It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Protesters Call Bush America's Hitler

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It shows that mwm isn't interested in having a serious discussion here anyway. So why is he here on ATS?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
It shows that mwm isn't interested in having a serious discussion here anyway. So why is he here on ATS?

provocation?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
No provocation whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

Actually, I am 32, served in the first Gulf war, married with a 6 year old daughter, and very well awar of the situation that is transpiring. I am not arguing the fact that other presidents have been called war mongers. I am simply stateing that the average German citizen has compared Bush to Hitler. This is NOT something that has happened to any other president. IF this were to happen in New Guinnie, or Irland, the accusation would not hold much credence. However, the accusation arises from Geman citizens. People whom are intimatly familliar with the workings of Hitler and the Nazi party.

The Germans of today are not that familiar with Hitler Kidfinger, not directly anyways, they are taught about it..apparently so much that they are bordering in paranoia...and 12,000 people does not make them the voice of the "Average German".....

I am pretty sure that if you told a group of 38 million people some of the conspiracy theories that you believe in, many would say that you are possesed by the devil, another large group would tell you that you are crazy...because those people have an opinion about you, does it make it true?....

I see in these forums too many people eager to grasp at every straw they can find about the president, and make a big deal out of it.... just because you don't like him being in power...

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
bush is spreading democracy here people. he is not soem criminal like hitler.

Hitler killed a buncha innocent people, bush bush is going after people that hide terorists. hes a hero not a zero.

tired of people not supportign our persident. he got elected by us. more of us agree than dont agree with him.

and we ARE NOT helping them just to get there oil. thats stupid. why would bush send army to fight about oil when oil is already comng here from other places. no gas shortagies or rationing or whatever.

we nee dto support isreal in case there attacked by iran and syrian. which is prolly gonna happen soon. i think we should go into iran and syrian just like afganisthan and iraq because they really wants us there. they know we are doing it to help them and then a couple of the bad ones go and blow somethong up and the us news goes all crazy. that is what war is. our ancesters died to bring frredom to the indians and stuff here in america, so the iranis should have the same deal.

go bush!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

our ancesters died to bring frredom to the indians and stuff here in america, so the iranis should have the same deal.

Really? You mean your ancestors all but obliterated the indians in north america so they could call the land their own...hmmm

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

The Germans of today are not that familiar with Hitler Kidfinger,

Your joking right? Are you really trying to tell me that the German people really dont know the truth about one of the most ruthless leaders in German history? Really? Are you sure about that?

When I first came aware of politics, Carter was president. I have seen a few presidents in my day, and I can tell you what kind of basic impact each had on America. Now if one of those men had been to the extreme of Hitler, I would remember even more of what their platform stood for and the means that party. (such as Bush IMO). I would then be sure to inform my children and grand children of the kind of man this leader was and what to look for when one appears. Not only that, but the WHOLE WORLD reminds them on a daily basis about Hitler and his cause. For most people, when you say Germany, they think Hitler.

I am pretty sure that if you told a group of 38 million people some of the conspiracy theories that you believe in, many would say that you are possesed by the devil, another large group would tell you that you are crazy...because those people have an opinion about you, does it make it true?....

That might hold some water except for the fact that 38 million people were not present during the protest. 12000 people were. And if you really wnat to get down to it, if the rest of Germany did not believe as these 12000 people do, there would have been supporters of Bush there to counter the protest in Germany. Do some research in German protest and you might be suprised to find that when they protest, there is always an opposition to the protest right there with the protesters. There was NONE. Not one person stood up in the crowd and said "Good job Bush! We support you and your foreign polocies!" Not one.

I see in these forums too many people eager to grasp at every straw they can find about the president, and make a big deal out of it.... just because you don't like him being in power...

Now Muaddib, all I see here is someone grasping at straws because every excuse they have to say this is wrong is just that. An excuse. I said this earlier. Experience beholds experience. If the decendants of Nazi Germany have declared that Bush has aspects of Hitler, you had better listen to them. Before you are not allowed to.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by conservativeguy

tired of people not supportign our persident. he got elected by us. more of us agree than dont agree with him.

Im not even going to adress the rest of your post. Just this as it needs to be adressed. I DID NOT ELECT BUSH! I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM, NOR DO I APPROVE OF HIM!!!!!!!!!

Not every American sees the world as you do. You would do well to remember this.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
you are saying that you dont support your president? i know you didnt vote for him you hiippy
but you should support him cos he won fair and square.

and even if you didnt vote for him he is still making the workld easier for the arabs cos they have domecracy in the middle east now.

there was soem group in the election that ran a ad saying bush was like hitlewr and that prolly helped bush win. so if you really dont like bush yoiu should support him like we would had suported karry if he had won fair and square.

president bush is a example if a guy normal guy than made it big and is now make the worlkd a better place. he is honest a christian and our leader. even most people in other contries like enlgand and canada suport bush and they would had voted for him.

i dare yoiu to show me one thing where bush is like hitlwer. double dog dare you.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

and even if you didnt vote for him he is still making the workld easier for the arabs cos they have domecracy in the middle east now.

I don't see any of that in Iraq right now. All I see is war.

i dare yoiu to show me one thing where bush is like hitlwer. double dog dare you.

Does lying about weapons of mass distruction in order to invade a country suffice?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I couldn't hardly read the rest of your post, but I think I get the jist of this statment. Believe me. You dont want me to go there. I already have a few threads on this. Search my post. If I presented this here, the post would take up 3 pages.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

[edit on 25-2-2005 by conservativeguy]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

conservativeguy:

even most people in other contries like enlgand and canada suport bush and they would had voted for him.

I dont' know where you are getting this idea.

www.newsmax.com...

Nearly two-thirds of Canadians had an unfavourable view of U.S. President George W. Bush, even though most Canadians said they had a good opinion of Americans, suggests a poll done for The Associated Press.

Just over six in 10 said they were "worried" and "disappointed" by Bush's re-election last month, said the poll conducted by Ipsos-Reid Nov. 19-22., a little more than a week before his first official visit to Canada.
Bush's re-election was viewed negatively by a majority of people in those countries - including in Britain, America's strongest ally in the war in Iraq, polling found.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by sensfan]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I don't see any of that in Iraq right now. All I see is war.

you didnt see the elections? the purple revolution came to iraq baby! they voted and now a democradicly elected goverment. that is a better workld for the arabs if i ever saw one. but you are gonna wine about #te power in iraq, huh?

Does lying about weapons of mass destruction in order to invade a country suffice?

he never lied. he was given crappy ilteligance by someone else. not his fault and that is prolly why they fired the cia dude that told him about the wepons of mass destruction. why would bush lie about that. it had to a honest mistake, but no harm done cos we saved iraq from hussein. we had nothing to win by going into fight in iraq only to liberate and bring frredom to the iraqis. same as what we will do in syrian and iran

give bush a break he is nothing like hitler, he is a good christian man with a beautiful wife and two smart daugters. he is a hero of the american people that are patriots. patriots like the founding fathers and stuff, where domecracy is best and hiipys are quiet.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

you didnt see the elections? the purple revolution came to iraq baby! they voted and now a democrad

Do you even know what the election was for? It was NOT to elect a government. It was to elect a body of representatives that would create a new constitution for Iraq. After this is done, then they will hold more elections to figure out just who is going to be incharge of Iraq. BTW, do you have any idea what the Shiites stand for? Do you even know who I am talking about?

[edit on 2/25/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

president bush is a example if a guy normal guy than made it big and is now make the worlkd a better place. he is honest a christian and our leader.

I don't think that the President should be a normal guy. I think he/she should be an extraordinary individual, an unprecendented leader, an intellectual, and an honest and caring person. He/she should have the insight of consequences to certain foreign policy decisions and should care about how other countries perceive us -- after all, there is more than one country in this world.

I don't believe religion should be a factor in who would make a good president. Budhists hold many of the values Christians have, as do Jews.

But then again, this is all a pipe dream, eh? I believe religion has no place in politics, and if that were true, we'd be having less problems than we do now.

This is my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally puked by Kidfinger

Do you even know what the election was for? It was NOT to elect a government. It was to elect a body of representatives that would create a new constitution for Iraq.

websters number one definition for goverment was The act or process of governing, especially the control and administration of public policy in a political unit. that - my hiippy friend - is textbook for body of representatives. in the us the body of representatives is called congress, the goverment. dont try to come at me with your over-your-head-son attidude. a body of representative that would create a new consitution for iraq is exactly what goverment means.

BTW, do you have any idea what the Shiites stand for? Do you even know who I am talking about?

shiites are homicide bombers and islamic extemists. they spendt 60 years in oppresion under hussine and now finally have a chance to vote and make a goverment. yes i said it ... goverment

[edit on 25-2-2005 by conservativeguy]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
plus bush has a mandate from GOD that lets him do things that we may not always understand. you just have to have soem faith in our leaders. they are leaders for a reason. and bush has a great chance to be great cos he dad was a great president too. and so he can help his son make good choises

i think that the bushes were the greatest president that america has ever had. way better than bill clinton and WAY better than hillary or any democrat except maybe give'em hell harry truman or george warshington

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

plus bush has a mandate from GOD that lets him do things that we may not always understand.

You're kidding right???

i think that the bushes were the greatest president that america has ever had. way better than bill clinton and WAY better than hillary or any democrat except maybe give'em hell harry truman or george warshington

You're kidding right???

[edit on 25-2-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A mandate from GOD? What does that mean? Does God talk to Bush and tell him what to do? You're really pushing it if you believe what you are posting.

What ever happened to the separation of church and state?

Oh, and when was Hillary Clinton the President?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join