. The more i see hiding behind "this is a private site" put up as the defense, the more I will challenge ATS to do more and better to deny ignorance by removing itself from the arbitrary position of deciphering acceptable forms of speech.

Bandit continues to excercise authority,

Comments like this, will continue to be scolded when seen.
Fine, Understood. And Scoldings on the questionable "tone" in a persons communications will continue to be questioned as well.

Dont get me wrong here bandit, i do understand trying to keep a certain level of decorum in communications here,
BUT
dont try to enforce that everyone has to be nice and like each other....
we dont, and trying to tell people the P.C. way of not expressing their dislikes is embracing ignorance with both hands as you mearly attempt to burry the true feeling/info/expression with a thin curtain of nice nice. People will learn nothing if they cant see others scorn/disdain/contempt for their actions.
Enforce things as you see fit, but know that your decisions WILL be scrutinized and questioned.

Bandit says,

I never intend to laugh at anyone's policy, no matter how much I disagree with it.
BUT YOU CAN!!! Where is it written that you cant look at anothers policy and laugh at it? Stop living in denial and embrace the fact that you CAN feel displeasure, ridicule, or any other form of "negative" emotion....you can and SHOULD be allowed to express them or your just lying to yourself and everyone else by only speaking ideas that will meet approval by others.

Bandit gives us ethics,

We are talking about mutual respect here,
Yeah? Respect is EARNED, not given...and the opposite side of respect is SCORN.....How is respect measured if it is not compared to how scorned something else is? Only by knowing what things are NOT respected do you know where the respect is.
Bandit,

that doesn't give him the right to disrespect another country and it's government.
When did we lose the right to be disrespectful? Since when and Whom decided exactly what is and is not to be respected? Where is the printed list for ALL to see?
Oh yeah this is interpretational, based upon a case by case basis, and based on the observations of non-standardly "trained" individules put in place to determine this.
Forgive my skepticism of a system of governance where the "rules" are vaugely defined and can be interpreted at the whim of the rulers.

Most of all, forgive me for defending someone speaking in a way that someone else might be offended by...
i forgot you can only be heard if you say things WE tell you are ok.
It continues to amaze me how LITTLE respect people give to the first amendment around here.

Once again ill point out how ironic it is on a thread discussing labeling someone a nazi, that one of the key tools used by fascists is the control of dissenting opinions in the media and how that this act is being supported by the "administration" here thru the guise of "P.C." and "family values".

Bandit, please understand, i have nothing against you, you seemed to fairly execute your duty here,
however,
I will stand up for freedom of speech whenever i see it questioned, especially for something as arbitrary as "tone".

Sofi defends Bandit,

These rules exist for a reason mwm - they protect the integrity of serious discussion.
I already agreed with the issue of decorum in discussions, but i MUST ask,
since when have "discussions of integrity" been exclusive of dissenting opinions or expressions of scorn? Why would portions of speech that could be interpreted with some negative connotations become "non integral" to the discussion?
Where is that floating point scale for this determination again?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

I am not arguing the fact that other presidents have been called war mongers. I am simply stateing that the average German citizen has compared Bush to Hitler. This is NOT something that has happened to any other president. IF this were to happen in New Guinnie, or Irland, the accusation would not hold much credence. However, the accusation arises from Geman citizens. People whom are intimatly familliar with the workings of Hitler and the Nazi party.

Every US president has been compared to htler by some naton. Watchng a CNN special on Bosnia recently I was struck by a wall mural depicting a very popular US president with a hitler mustache, the catch, It was clinton. So 12,000 germans protested bush and called him hitler so what? Clinton was called hitler, Bush sr was called hitler, Reagan was called hitler. In germany today it is fashonable to bash the US and Bush.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cazmedia

Kidfinger squirms under my withering verbal onslaught,

Agian, I stated my opinion. What is the problem with this Caz? Why are you pointing out peoples opinions like it is a bad thing? You have an opinion dont you?

Opinions are fine to have, but dont get soo defensive when someone questions where your opinion comes from and finds it to stem from a WHISHFULL GUESS as to why people voted for this to become news or not....when this GUESS is then used to imply that "silencing the opposition" was attempted by Bush supporters in the votes cast.
Basically an OPINION supported by a GUESS is worth about what?
ZERO.

Are you serious? Where is anything I said based on a guess? Oh, I know.....I guessed it was 12000 and got it right.....C'mon Muadibb, where is the guess. My opinion is based off of fact. THis article shows a FACT. That is what my claim is about. NOT wishfull guesses. At least now we truly know how you feel about opinions that differ from your own.........They are all worth zero, as per your own words.......

Originally posted by mwm1331
Every US president has been compared to htler by some naton. Watchng a CNN special on Bosnia recently I was struck by a wall mural depicting a very popular US president with a hitler mustache, the catch, It was clinton. So 12,000 germans protested bush and called him hitler so what? Clinton was called hitler, Bush sr was called hitler, Reagan was called hitler. In germany today it is fashonable to bash the US and Bush.

You might want to go back and take a look at what I wrote because I never denied this. When did I say Bosnia when I made my reply? I said GERMANY! Germany has NEVER compared one of our presidents to Hitler before this. That is what makes this relevant. Something you continually ignore. I NEVER said other countries have not alluded to comparisons of Hitler and another president. You should consider rereading what I have posted. Your wrong about it, and we ALL know just how YOU hate to be wrong.

[edit on 2/28/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My point kidfinger was as far as I am concerned there is no difference between germans callng Bush Hitler, and bosnians portraying Clinton as Hitler.
The fact that they are germans is irrelevant.
Now had this been a group of 80 year old germans who had actully personally experienced lfe under Hitler, maybe it would be diiferent. But a bunch of 20-25 year old germans have no more understanding of the Nazi party than I do. Just becuase they are german desn't mean they have any "special understanding"

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331

The fact that they are germans is irrelevant.

So it is irrelevant tha the decendants of the Nazi party compard Bush to Hitler? Now you are throwing out important aspects of this situation that cannot be ignored. That sure is convienient. I wish I could pick and choose what part of the story to acknowledge and what part to ignore, but if I did that, I would be making a false judgement because I am ignoring vital facts...........That would make my ATS criminal no. 1 for not denying ignorance.

Just becuase they are german desn't mean they have any "special understanding"

Are you serious? That is like saying History teachers dont really know history because they are just teachers.

Being German DOES mean they have a special understanding of the Nazi party and those who ruled it. Do you know anything about our former presidents and the good and bad things they did? I am willing to bet you know ten times as much as the average non American person does.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join