It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A recently released movie I am currently watching is intriguing, to say the least.

It's a fiction based of a UFO sighting at an Cincinnati Airport, were a young college grad learns of it and uses math to figure it out and uncover the cover-up.

Story Line

Derek (Alex Sharp) a brilliant college student, haunted by a childhood UFO sighting, believes that mysterious sightings reported at multiple airports across the United States are UFO's. With the help of his girlfriend, Natalie (Ella Purnell), and his advanced mathematics professor, Dr. Hendricks (X-Files' Gillian Anderson), Derek races to unravel the mystery with FBI special agent Franklin Ahls (David Strathairn) on his heels.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 28-9-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Looks like it might be pretty good.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
That looks pretty good, I'll check it out!

(I must admit, when I first read your thread title, I thought this was going to be some adaption of the 1970's British TV series of the same name, lol)

Cheers for the heads-up Groot!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
That looks pretty good, I'll check it out!

(I must admit, when I first read your thread title, I thought this was going to be some adaption of the 1970's British TV series of the same name, lol)

Cheers for the heads-up Groot!

Just got finished watching it. My geeky nerdy side loved it with all the math .

I won't spoil it, but the ending was .......

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I was talking to myself about the Riemann Hypothesis over in my thread. Turns out the Dr.'s proof relies upon a special function named the Todd function. That in turn relies upon the Fine Structure Constant!

The movie went on sale the beginning of September. I need to get a new device or repair my computer to watch ASAP!

ATS: My UFO reference.

Sounds fun!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I was talking to myself about the Riemann Hypothesis over in my thread. Turns out the Dr.'s proof relies upon a special function named the Todd function. That in turn relies upon the Fine Structure Constant!

The movie went on sale the beginning of September. I need to get a new device or repair my computer to watch ASAP!

ATS: My UFO reference.

Sounds fun!

Damn, how did I miss that thread? I know, political bull crap muddles the threads.

I need to read it more thoroughly.

I use a firestick that has been, well , you know........

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Looks like it's available for $3.99
- YouTube
- Amazon Prime Video
- Google Play Movies & TV

It looks interesting. I'll have to check it out later.

-dex

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thanks, love it! Could be one of the best movie ever made about UFO.... reading TEOTWAWKIAIFF's thread to try to wrap my head around Riemann Hypothesis.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva
Thanks, love it! Could be one of the best movie ever made about UFO.... reading TEOTWAWKIAIFF's thread to get a grip on Riemann Hypothesis.

You are welcome ! I love using the math to figure out how to communicate with an advanced civilization.

Who is to say it hasn't happened already.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I must see this! Right up my alley. Thanks Groot!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I love films like these. Cheers!

top topics

join