It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a picture of Dr. Ford in 1982 (at 15) ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Thinking back, I never played the game either I usually had a steady.
But I saw what was happening, who the hell couldn’t.

Still I can’t say it was evil.

Everybody was doing the same substances and the girls were well aware of what was happening.

But by today’s standards before we called 911 we should’ve already murdered them with a rusty spoon.

If the feminist movement ever became sane, we could probably get a lot accomplished .

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Thinking back, I never played the game either I usually had a steady.
But I saw what was happening, who the hell couldn’t.

Still I can’t say it was evil.

Everybody was doing the same substances and the girls were well aware of what was happening.

But by today’s standards before we called 911 we should’ve already murdered them with a rusty spoon.

If the feminist movement ever became sane, we could probably get a lot accomplished .

Yeah, the feminist movement. Did I miss something, or did it die out for awhile and re-emerge as the the lgbt something or another movement . I was all for it. The wife was an equal partner, making equal pay. Then, I find out she faked all the things that I liked and paid for her college . We all evolve and change, but damn! Give me something to hang on to !

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The feminist movement mostly died in the 70s.

Do you remember the “Ban the bra” slogan? I loved it, come on I mean what guy could argue with that.

Those ladies made since back then.

The feminist now aren’t going to be happy until they pass a law for harvesting testicles.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I've seen the HS yearbook photo of Judge K during yesterdays session. However, what I have not seen is a photo of his accuser at that same time. I have not seen any reference to her HS yearbook entries to determine what she was like at the time.

This is not to disparage her account at all, just an effort to understand the full context of the two at the time. If we have had his photo and entries paraded in the public eye, shouldn't hers also be released for a full story of EACH of their behaviors and mindsets at the time?

And please, do not respond with an accusation of victim blaming or shaming. I am only trying to understand the entire story, in context, from all angles.

Does anyone here know if that information is available or have links?

Thanks

I went on that exact search yesterday. All I could find were the same two or three photos. No photos of her kids, "the family together", or any other photos. Maybe it's just because she didnt have many pictures on the Internet? not sure.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Krakatoa

Blasey-Ford is on the left.

She was kind of hot then. But look at her now. I hope teenage girls realize that is what happens when you have a diet of Quaaludes and Piña colada. ( if you were alive in the 80s you would know what I’m talking about )’

Plus, having sex with 64 guys during high-school and college assisted with putting her aging on the fast track.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Her being "Hot" or not, or her being someone that partied or not has nothing to do with sexual assault or excuses that behaviour...

goddamn, the rape apologist dog-whistling here is pathetic

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
IF TRUE, this is pretty damning. Christine Blasey-Ford heads Stanford's CIA Internship Program.

Article: brassballs.blog... -grandfather-nicholas-deak

edit on 9/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Her being "Hot" or not, or her being someone that partied or not has nothing to do with sexual assault or excuses that behaviour...

i'm so glad there's at least ONE comment in this thread that isn't utterly abysmal, i was getting pretty steamed going through this thread.... i've seen so many dudes in so many threads alleging rape culture is not a thing and that girls just need to be taught better self defense from those ultra-rare rapey scumbags, while the whole time this is the tone of our threads and our society

and it's SO GOD DAMN OBVIOUS but the dudes that can actually see it are so excruciatingly rare and it's utterly ridiculous. this site generally makes me feel like i'm taking crazy pills but the last couple weeks have been on another level entirely.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

i'm so glad there's at least ONE comment in this thread that isn't utterly abysmal, i was getting pretty steamed going through this thread.... i've seen so many dudes in so many threads alleging rape culture is not a thing and that girls just need to be taught better self defense from those ultra-rare rapey scumbags, while the whole time this is the tone of our threads and our society

and it's SO GOD DAMN OBVIOUS but the dudes that can actually see it are so excruciatingly rare and it's utterly ridiculous. this site generally makes me feel like i'm taking crazy pills but the last couple weeks have been on another level entirely.

To be clear, I did NOT intend for this thread to go in that direction. I explicitly stated that in the OP. So, please refrain form lumping me into that pile. My intent (which AFAIK is important) was merely to get a complete picture of the context at that time surrounding this accusation by Ford. I wanted to know if she was involved in the "party scene" as much as it seems BK was at the time. The reason for knowing that is to determine the extent that their social circles overlapped. If they did not overlap at all (she was not a partier at all for example) then it diminishes the chances of her coming in contact with that group. In addition, it would shed some light on how many times they may have met over that summer.

The more she is into the party scene, the more chances of their meeting and less chances of her claims being able to be narrowed down more than "over the summer" as she claims. If she was not into that scene, then the number of meetings would be less and easier to narrow down when this "party" occurred.

edit on 9/29/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join